Dominic Monaghan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
Does anyone out there love him as much as I do? big grin He is just so adorable, u just want to pinch his cheeks. In a movie where the whole cast has been labled "babes" I just love him...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Caribbean_Chick
I'm not shure if I'm thinking of the same Dom.. kan u post a pic?

Caribbean_Chick
now I know who your talking about.. he rocks! rock him and Billy Boyd are hillarious together

BOPRecruit 16
dom is so funny and he's hot!

Caribbean_Chick
yea with the tape he opput on Billy's chest laughing and a little off topic but I love Billy Boydz accent!!!

Bhang
Yeah! Give us a pic of this supposed stud!

Caribbean_Chick
I have an awesome pic of Dom and Billy.. bonus!!!!!He looks kinda funni.. buh hes a funny guy!!! big grin

Caribbean_Chick
and here's one of just him

HannaBananabal
The one with him and Billy, that's a cute one wink

BOPRecruit 16
http://multimedia.carlton.com/images/renard/grey_dom.jpg

http://www.lastwaltz.org/lastwaltz/wallpapers/dom01.jpg

here's a cool dom fansite: DOMINION

here's some pix of him that i couldn't post: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=sc.communities.msn.com/tn/F1/92/movielovers/4/aa.jpg&imgrefurl=http://groups.msn.com/movielovers/moviehotties.msnw%3FPage%3D6&h=96&w=48&prev=/ images%3Fq%3D%2BDominic%2BMonaghan%26start%3D180%2
6svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN

cgtuna21
Dominic Monaghan has done very good films especially in Lord of the Rings. Good Luck on your next movies Dominic because your going to be a superstar.

BOPRecruit 16
can someone give me a link or just post a list of his work/filmography?

ilvorlandobloom
YES!!! i love him! wooooow, look at those pics! i think hes a lot hotter when he is himself, not merry.

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, he does. with his hair down, makes his face look fat. or just his cheeks do.

ilvorlandobloom
lookie at the pic of him and orli!
http://www.efanguide.com/~dmonaghan/images-vanityfair/vanityfair07.jpg
i luv it!

ilvorlandobloom
mmm, and i like the facial hair on him.

BOPRecruit 16
like that pic too, but also like his hair a bit longer. like it was on trl and special features of ttt.

Caribbean_Chick
omg hez so hot.. he realli likes trees lol.. i like his hair medium nott 2 long buh nott 2 short

BOPRecruit 16
the messy look suits him.

Aurora
Here are some pics of my man! Hope ya like um!
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:dxS6Gjlauq8C:unofficialdom.fateback.com/Splash.jpg

Aurora
http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/shirtless4ever/dominic_monaghan1.jpg

Aurora
http://mitglied.lycos.de/gorbadocbrandybock/bilder/hetty/h12.jpg

Aurora
http://mitglied.lycos.de/gorbadocbrandybock/domoben.jpg

johnnys#1 fan
AWWWW hes soo cute I love dom as merry love

Caribbean_Chick
hehe you can see his bum shifty .. are those pics from movies or something?.. or waz sum1 doing a little spying laughing

Aurora
The shower scene was from the TV series he did before LotR. He is soooooooooooooooooo fine. I just faint looking at him.

BOPRecruit 16
those naked pix....omg...what movie is that froM?

ilvorlandobloom
hehe
http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/lotr_fellowship/52.jpg

Aurora
The naked pics aren't from a movie. They are from a TV series. Hetty Wainthrope. He was in it before he got lotr.

Caribbean_Chick
oh man.. what kind of tv show was it and where was it played?

BOPRecruit 16
he looks funny in that merry pic.

Aurora
It was a show called Hetty Wainthrope (sp) and it was aired in England. If u are lucky u can catch it on PBS. (I'm no lucky.) I wish that it was on DVD, but again no luck. It was a detective show, with a old lady as the detective, he was her sidekick. Humm I wish he was my sidekick...... wink

Aurora
http://mitglied.lycos.de/gorbadocbrandybock/bilder/portrait/DOM_7.jpg

Aurora
Here's a pic of alot of our "hotties";

http://mitglied.lycos.de/gorbadocbrandybock/bilder/misc/friends.jpg

Aurora
http://mitglied.lycos.de/gorbadocbrandybock/bilder/misc/VIGGOSDOMPIC.jpg

Aurora
That is my favorite pic of him that I have found so far. He just looks too cute.

Caribbean_Chick
omg four hottiez a row!!!!!that rocks!!!!!! love love shifty rock

BOPRecruit 16
wet dom in that pic?

Aurora
hum?

Caribbean_Chick
he has funny feet in that 1 pic lolz

Caribbean_Chick
omg yea I agree.. he's hotter as himself then as Merry
and in that picture of him and Orli he matches Orli's hotness and that's hard to do!!!!!!

Lyn
I think he is an incredibly good actor and the perfect Merry. He's SOOO funny!! And he has a real piercing look, like his eyes. I liked the pic with the four of them and also the one of him and Orlando. Niiiiiiiiice!! thumb up

BOPRecruit 16
what movies has dom been in before and is going to after lotr?

ahaetrkarykl
he seems really funny. i highly recommend watching some of the special features of lotr when they interview the actors. there are some funny stories about him and billy boyd.

Aurora
They are increadibly funny! U have to really listen to them to get some of the stuff that they say but it is hilarious!!!!!!

As for the films that Dom has been in befor LOTR there aren't many. He of course was in the Hetty series in England (we've seen the pics) he has been in a few films and a few are in production. He was involved in a few other TV productions, the only movies that he has done are:
*Shooting Livien (which is still shooting)
*The Purifiers (isn't out yet)
*Spivs
*An Insomniac's Nightmare (which was an independent film and has already been released at festivals, it was suppose to be available on DVD Christmas Eve, but I have yet to find it on the internet for sale.)

There is also a cd he sings on. It is actually Viggo's cd but Dom, Billy, and Elijah all help. It is called Pandemoniumfromamerica.

hobbit_lover
i love Dominic hes awesome I love all hobbits!

BOPRecruit 16
what are those movies about?

Caribbean_Chick
yea rock on hobbits!!!!!
just a question: has Dom ever broken his jaw or is it just naturally like that(I don't want to sound rude butembarrasment)
and hobbit_lover I love your siglovelove

ahaetrkarykl
look at those scruffy boys

Aurora
oh wow, there are few pixs of Billy looking all scruffy!! He is so adorable!

Caribbean_Chick
lol post them in Billy's thread!!!!love I heard on this website that Billy and Dom are coming out with some kind of comedy together.. does anyone know if this is just a rumor or true?

Aurora
Yes it is very true. It is about two guys opening a scuba school in Miami. Rumors are that NewLine is even showing intrest.

ahaetrkarykl
oh i hope they end up making it. i'd love to see them working toegther in a movie again. they are so funny

Caribbean_Chick
omg omg omg yea I'm obsessed with those!!!!!!!love love Billy and Dom are the greatest together!!!!!!!!!!!!I know them all off by heartstick out tongue

ooo here's a really good pic of Dom but I think he might be a bit younger in this pic:

lexxielizzie
does anyone know were the video clip of dom ripping billy's chest hair off can be found? i've looked through the extended editions of lotr, but i can't find it. anyone have any clue?

Caribbean_Chick
it's in the special features disk of TTT funniest thing ever Billy looks so funnylaughinglaughing

omg a comedy starring them together!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's like a dream come true!!!!!!!!!I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!lovelovebig grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dancebig grin
big grin

lil bitchiness
His mouth are weird blink

Caribbean_Chick
is it I've never noticed.. I'll have to check that out..

Aurora
Sure it is in TTT 2disc special features. It is on the WB special. I love that part. They are soo adorable.

Yeah he does have a crooked smile but I think that is part of what makes him different. He is so not like anyone else. Also on TTT EE in the interviews you can really notice it more, along with a slight lisp. That is because he had his wisdom teeth pulled. Awwww. He is just so adorable.

I got Viggo's CD the other day. And Dom (and Elijah) both are on it. I do not say sing because infact they do not sing. It is more of an artistic form of music than a music CD. It is kinda like poetry set to music. Along with the others Billy also plays a few instuments on the CD.

lil bitchiness
Sorry, not mouth..his jaw! blink

Caribbean_Chick
cool.. yea I was wondering about his mouth and I did notice his lisp.. except it isn't really a lisp it's more of a unique way of talking.. like certain people say different words differently.. he says everything differently but it's coolsmilesmile

and yea they rock on the wb specialyeslove

Aurora
I think it is also the British in him. I think that he has a very British look to him. If you understand what I am saying, if not just ignore me. embarrasment

Caribbean_Chick
really.. I've never really noticed that but I see what you're saying.. he's really funny because alot of the time he looks really tired and he's always like stretching and yawning.. and another thing about him is he always just says whatever he thinks about

Aurora
Yeah, he does always look tired. I read an interview with him and he said that he is a night person all the way. And if he and billy were ever roomates they would never see each other because billy is a morning person. He said that he would rather get up at 1-2 pm lay around until later, and that his body actually wakes up around 9pm and he doesn't go to bed until like 3 am. And Billy is usually ready to go to bed at 10 lol. He is def. a free spirit.

szhismine
Merry is cute, Dominic is hot. love basically. smile

same thing with Pippin and Billy Boyd. love

Dominic and Billy are really funny together. laughing they both complained about sitting in Treebeard's hands on the TTT extended commentary and the "behind the scenes" thing. stick out tongue poor them. wink

Caribbean_Chick
omg that was the funniest thing hearing them complain about it.. Billy's like: It crushes your.. you know.. family jules

and I forget what Dom said but he was like: I'm never going to have children

hehe and also on the commentary:
Elijah:*talking on TTT* What have you got in there anyways?
Dom:*talking on commentary* Marijuana

hehe Dom just says whatever the heck he wants he's so funny

Aurora
Or in the commentary when Billy has a brain freeze and Dom is like I like to eat bacon in the mornings and eggs at night. Is that weird? and Billy is like "no no carry on." and Don is like "When I was seven I use to eat ants."

szhismine
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

on the commentary, Dom was like "it seems Weta has no concept of men having testicles". laughing stick out tongue laughing

poor them. wink

Caribbean_Chick
hehe yea I remember that.. then after he was like: now I have no concept of men having testicleslaughing

o yea that was funny Billy's like just talk about something then he started saying those weird thingslaughinglaughing

szhismine
laughing

ah, Dom cracks me up. stick out tongue but he and Billy crack me up even more. laughing out loud

orlisgirl69
i no them 2gether far out its a crack up

orlisgirl69
oh and dat pic has his signature on it

BOPRecruit 16
does anyone have pix of dom of when he was younger, pre lotr days?

Caribbean_Chick
nope sorry.. I can't wait until Billy and his comedy is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Me and my friend are going to the premiere no matter whatbig grinbig grin rock yes

Caribbean_Chick
o no his thread is slipping into the third page!!!!!Quick save it!!!!!!!

lol here is a good pic of himeek! I love the hatloveyes

BOPRecruit 16
that's great that they are going to do a comedy together! eek! in interviews on tv and in magz, they are such a riot! laughing ^.^

Pirate_Girly
He is so hot, i love him big grin he is cute as himself AND merry!! And i like the way his chin shifts to the side when he talks

Caribbean_Chick
hehe yea.. he's so hoteek! his comedy with Billy is going to be the best those two are the greatest togetheryesyesHappy Dance

aww look at this piclove He looks so scared it's so cute lol

szhismine
is it confirmed that Dom and Billy are doing a comedy?

i sure hope so. i would pay anything to see a comedy with those two. laughing out loud

Caribbean_Chick
yea I heard an interview with Dom about it.. as for where they are in writing it.. they've given the fifth draft of the script to PJ to go over it and possibly improve it.. isn't that great PJ is going to direct it I betbig grinbig grinbig grin

szhismine
big grin eek! big grin

that would be so cool. big grin

Caribbean_Chick
I know PJ is one of my favorite directorsbig grinbig grinand hinted my Dom.. I'm not sure if this will actually happen or it's just one of his phrases.. I a penguin playing a banjo might make an appearence on their moviestick out tonguestick out tongueBecause several times he has used the phrase funnier then a penguin playing a banjo to describe his movie.. but you never know with Dom eh

szhismine
laughing out loud

Caribbean_Chick
wouldn't that be hillarioussmilesmilesmile

aww look at Dom kissing his little bunny/doggy/whatever the heck it isstick out tongue

szhismine
OMG! that is so cute. love smile love

Aurora
Here is a pic of Dom at the Golden Globes during PJ's speech. He has tears in his eyes!!!! Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1044855

szhismine
i know, i remember seeing that! smile aw...

Caribbean_Chick
awwwww that's so cute.. what speechsadsadsadsadDoes anyone know where I would be able to get it!!??

pipschick
I love Dominic !!!
He is just so adorable, those gorgeous eyes make me melt.
I can't get enough of him. love smile

Caribbean_Chick
so we meet again Pipschickstick out tonguestick out tongue

you have the best pics!!!!!Post some more post some more!!!!eek!

he does have awesome eyes.. their such a nice shadeloveeek
I'm obsessed with Domlove.. but not in the stalking kind of wayangel_not

pipschick
[More pics of Dom!!!

pipschick
And another!! big grin stick out tongue

pipschick
One more for now rolling on floor laughing love
SWOON !!!

Caribbean_Chick
hehe PJ's face is on the sidelaughinglaughing

My favorite pic is the one of him up against the tree.. I'd post it but I can't find it right nowsadsadsad

pipschick
Here is another lovely pic of my Dom rolling on floor laughing

szhismine
love

i'm obsessed with Dom. almost. not exactly obsessed per say, but you know... stick out tongue i'm a teenage girl, so i don't think i need to explain it. wink

pipschick
Well, i'm 30yrs old, and kind of obsessed! So i guess i'm pretty sad really?
But hey, i'm single, and not hurting anyone. laughing embarrasment

szhismine
lol. hehehe... laughing

Caribbean_Chick
omg szhismine that's an awesome picture of Dom in you sigloveloveI don't think I have any pictures of him showing his beautiful stomach and abslovelove

Wait what am I talking about yes I doeek!eek!

szhismine
here's the Dom pic from my sig. it seems my sig is very well liked. rolling on floor laughing

Caribbean_Chick
hehe you can see his happy traillove.. that's a funny pic does he enjoy walking down the street like that(because I would be perfectly fine with thatwink)or is it from a movie or what lol?

pipschick
Iwould love to see Dom walking around with no top on more often smile
Makes me weak at the knees eek!

caballera
he looks better in real life than in the movies

Freddy_vs_Jason
hes ugly in lord of the rings but hot with short hair and stuff

Caribbean_Chick
to me he's hot either waysmilesmileyes

Caribbean_Chick
nooooooooooooooo keep the thread livingyeshere's a funny pic:

pipschick
Awww that is sweet, bless him smile

Here's another pic for you big grin

pipschick
I would just love his shirt big grin

szhismine
he's a bit cute in LOTR but he's HOT!!! eek! love in real life. big grin big grin

Pirate_Girly
awww I think he was the cutest thing, i wanted to pinch his cheeks in LOTR, and in real life..WOW he is freaking Hot. Take a look at one of my pics, below...He is so adorable

pipschick
I have sky tv, and have seen Hetty Wainthrop, and yes i have seen the episode when he's in the shower!!!! eek!
WOW WOW WOW, what a beautiful bod he has, i wanted to re-watch the scene over and over again, but i'm not that mad( Well ok, just a bit) laughing

Oh, i'm melting just thinking about it! love

Pirate_Girly
Ah i dont have Sky tv, but i have a picture of him from behind, butt naked on that movie you are talking about. He has a bubble butt big grinbig grinbig grin you could bounce a zepplin off of it big grin

szhismine
*sigh* i ssssoooooo wish i had a channel that Hetty is playing on. sad

no fair.

Pirate_Girly
well id post the picture of it, but ya know...id get in big trouble *chuckles*

Caribbean_Chick
oooooo man do I envy youbawlingbawlingI'm going to have to get this 'sky tv' omg so they still play the show!!??

Pirate_Girly I have that pic too!!!It's one of my favorites!!!!big grinbig grin

Pirate_Girly
big grin go us!!

Caribbean_Chick
yaybig grinbig grin.. and go Dom!!!loveloveHappy Dance

Picture Posting Time devil

Pirate_Girly
Here is 1, im a lil busy so this is all i have time 4, bbl

pipschick
Here's a nice pic of them all in Suits
big grin

Caribbean_Chick
hehe Pirate_Gurly I have that one too!!!laughing Again with the green shirteek!

Pirate_Girly
Ah ive got those..he's so gorgeous

pipschick
More pics of the yummy one eek!

pipschick
This one is so funny, bless him laughing

pipschick
Oh and this one is funny too laughing laughing

Pirate_Girly
How adorable smile

szhismine
love

Pirate_Girly
lol big grin

Caribbean_Chick
haha I love the way Billy reacts to the weird things Dom doeslaughing They are the greatest together.. yay I'm getting the extended version of FOTR for ma b-daybig grinbig grinbig grinIs there anything good on it does anyone know?

LegolasLover411
He's cute!!!

Caribbean_Chick
yealovelove

well hot is more like itstick out tongue

is that his sister in that pic? *hopes it is*

Pirate_Girly
Its like brotherly love with ppl that only met like...4-5 years ago on the set of LOTR, or did they meet b4 that? but anyway, i love how much chemistry he and Billy have together. They are like twins

pipschick
I totally agree with you Pirate _Girly, it's lovely to see them together, they act so well together too, and hope they never part, because it will be so sad sad I would love to meet them together, i bet they are lovely blokes to know wink

Pirate_Girly
big grin it WOULD be wonderful to see them together, !! be twix and be twin smile

Freddy_vs_Jason
i dont think d's hot in lord of the rings, but in real life hell yea!.............

Pirate_Girly
Well i think he is always gorgeous

pipschick
I agree with you Pirate_Girly, Dom is always gorgeous, in any shape or form, any acting role etc etc etc big grin

Pirate_Girly
big grinbig grinbig grin True true true. Im going to watch POTC woohoooo..Capt Jack and Will Turner *drool drool* Bye bbl

Caribbean_Chick
hehe POTC is coolsmilesmile

yea Billy and Dom are so awesome together.. they would be the funniest thing ever to meet together.. and it would be so sad if they ended their frendship before I got to meet themsadsad

Pirate_Girly
No, actually it would be sad to see their friendship end EVER..

babe182
OMG I WAS JUST TOLD SOMETHING! IS DOMINIC GAY?!?!?!?? I DIDNT THINK HE WAS BUT SOME GIRL SAID HE WAS!??!?!?? U GUYS SHOULD NO RITE?!! CUZ THATS GUNNA BE WEIRD IF HE IS?!!!??!?!??!!!!!!!!!!1

Pirate_Girly
Omg,, dont believe everything you see. Dominic is gorgeously straight.

babe182
yeah okay good .. thats wat i thought until i was told that.. and does he have a girlfriend?

Pirate_Girly
I couldnt tell ya. I dont think he does though..but ya never know

babe182
how many other movies has he been in other than LOTR??

Pirate_Girly
He has an upcoming one, which isnt named yet..and a previous movie that comes on SkyTV, i forgot the name sad but he is naked in it *thumbs up*

babe182
oh yes oh yes .. thats good.. but he should be more famous than wat he is now... WAY more famous.

Pirate_Girly
Thats true kind of..But he isnt so NOT famous, if you get what im saying..hes a wonderful actor and someday he should get his big chance(s)

babe182
hopefuly how old is he?

Pirate_Girly

babe182
hes not that old.. hes older than Orlando and elijah (but elijah is only 23) so i dunno. but he still has hope like johnny depp.. hes.. well.. but hes still a great actor in great shape!! oh yes oh yes love yes

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>