Bruce Almighty!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
OMG! I can't wait for this to come out on DVD tommorow. this movie was mad funny! i wuld be the 1st one in the store, but i got school, n it is hard to cut when you go to catholic school... stick out tongue

Martya
I herd that this movie was not very good... but i have not seen it.. it sounds good.... O well

Evil Dead
My wife bought it yesterday.........

It's okay........but not great. Jim Carey has made better movies.....

Liar, Liar.......The Truman Show......Man on the Moon.......Ace Ventura.........all were better than Bruce Almighty.

Mabius*Emz
Bruce almighty was ......ok.....not the best jim carrey has stared in but still a gd watch
7/10
i think his best movie is dumb and dumber it sooo funny,lol
laughing

plenTpak52
I thought the movie was hilarious. I already bought the DVD. If you watch the deleted scenes you can see my friend at the bakery when Jim Carrey says, "So, boys, this bakery has been around for a long time now. Do you have any special memories of this place?" and my friend replies, "Uh, yea, I remember this one time, a reporter came up and started to ask us stupid questions!"

Just thought I'd tell you

Miss Unknown
I loved the Bruce Almighty! Your friend is so lucky to have been in the film plenTpak52.

Maelstrom
i liked it alot. To me life is about the messages you don't think about. With every line spoke, you can take them a step further if you desire to.
I think alot of people just look to be told, and let the implications slip by. It's the implictions that are the miricals. Like when he recieved the powers of God and He said He was going on vacation. Jim should have went with Him. It's hardly mans lesson that needs to be learned here.

penguin29
That was a very good movie! I love the part when he's talking at the end of the movie at the blood drive, and says "Mama,____, finger, nose!" Im just glad im not god!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.