Batman beyond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
should they make a batmanbeyond movie if so who would play the old batman big grin

EOWYN3
yes, michael keaton

nightcrawer89
that would be cool who would play the new batman

tigida_tigida
he would be a wicked actor to play the original batman but good question on who would play the new one lol

im the ace i rock the bass im here to rock this humanrace

shaber
There was a BB movie done by an independant studio, I think it may have been a copyright infringement though...

juggernaut26
oh they should definitly make a batman beyond i love the show

Hypester
shia lebouf

kalantiaw
the curly haired dude from "holes"..? no way... he looks too-- juvenile... should be somebody more scruffy looking...

BOPRecruit 16
how old is kevin conroy? he's the voice actor whom plays the voice of batman in the 90's toon of batman, batman beyond and now justice league. love his voice! (hmm...what other shows has he voice acted for?) i'm not sure who should play the old batz. hmm...whom to play terry mcginnis? although will friedle (boy meets world, kim possible) did a good job as terry's voice, but can't picture him for the role. possibles: drew fuller, orlando bloom, chad michael murray,...who else?

Hypester
Um... How old of a Terry McGinnis are we going for? High School?

If Shia Lebouf isn't that now, he will be by the time this starts filming smile

BOPRecruit 16
terry is supposed to be in high school, so...most likely he's around 16-17.

in one of my movie magz about future movies, a batman beyond movie was mentioned. rumoured. it was just on a list, it's not a for sure and no news about it.

although shia is a good actor, but i can't picture him as terry.

nightcrawer89
i would think a person like jason biggs would be cool to play terri

BOPRecruit 16
are we aiming to choose an actor whose comical or someone who can play a tough yet smooth guy?

nightcrawer89
i think i heard from a source that tim burton is doing batman beyond.

BOPRecruit 16
who the heck is tim burton? director right? blink

Darth Jello
How about Jeff Anderson?

BOPRecruit 16
whose tim and jeff?! confused

Batman_Beyond
tough, smooth, sarcastic wit independant 16-17 yrs and a good actor
miracles dont come that often lol, i think we'd need a fresh actor some1 who yopud look at an say "hey terry mcguines"
does anybody think there is a chance of this movie?, i mean the cancelled the show which rteally anoyed me and there is no talk of that coning back is there?
soz about long post
peace

kalantiaw
tim burton directed the batman movies, but not all of them. not sure which ones. i don't know jeff either huh

nightcrawer89
ti burton derected the frist two batman movies and i think he is doing batman beyond.

Batman_Beyond
is there really any chance of a BB movie though or at least another series?
cant give up

nightcrawer89
i hope their is movie and the cartoon can continue

Herr Logan
There is a plan in the works to make a Batman Beyond movie. It's one of those vague projects that has no substance to it yet, but maybe by the time the series takes place, the movie will start filming.
Kevin Conroy isn't old enough to play Elderly Wayne without lots of prosthetics and make-up, but he has the perfect voice. Michael Keaton probably wouldn't portray elderly Wayne the way we'd want. He made a good mysterious and antisocial Batman, but I doubt he'd be a satisfactory grizzled curmudgeon who looks like Wayne.
As for Terry, I know that Joshua Jackson (the one decent actor from "Dawson's Creek" and "The Skulls"wink was/is being considered. I'm not sure if he's too old now, but a few years ago, he would have gotten my vote. He has played a hot-headed ne'er-do-well before, and I think he'd be a good Terry McGillis.
I just got this funny image of Anthony Hopkins as a grizzled, old Batman. Anyone see "Mask of Zorro"? Not a suggestion, just a funny image.

nightcrawer89
lol

BOPRecruit 16
Herr Logan: How old is Kevin Conroy?

does anyone have news on the batman beyond movie?

Batman_Beyond
is there actually going to be a BB movie? loads of rumours but havent herd anything recently

Herr Logan
Conroy is 48 years old. I know they could age him with makeup and latex, but I haven't seen him in action more than once, and I don't know if he should do the part in live action.

BOPRecruit 16
can you post a pic of him please? too bad he's too old to play the batz in a normal batz movie...i love his voice!

Striel
Christian Bale is going to be playing the new Batman.

nightcrawer89
i knew that

BOPRecruit 16
of course, striel, but we're talking about batman beyond, not the new batman movie.

steely balls
Mel Gibson has this kind of bruce wayne thing going for him he also looks the part if you add a bit more make up. He would be my top choice, and as for batman an up and comer would be the best way possible. Hell i could play him.

BOPRecruit 16
i guess so...they would have to make him look much older than he is now for him to fit the batman beyond bruce.

nightcrawer89
yes that would be cool or a older robin williams.

Batman_Beyond
does anybopdy know why the stoped making the BB series?mel gibson would be gr8

Herr Logan
Robin Williams? Who is your dealer?? Robin Williams could play Wolverine, though. Look how hairy he is. Just kidding.
I agree that if they aged Mel Gibson with their movie magic, he might be a good choice.

Striel
My apologies. smile

embarrasment

nightcrawer89
mel gibson would be a cool bruce wanye

kalantiaw
mel gibson shoulda been one in the first place...

and i can see joshua jackson as terry... he can pull it off. he can either be really great or really crappy, not in between...

nightcrawer89
yes i know

BOPRecruit 16
maybe not enough viewers or the stories got to crappy for the writers? *shrugs*

i think george clooney was the best batman, for his bruce wayne persona, not the batz part. too bad the batz movies were so crappy...

kennethbryant11
George as Bruce wayne was ok, nothing to go crazy over. Bat man Beyond shouldn't be made into a movie because they'll do something stupid and mess it up like they are doing most of these comic movies. And if someone says spiderman was Awesome they are insane. It was good don't get me wrong but the green goblin was retarded and were was the wise cracking spiderman I loved.

Batman_Beyond
i dont think theyv had anybody who truly fits waynes persona yet which is a let down. maybe if they do a BB movie the series will come back

Herr Logan
George Clooney was okay as Bruce Wayne, because Bruce Wayne is only a character in the Batman world. He's a shallow, dim, womanizing front for Batman. He was not okay as Batman. Not his fault, he's a great actor when the role suits him. He never should have been cast.
I definitely agree that the lack of a wise-cracking Spidey was a huge flaw in the movie Spider-Man. Rent or buy the video game. That's where wise-crackin' Spidey is. It proved that Toby Maguire is perfectly capable of doing Spider-Man's schtick, but the writers (or editors) don't care enough to present him the right way.

Batman_Beyond
you have a point the actor almost needs a split personality one for batman and one for wayne (they kind mold in to one in BB when wayne is being himself: Batman)

nightcrawer89
they could some one really young say mid 40s and with movie magic make him look 60 maybe be even 70.it would also depen on the actor of the older bruce wanye.terri should be some one that look like they would kick your a$$ in you mess with him. i don't see any actors with that yet.

BOPRecruit 16
there is a possiblity that they might not make a movie of batman beyond because there are already too many movies about batman as it is. don't want people to get too sick over it. i guess...

Batman_Beyond
does anybody know if there is an upto date website about news for BB?
thanx

amity75
Clint Eastwood or Paul Newman would be perfect as old Wayne.

Batman_Beyond
does anybody still think there is going to be a chance of a film in the future?

nightcrawer89
yes i will keep ever one updated on recent news i find out about the movie

steely balls
i don't think batman beyond will ever be made into a movie and if it did it will probably turn out like the other crappy batman movies. Maybe if a good writer and director got involved, but that has been said many times before.

nightcrawer89
i heard it was greenlit

steely balls
i don't think so

nightcrawer89
yes it was i would say the movie might be done 2005-2006

shaber
There has been a low budget BB movie made already. Link to come.

steely balls
i know about that but it looked like crap.

Batman_Beyond
Yeah plz keep any up dates commin' they still have the basic layout for the bb movie its just gna take a while i guess. where have u seen the low budget bb?

steely balls
they might have it on kazaa, i never saw it but i went to the sight and it looked crappy

punkyhermy
George Clooney was a good Bruce.Not Bats but Bruce.If u cast away all the lovey dovey smiley nods andeye contact.he definately had the looks though...

nightcrawer89
he was good but i think val kilmer was alot better

Cyclops
Batman did not have a lisp! Val Kilmer was a terrible Batman!

When he said the line, "Tell me, Dr. Merridian, do you like the Circus," I almost hit stop. But, I watched because Tommy Lee Jones and Jim Carrey did an incredible job in that movie.

Castor
LOL. so true, i remmember that part

nightcrawer89
fine who is a better one

mpatterson
adam west

punkyhermy
George Clooney, but only in the looks department

nightcrawer89
nope

vegas007
once i read bob kane, always thought of a young robert wagner when he picture bruce wayne,why not robert wagner as an old bruce wayne for batman beyond

ash007
Robert Wagner?

mmmm Intresting

In§anE
Clint Eastwood would be perfict..Plus he was considerd when this went into thought..Did any one know the guy who talks for Terry is Eric from boy meets world? LoL Plus whos gonna play Terrys Girl friend who always wears a short skirt wink maybe a Mila Kunis..Shes young and has black hair and would looks good in the outfit love

nightcrawer89
that sounds cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.