Cyclops v Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ab012f9448
Seeing as the 'who is your fav and why' thread is turning into a debate over who is the best and who would win in a fight between Cyke and Wolvie, i thought i would make a thread to continue this further without getting told off for getting off topic by kes.

So people, who is better? Wolverine or Cyclops?http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/argue.gif

cinemafan
It depends really on the level of the fight. There have been several altercations throughout the years between them with no diffinative answer. Look at it this way, Wolverine has gone toe to toe with the Hulk and has even gotten the better of him, could Cyke do that? No. I think if it really came down to it and Wolvie wanted to kill Scott, then Scott would be dead and Wolverine would spend the next couple of weeks healing, most likely in the arms of Jean Grey.

ab012f9448
Wolvie kickin cykes ass!http://www.thegremlin.com/12532marv.JPG

Elanor
I have to say I love Scott better than Wolvie but I think if they fought, Wolverine would be the winner... confused

cinemafan
Yeah but if you read the Age of Apocalyspe stories when Cyke is a baddie, they do fight for real. Cyke loses an eye and Wolverine loses his hand. Cool Stuff

Vampiree
wolvie would win!!!! like, yahoo!!!!!! die one eye!!! (el is gonna kill me, el is gonna kill me... oh i'm so dead...) ID <-- that's cyke big grin

ANGELIQUE
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WOLVERINE KICK CYCLOPS' A**,
I WOULD ENJOY THAT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! smile smile smile smile

cinemafan
Especially if it was the movie Cyclops, he was such a pus*y

Vampiree
hehehehe...

cinemafan
hehehehehe...

Hegemon875
Thats obviously an altered pic.

cinemafan
I agree, I don't remember that ever happening. I would say that it is a completly accurate potrayal of what would happen if Cyclops pissed Wolverine off one to many times

cinemafan
Oh and Wolvie would kick Optimus' ass too

ab012f9448
That pic is not altered! Its from the original cartoon series. It was a simulated, robot cyclops inside the danger room!

MadKowDZs
Hmm... dangerous and disturbing this puzzle is...

ab012f9448
What puzzle?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/confused1.gif

Vampiree
ab: madkow is just playin Yoda...
puzzle: is it or is it not a real screensnap

rwendelin
I think Wolverine would win especially in the movies because Cyclops is just lame nothing ever happens with him. Cyclops might as well go dig his own grave.

ab012f9448
I swear down vampiree, that is a real screen shot.

Hegemon875
Then where is cykes foot?

bester
Cyclops can hit Logan even he's miles (exaggerated) meters apart, but Logan needs to come very near to Scott before he can hit Cyclops...

Cyclops will win!

cinemafan
Wolverine is too quick for Cyke to get a bead on, Storm beat him useing only her fists. Besides Wolverine has taken shots from the Hulk! I'm sure he could take whatever punishment Cyke could give and then.........
GUT HIM LIKE A FISH!!!! C'MERE LITTLE FISHIE GRRRRR

ab012f9448
I don't know where his foot is but if you still don't believe its real then check out the original x men episode where cyclops and jean get married and wolverine misses it cause hes in the danger danger room kickin the crap out of loads of simulated cyclopses. Anyway please can we get back on topic. big grin

_CYCLOPS_
I agree...

And I believe this picture speaks for itself.

Elanor
Wheee, I love this pic! big grin

LipiDSama
thats not a fight picture, wolverine let cyclops hit him. Lol and the next day hes walkign around so lol, really wasnt anythign special there. Ultimate X-Men ROCKS!!! lol thought id say that =\

hey do u guys got the issue PDF style where Wolverine fights Hulk, Ive heard alot about it but ive never seen it, could someone hook me up?..PM me and i iwll hook u up with an email.

Wolverine would win, remember.. Weapon X was designed to kill muties.. =] --X-Men the Next Diemension--..lol "Heart is what wins wars"
inside joke if u havent played that game. hes a joke in everything he does.

cinemafan
I had an issue of The Hulk drawn by Macfarlan(SPAWN creator) where Wolverine slams his claws so far into him that they push the back of his shirt out. Great artwork, someone stole it from me and if I find out who they will never be safe.

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clap.gif
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clapping.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/lol1.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif I love this pic!!!!!!!!!!!

cinemafan
That picture just goes to show that only when Wolverine lets Scott hit him, and He knows Wolvie won't hit back is when he has the cajones to zap him. Because we all know that Wolvie would......GUT HIM LIKE A FISH!!!! MMMNNMN I LOVE FISH!!!!!!!

_CYCLOPS_
Why would he (Logan) let Him (Cyclops) hit him? That makes no sense whatsoever!!

.... a$$ clown.

Veralidaine
CyCloPs Wood win! jus coz ( as others sed ) he cood jus blast wolverine from a distance, but 4 wolvie to attack cyclops, he'd have be close so he cood use his claws n dat........

ab012f9448
Wolverine would win. If he smacked his claws straight through cyclops' visor then wolverine would stop his power and come to think of it, him aswell!

xGAMBITx
Do you just make these pointless threads to annoy people???

It burns doesnt it!!!!!!!!!!

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha devil evil face

ab012f9448
What? No not really.

gambit88
brother in ultimate xmen wolverine and cyclops are arguing and cyclops gets so mad he blows wolverine through the wall wolvy comes back jups through the hole in the wall and and jsut then the professer stops him cyclpos says i'm not afraid of wolverine proffeser and the proffeser says if i hadn't come just now you would be in pieces on the floor (the prof brain froze him)not to mention the reason cyclops is missing his foot in that pic is cuz he a holographic image and wolverine would take cyke out really fast he's just all around (except in ranged fighting) better than cyke

ab012f9448
Yeah!

LipiDSama
the reason wolverine let cyk hit him was, wolverine in ultimate X-Men tried to kill cyclops by making his death look like an accient so he could get jean, he thru him off a cliff, during a mission to the savage land. when scott returns wolverine takes his punishment by not moving. Wolverine would waste cyk anyday of the weak.

LipiDSama
weak = cyk is weak, week as in time ^_^

BOPRecruit 16
i think that logan can beat scott because he is stronger in physical strength and has the healing factor.

Paola
Ooooooooooooh and he did!!! and I have the comic to prove it evil face

Bishop777
Tell me that wasn't funny seeing Cyclops all twisted and broken up goin' crazy in the hole and eating bugs for survival!!!
Anyway, I used to despise Cyclops as a character because he had none, but he had power. As much as I hate to admit it, if Cyke took of his visor and opened his eyes with no regard, he would put Wolvie down. He is the equivalent of a solar powered battery and wouldn't stop. But that's exactly why Wolverine would win. Cyclops would never cut loose like that because he's a punk, and a moment of hesitation is all ol James Howlett needs.

X-WOMen
I would want Cyclops to win but Wolverine probably will because of all hin rage and all. Scott is too kind.

_CYCLOPS_
Wolverine would not get a chance to get close enough to hurt Scott. And whilst on the ground, he would receive mulitple 'Optic Blasts' from my boy Scotty.

However, the kindness factor that Scott has may play a role. Logan, on the other hand, wants Scotty's girl. Kicking Scotts ass would not be the best way to win her heart.

LET'S ASK A NEW QUESTION:

WHO WOULD WIN? WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THE FIGHT?

_CYCLOPS_
Who the hell is James Howlett?

ab012f9448
James Howlett is Wolverines real name. Yes everyone know him as logan but his real true name is James Howlett. Check out the origin series, its a total explanation about Wolvies past.

gambit88
cyclops as in the person that said cyke would win didn't you read what i read the prof even said that cyke would be in pieces on the floor if it weren't for him and in one of the first ultimate xmen episodes wolverine is in the danger room and wolvy killed the whole team he actually killed jean with cykes beam and then snapped cykes neck plus wolverine is a proffesional the most dangerous man in the world an assasin if you will he would kill cyke in plain english

_CYCLOPS_
Cyclops beam can punch a whole in a mountain!! If Cyclops hits him, he would adleast be stunned on the ground. Whilst he is on the ground, Cyclops can blast him into oblivion.

gambit88
no wolverines healing factor has taken more than that and his adamantium skeleton means he can't break a bone and not to mention you see wolverine killing cyke all the time in the danger room i've never seen cyke kill a wolverine.

_CYCLOPS_
Holy shit dude! You are telling me that Sabretooth can knock Wolvie unconcious, yet a blast from Scottie wouldn't do a thing to him.

GIVE CYCLOPS A LITTLE MORE CREDIT THEN THAT!!

gambit88
i think cyke is very powerful but the point is that in that pic when cyke let loose that huge blast against wolverine wolverine still got up and sabretoothe has super strength anyway if you won't take my word for it take professer Xaviers he told cyclops that if he hadn't intervened cyclops would be D-E-A-D not alive he said he would be in pieces on the floor i think that means that wolverine would win i'm taking the prof. word for it oh and in the episode where wolverine lets cyke fall there surrounded and wolverine keeps telling cyclops to get down when he finally did wolverine slaughtered all the (i think they were robots)robots around em he couldn't let loose until cyke got down.

juggernaut26
oh man this thread shouldn't even be here wolverine would wipe the floor with cyke no question

gambit88
thank you

katiekates
This is clear wolverine is the coolest, strongest. Cyclops is a weak boring xmen that sucks.

tonjappr
yeah...cyclops is a tool...no way he could take wolverine

katiekates
No way and if it was in the movie cyclops would prob. cry like a little girl. Just like how he did with Jean at the end of x2. He is so lame.

katiekates
I agree with tonjappr

Eidolon
In a open area where both of them are trying to kill eachother and don't care about who or what gets damaged Cyclops would have a better then even chance of winning.

He'd just have to remove his visor and fight Wolverine like that. Without his visor his optic blasts spread out more (making it easier to hit Wolverine) and if he was trying to kill Wolverine he'd use full powered shots (he's able to lessen the power of his shots to a degree and usually does in fights since he doesn't kill).

However if it was in a urban type of combat feild or anywhere other than a open plain I'd say Wolverine would have the advantage.

If both were some what concered for the safety of others in the area or didn't want to cause massive damange Wolverine would really have the advantage cause he'd still be able to go all out but Cyclops wouldn't be able to.

Kes
I remember when I was younger there was a comic where Cyke kills everyone cos he lost his visor.Maybe its a faulse memory but messed

LipiDSama
Why are you people still arguing lol this is gay...
cyclops sucks number #1!!!

number 2 - professor X even told Cyclops, not to mess with wolverine, main Reason..he would toast and jelly him, then eat him!

number 3 - Cyclops is gay

Number 4 - Wolverine has taken blast from cyclops before.. and walked away

Number 5 - Cyclops is gay.. who eats bugs wink

Number 6 - Wolverine is a trained killer, Cyclops neats to sleep, besides that, without his visor cyclops is blind, unless he goes raw... wolverine can move without makeing a sound. Cyclops would be defenceless, and yes wolverine could take his visor.

Number 7 - Cyclops is gay!

Number 8 - wolverine has 180 years of fighting exspierence on cyclops.

Number 9 - Cyclops is gay!

Number 10 - Wolverine has a weigh advantage in all his blows, its like swinging a bar bell with claws on the end. he has animal like ability, with speed smell etc.. Scott only has his plasma charge, he has no special physical abilities, one blows from wolverine would end him

these are are my 10 reason why.. lol theres more i dont feel liek writing any more, if u have a problem, AIM me, or Email me for AIM name i will debat you anytime.

kalantiaw
no contest... wolverine will kick cyclops a$$ then hand it to him... i mean, even if cyclops would take off his visor, he's gonna have to close his eyes at some point... remember in x1 when he blew off the roof at the train station..? he turned away and closed his eyes... granted he did this to stop his optic blast, but if he didn't he'd blow his own hand off... which would've been funny laughing

Elanor
LipiDSama: hmm... what should I say...very funny...

big grin big grin big grin

Paola
LipiDSama: mad mad mad

gambit88
eidolon i would almost agree with your last post except for cyclops just wouldn't do it he wouldn't take off his visor and just look around to try and kill wolverine oh and in comics where wolverine goes feral cyclops always yells for everyone to run away and if you think it's cuz they don't wanna hurt him think again.

_CYCLOPS_
Let's see where to start. If all you could say to dismiss this debate is "Cyclops Sucks" and "Cyclops is Gay" then you obviously have no reason to post here.

Also, Cyclops cried when he lost Jean because it was the woman he loved. If you feel that doing something like that makes somebody a "Wuss," or "Pussy," or anything to that nature then you are a plauge to society and deserve to be ostracized.

Everyone here has one defense, and in my opinion using it over and over again is getting very tiresome. "Wolverines healing factor makes him invincible." No. it does not. It allows him to fully regenerate, yes. But, given enough of a beating will render him in pain. He can be hurt, he will heal... BUT IT TAKES TIME!!! Enough of a beating will knock him unconcious, and Cyke can do it. His beam is friggin' powerful (as stated before enough to punch a whole in a mountain) and could knock Logan out.

Vampiree
after this educating lecture i still say: NO FRICKIN WAY, logan is a lot stronger than cyclops and he just wouldn't give cyke any time to 'shoot beams' still... cyclops sucks... i don't say that he's 'gay' and please don't use this when i'm around it offends me. i don't want to hear if someone's 'gay' or not.

Paola
Vampiree: Cyclops doesn't suck!!! mad

Vampiree
yes he does! big grin

Paola
no he doesn't http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pissed.gif

Vampiree
yes he does! big grin

Paola
damn he doesn't http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/mad2.gif

Vampiree
yes he does! big grin

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/nono.gif

Vampiree
YES HE DOES!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE big grin

Paola
Damn!! mad you asked for it http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif
H E D O E S N 'T S U C K!!!

Vampiree
yes, he doeeeees, yes he doooessss big grin *sings and dances*

kofmaster
WHAAHA fight ....... fight..... go vampy suck Paola's blood whahah jk wink

Paola
mad he's hot!!! and sexy!!! and the best leader alive!!! and just because he hasn't beat the s*** out of Wolvie doesn't mean that he can't!!!

GO Cyclops!!!

Paola
*runs as fast as she can far far away from evil Vampiree*

Vampiree
*vampy laughs evily and runs after paola* here kitty, kitty, HEEEEEEEEERRREE KITTY, KITTY DON'T RUN AWAY FROM ME! AHA! *she grabs paola* whadya gonna do now, eh? CYKE SUCKS!

kofmaster
smile WHAHAAHAHA lol

kofmaster
your evil dont hurt the kitty lol

Vampiree
i won't hurt her. i love her too much big grin love

Paola
big grin *hugs Vampiree* thanx darling big grin big grin love ya too!
and Cyclops ruuuuuuuuuules!!!

Vampiree
CYCLOPS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!

kofmaster
WHahaah a cat fight .... will cat and vampier fight

Vampiree
i'm not going to fight her! love but cyke still sucks!

Paola
really? who's cyplos?? laughing http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tongue.gif

Vampiree
oh you! just a SPELLIN MISTAKE!

Paola
laughing laughing

Vampiree
DON'T LAUGH!

Paola
embarrasment sorry!!!

Paola
laughing laughing laughing

Vampiree
you...

ab012f9448
Ladies ladies, calm down please. Theres a time and a place for this. Oh and er... cyclops sucks.

Vampiree
yeah! cyke sucks! big grin hehehehehe i win you loose pao! big grin

Kes
You know you guys are giving me lots of work lately. I dont have time for this.
*Sigh* lets get back to topic please.

Vampiree
we're on the topic kes... uhm... kinda big grin cyke sucks means cyke would lose! big grin

Paola
Kes is right!! the topic is not who sucks?... the thread is about Cyclops VS Wolvie.... so you evil and mean Vampiree STOP SAYING THAT!!! and stay on topic!!!! mad stick out tongue

Vampiree
hey! don't yell at me you powerless mortal!!!!!!!!! i am on topic GO WOLVIE!!!!!! KILL THE SUCKER!!!!!! miffed miffed

Paola
laughing

Vampiree
big grin

Crystal Knapp
Even though it's a little late, I'm saying it anyhow- Cyclops rules!!!!!

Vampiree
hehehe.... i still say no f*ckin way big grin

Crystal Knapp
That's cuz youre being stupid. Cyclops is the best!

Vampiree
i'm not stupid.

ab012f9448
O.K lets get back on to the proper topic. Who would win in a fight and why.

Crystal Knapp
Sorry. embarrasment

Vampiree
wlverine would win cuz if you look in the how to kill wolverine thread you'll see there are just few options, and cyke isn't one of them

ab012f9448
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Vampiree
big grin

Crystal Knapp
It's possible cyclops would win- I mean, he could shoot wolverine a few times and knock him out, then while Wolverine was knocked out for a little while he could like drown him or something.

Vampiree
drown him: it's a good idea, but there would be a problem in knockin him out...

Crystal Knapp
Well, if you shot him enough times, he'd be down for a little bit while he healed.

Vampiree
yeah i think that would do big grin but you would have to be pretty quick in draggin his body to the nearest river when he weights more than your car big grin that crosses out the drowning for me big grin

_CYCLOPS_
I wish there was a "emoticon" where a little smilly face with red sunglasses could take them off and blast another one.

Cyke could win, but would probably be above the fight and not fight.

juggernaut26
bah cykes beam is hard but he's unleashed on wolv. before and then wolv.got up i mean lets take the facts

Baradok
well you say he weighs more than a car, that of which is untrue, Adamantium is light, though the Terminator on the other hand weighs more than a truck because hes pure metal, now pulling Wolvie is 10 times easier. But when Wolvie is more developed power wise he wil learn to block the shots with his claws. Im sure Scott would win for the point he has more in the head then Wolverine..... But if Wolverine catches his blind spot then yea Cyclopes is through in a slice

juggernaut26
well wolverine with adamantium weighs alot and i mean cyke would be toast no question about it

Baradok
oh no doubt he weighs a lot but no where near a car because as it is well known Titanium used to be the strongest metal untill Adamantium was discovered. but he would weigh near 200 pounds maybe 300 at most

_CYCLOPS_
Cyke would win, but probably would not fight as he is above it. Much like Yoda from Star Wars (until they completly tarnished his character by giving him a lightsabre battle in EP. 2. However, I will save that for the Star Wars Thread)

gambit88
nah yoda's fight was awsome and scott blasted wolverine full force once so he's not above fighting oh and incidentally wolverine got up from that blast

Vampiree
geez baradok.... i still think there's no damn way cyke could DRAG him and drown him...

krypto
i think wolverine kicking cyclops' ass would be pretty funny because they always get so close to doing it but never really fight.

Paola
yeah and Cyke would kick his a** !!! big grin

Vampiree
no way pao... big grin

Paola
mad yes he will!!! and before you say anything stay on topic before lightnings and thunderbolts shut our mouth up mad...... big grin stick out tongue

Vampiree
I'M NOT SSAYIN A WORD YOU AGRESSIVE GIRL! big grin *cries* i'm on tooooooopic....... *cries*

Paola
sad don't cry.... I didn't mean to be agressive... big grin
here Mrs. Liouncourt: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/flowers.gif big grin

Vampiree
awwwwww thank you big grin i'm not sad anymore! i mean lestat is my man! big grin hehehehehehehe love now TOPIC

Kes
What the f**k?

juggernaut26
paola your not on cykes side i hope?

juggernaut26
and i got a question though it isn't on topic what is a mod

Baradok
a mod is a modification of the whole thing, and yes even though i mention it is Physically possible to drag him, the idea would be pointless if you have him unconscoius i would probably lock him in a cage where the bars are guarded with electricity.. then have a huge magnet pull him into the bars so hes in a never ending pain... but im not on Cyke's side im just explaining how it would be pointless yet posssible to drag him

Vampiree
mod is a moderator big grin our half god here big grin kes is our mod and then there's the admin, our true god - raz!!! big grin

and i still think you wouldn't be able to drag him anywhere on your own cuz he's too heavy

Hypester
Interesting...

A lot of people like wolvie, I don't: He reminds me of the guys that used to pick on me in middle school... Cyclops seems like a sensible guy, but for some reason, things never seem to go his way and he always comes off looking like a tool. (Not in a logical way but Wiley Coyote style he just gets shanked).

Cyclops vs Wolverine?

If Wolverine is more than 20 feet away, Wolvie is at Cyclops' mercy. Cyclops does not have to 'get a bead' on anything, he just looks and destroys. Fight over.

If Wolverine is within ten feet (like in the only fight I remember) Cyclops is at Wolverine's mercy.

Now who would win a 'fight to the death?' Maybe Wolvie, cuz cyclops would have to win a fight AND Figure out how to kill Wolverine... which isn't hard, just drown him. Does Wolverine die if you strip all the flesh off his bones... Cyke could probably do that, too... so many ways for Cyclops to win... all he needs is a few yards...

Vampiree
the next question hypester is would cyke's beam be ENOUGH powerfull to destroy wolverine (if he would be that 20 feet away)

Keysersoze
Wolverine would kick Cyclops ass every time he so just a jock!

Hypester
no... Cyclops would have to go and finish him off after he's knocked out...

Vampiree
would it even knock him out? and if it would, how is cyke supposed to kill him after that? with all those metal bones, eh?

Hypester
???? Wolverine gets knocked out by bullets (in the movies, at least) Cyclops' blast takes out buildings if he doesn't restrain himself. KOing Wolvie is no problem.

I don't know what Cyclops would do, but If I were Cyclops I would:
A) Push (with my beam) Wolvie into the nearest body of water, thus drowning him
B) Stand over him blast at his face until all the flesh is gone and all he's left with is an adamantium skull... do this to the rest of his body as well until it's completely stripped of flesh... nothing to regenerate
C) Turn him back over to Weapon X and get a full bank account ("I'm sorry sir, your bank account is full, we cannot take any more deposits..."wink

Vampiree
you. are. evil big grin i'm for drowning big grin evil face

ab012f9448
Wolverine had his flesh burnt off with acid courtesy of the Punisher but he still recovered real quick so blastin off his flesh is out of the question hypster.

Vampiree
hah! so cyke can't kill him that way!!!! Happy Dance

Hypester
ALL of his flesh? Like his brain and stuff too... he can just grow back from an adamantium skeleton?

Well that makes him immortal, in my book, if I can get rid of everything about him that's not unbreakable and he just grows back out of thin air... he's not killable, right? Is there anyone that CAN kill wolverine? I remember a sentinel doing it in the days of future past by flash frying him... maybe I'm mistaken...

Vampiree
well... magneto can kill him big grin and we can drown him.... big grin you can see more brilliant ideas on the how to kil

ab012f9448
Don't forget the volcano!

_CYCLOPS_
It makes me angry when people deem Logan 'immortal.' He is not!

ab012f9448
Hypester> When i said flesh i meant all of it down to the adamantium skeleton so he did have something for his flesh to grow back from.

_Cyclops_> Calm down, we know he's not immortal it's just that hypester misinterpreted what i said.

Baradok
well yes like stated Magneto can kill Wolvie hes done it before.. the most excrusiating pin i can imagine is having my bones plated with a metal and then stripped from my body.... now movie wise Cyke would have Wolvie at his mercy in a second for the fact they made him look too weak knocking him out from a bullet..

but think of this Wolvie is an animal who is bent on survival
Cyke is a man bent on life

both want to live but Cyke would have a harder time killing Wolvie emotionally.. If you think about it he doesnt really kill anyone directly because he wants to preserve life not destroy it

I think Cyke would have Wolvie unconscous and then contain in somehow which is very easily done if you place him in an Adamantium cage muwuhaha

Paola
What the f**k? I am

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>