X2!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hegemon875
X2 COMES OUT TOMMOROW I CANT WAIT!!!

G.P
He he I've had it for nearly a month now MWAHAHAHHA devil

wink

nightcrawer89
that movie a roller coster ride of specil effects yes thumb up thumb up rock

Hegemon875
DAMN YOU FRENCHY!!! (waves fist in air) laughing out loud

ab012f9448
I've had it for 2 weeks! stick out tongue Man are you guys gonna freak when you get it! rock

LanceWindu
I buy it later today!!!

Hegemon875
Me to!!!

Martya
I'm getting it after school today!!! YAY!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

ab012f9448
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Aurora
I'm on my way to get it at lunch. I saw it at the theater like 4 times. embarrasment

G.P
roll eyes (sarcastic)

total metalhead
its a good film but like the first one it gets tiring if you see it more than once so i dont think ill be getting it.

Martya
What the f**k? who whould not want to get this!!! lol.... I LOVED IT!!! lol... but yeah only one more class to go before i'm outa here!!!

ab012f9448
It's 10:22 surley all you guys have got the dvd by now unless classes in america go on till this time. So what do you think?

Hegemon875
I have no school this whole week cause of Thanksgiving big grin

Musicman360
DVD is awesome i was looking forward to it since i saw it 5 times in the theater rock

Mistique
Hey gp, isn't it kill anyone who approaches, even if its me? Sorry if theres a pun, I'm a bit slow...

ab012f9448
Mistique you need to check out the blooper reel for X2 to get it.

G.P
As ab012f9448 said, it's from the gag reel, not from the movie.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t18810.html

WeisZ
I really need to get that dvd, is it worth the money?? (stupid question but ive never actually seen it yet!!! *dies*)

ab012f9448
G.P.- Love that line laughing out loud

WeisZ- Are you kidding me? It's tatolly worth it. I order you to go out now in the freezing cold and buy X men 2!!

WeisZ
LMAO!, SIR YES SIR..! I shall go buy that dvd then (get the double x men additions smile)

BOPRecruit 16
got it yesterday and took me since after school til dinner time to finish watching all of the special features disc! loved the movie, esp. the white house invasion, pyro's attack, and wolverine vs. deathstrike scenes.

WeisZ
i keep forgeting to get it curses!!

angel_luver

G.P
There are already two threads about this : one in this forum and one in the X-men forum...

erm

angel_luver
o, there is? i should have looked before i posted...sorry about that, so are you a big X-Men fan?

SockHunter
Got my hands on it!

angel_luver
you got the DVD? is it cool?

G.P
of the movies, yes indeed. I also like the Comics and the X-men in general,yes, but you can't really say I'm a fan

elvenlady
IT IS SO GOOD!!!!!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH CAN'T WAIT TO RENT ON DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.