is there a doctor in the forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matrix_man
ive got a damn cold....a really bad one! sad anybody know how to cure viruses? sick

(ps should it hurt when u cough?confused )

lil bitchiness
Awwwwwww...i had that a bit ago!! Its a virus, you are just gonna have you wait for it to pass...lay in bed, drink tea (the no milk one)..be warm...and you'll be ok....

Viruses are stubborn little buggers!

Matrix_man
thanks lil.....u always sweeten my coffee!

burlyman
angel

Matrix_man
AATCHOO!

lil bitchiness
I know...raver my words will help you get well..just follow the sound of my voice....

Matrix_man
*listens*

ash007
Best advice i can give you is to drink plenty of fluids. Your chest hurts becuase you have a chest infection, which is quite normall for a cold so don't worry, Just take a Asprin to bring down your tempeture and take Covonia Chestey cough medicine for your chest.

Get well soon

BidMyBlood2Run
Matrix Man is starting to get a hoe train underneath his sig! laughing out loud

Matrix_man
laughing out loud i'll have u know they are all very classy ladies! except the 2nd one! jk

ash007> thanks

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing out loud classy? that just means they charge more wink

lil bitchiness
miffed....if its a hoe train...im coming off on the next stop!

burlyman
shifty i might just have to start one

Matrix_man
wink

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing out loud

Matrix_man
thats jus bids interpretation.....like i said, very classy girls....wink

BidMyBlood2Run
exactly, I am on the list afterall... no complaints here...

Matrix_man
shifty

BidMyBlood2Run
MM, you scare me sometimes

burlyman
laughing

Matrix_man
and how do i make u feel the rest of the time? wink

lil bitchiness
I think he scares everyone sometimes angel

BidMyBlood2Run
my answer is not allowed on a PG 13 forum wink

Matrix_man
RAAAAAWR! wink

bid> pm me hahaha

Bhang
Are those like notches on your belt MM?...are you bragging?

Matrix_man
laughing out loud braggin about what? those are just girls i think deserve to be publically appreciated all the time!

silver_tears
awwwwwww sweetness happy

Complicated
Just take the expectorant version of Rubitussin, called guaiffenesin, or pseudoephedrine, like Sudafed. They actually attack the mucus, instead of allowing the mucus to stay and prolonging your suffering. thumb up

And get better. smile

N.Tonks
I could use a doctor too...I have a painful sore throat and I'm starting to get chills sad

Complicated
Any coughing, like it would be bronchitis? If so, go to a drug store and buy some Ephedrine - it's a bronchodilator which will, well, dilate your bronchial tree and allow you to breath better, without the coughing. Then take the same meds that I suggested above.

If it's just a sore throat like you'd get from post nasal drip or something, take something like Sudafed for the mucus, a Chloraseptic throat lozenge, and a nice tea. The Chloraseptic throat lozenges, though nowhere near as savory as your average Ludens, are way better for the throat.

BidMyBlood2Run
obviously there is a doctor in the forum wink

Darth Revan
one time i had both bronchitis and pneumonia and i was really young it was not good

Darth Revan
sudafed works good

GroundedAgain
wait it out

Complicated
Just the brother of a third year med student who talks as much as you can imagine I do. cool

stinkfist462
if your in schooll.... when the cold or wutever passes.. fake like u still have it...... trust me....

Complicated
Why on Earth would he want to do that?

Matrix_man
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud thanks Complicated...the viral incubation period is now over and my body is currently using its negative feedback system to homeostatically bring the internal environment back to normal. (yes i have applied to study medicine in uni...angeldoctor )

thorncrawler
and do you recon that youll get in?

Matrix_man
yes heres hoping...

Complicated
Hmmm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.