Reloaded Special edition DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
r we getting one? if so when?

i cant wait any longer!!

DARKVIRUS
I hope they do make one but I doubt it would be so soon after the release of the regular dvd.

*prays for extended twin's parking lot fight with morph*

The Omega
Korri> Sorry. Try as I might I can find NOTHING but Blue Pills when it comes to an extended Reloaded DVD.
Doesn't mean there won't be one... eventually. We can only keep our fingers crossed.
I'll buy ANYTHING extended! Behind the Scenes extended edition will do big grin

mors823
Is there a chance that M1,2,3 will be in a boxed set? I want to get Reload for xmas, but want to wait if they'll come together.

Verity
Ooh that would be cool! I hope so! cool

Angelsolovely
Well, I don't think there was an extended version of the Matrix 1. No extras or anything. I may be wrong though, Where I live I have seen only the original dvd released so u never know.

But I would think they would, it took how many months to release the extended verson of TTT?

They know that people will buy it either way.

Sifer
There will be NO extended versions of any of the 3 Matrix movies. It would defeat the point and also go against what the Wachowski's themselves said.

Korri
*keeps fingers crossed*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.