Agents Possessing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Unknown
This question has been asked many times before, and I'm not sure if it has been anwered: "Why didn't the agents take over Neo or anyone else that the Zionists were trying to free and then kill the crew?"

Here's my theory:

The people to be freed are part of the 1% of people who reject the Matrix. If they don't accept it, then they wouldn't accept the agents, programs of the Matrix, possessing them. So they would just reject the agents when they attempt to take over.

lam
That is a very interesting theory. This question had occured to me many times and, until now, I always thought that we were supposed to use a dead brain cell to the question. Anyway, good job.

The One Himself
Morpheus taking to Neo in M1:

-You have to understand...
most of these people are not ready to be unplugged.
And many of them are so inert...
so hopelessly dependent on the system...
that they will fight to protect it....

But he said MANY of them...not everyone...If someone is about to be unplugged (as Neo) certainly is not so dependent...They are beginning to refuse the Matrix...

The Unknown
Yeah, that's kind of what I said... Neo, is not dependent on it because he rejects it. He is part of the 1%. Morpheus could have meant that the many is the other 99%.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.