Funny Quotes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistique
Post stuff like this:

Morpheus: You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...
Neo: And the yellow pill?
Morpheus: Thats a jellybean for being a good boy.
*Neo takes the red pill and begins to unplug*
Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if -
Neo: YEAH! There was this one time, I had this dream I was a can of coke in a fat guy's fridge and I was really scared cos he was comming to drink me and...
Morpheus: Shut up coke boy, or you don't get your jellybean!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Oh yeah! I made that one myslef, not too great, but I like it Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

The Omega
This is funny... how?
Xeous> This forum is for people aged 13+. So watch the lingo.

mailedbypostman
yep.

The One Himself
http://fastar.detonate.net/ftp/images/matrixse/7/5.jpghttp://fastar.detonate.net/ftp/images/matrixse/39/2.jpg

Mistique
Neo: Trinity? THE Trinity?
Trinity: What?
Neo: I..err... I just thought you were a guy
Trinity: You're right there..
Neo: What?
Trinity: uh.... *does something sexy*

Mistique
I read that somewhere....

stinkfist462
lol

Matrixman
"Just have to let it go fear dault"
"so if u die in the matrix u die here" blink

xeous
"Your a Flaming geek". "daffy bastard."

Omega, care to explain how this is any "less" "unfunny" than my post?

And I saw nor remember nothing that I should appologize or be ashamed of, there were no "bad" words. Except for possibly the last line which I admit, may be taken out of context.

If you saw Reloaded and Revolutions then obviously you're 17 or older or are mature enough for the movies. I saw nothing wrong with what I said.

Korri
haha..

Mistique
What are the omega and xeous talking about?!?!?!

Mistique
Myabe they're talking about something that happened on a previous forum...

Osiris
previous forum!!!!!!!!!!!! mad or previous thread?

Mistique
Yeah, I was on the last one, I thought I might get it going again smile

Mistique
The last one was just So funni...

Mistique
Oh and by that I didn't mean I was TYPING on it, I had read it and thought it was good...

Mistique
I would like to give Ikobe full credit for the trinity thing, I found where I had read it and its hers...

Mordecai
You should really use the edit function.

Korri
yeah couldnt u just make one big post instead of 4 mini ones.....that confuses my small brain blink

JediHDM
your brains not small...

Korri
it is

heehee luckily i missed my Physics exam today because of a powercut so i am safe for another few days!

The Omega

Korri
embarrasment im not promising anything

shinta
*twin does the kissy face at trinity*
trinity:"looks at the twin"
"looks at neo"
"looks back to the twin"grabs him and says to neo
oh come on,when will I meet a dreadlocked albino guard again?
I'll be home for dinner!

Mistique
Sorry, I posted that yesterday and I found out how to edit today. I've already been told off 3 times today for stuff I posted yesterday and I'm getting a bit annoyed mad

The Unknown
Actually, you're wrong. When I went, there were like 7 year olds there.

xeous
"Or mature enough". Obviously their parents think they are mature enough to see nudity if they saw Reloaded. Revo really had nothing "disturbing" besides the fight scenes and if you go to a Matrix movie not expecting violence...You went to the wrong show my friend smile

The Unknown
Most parents don't care what their children watch.

mailedbypostman
"There is a difference between knowing the paht and walking it."
*Neo looks down*"I'm doing both!"
*Neo walks along his path*
"I know what i must do."
*Turns around and starts walking back*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.