Why did you pick your avater?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schizo_n_me
Just wondering.......I hope this thread doesn't already exist.

LindsIsTightK
I make all of my own avatars. I chose the one I have now because it's just suppossed to be sexy. Plus it matches my sig.

Scrappy Doo
Mine (or lack there of), is becouse I have yet to find a picture of Scrappy that Im really happy with. Ever animated one so far has been him in his fighting stance (cute, but not my favorite), small and indistinct, or a pose from a logo. And the single cgi shot I have of him is really tiny (you can barely tell its him) and he looks really grumpy.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
why did i pick my avatar? because i wanted to. lol smile

Schizo_n_me
lol.

stinkfist462
because if u watched all the matrix movies.... neo never got his phone call.... and its funny to me....

FallingBlue
because i like alucard so i made an ava of him

Shoukan
I was going for a theme and I completed it finallybig grin

Celsius
Cuz, its a monkey,, and its looking at you in that "Wachoo talkin bout f00l?" way. big grin

silver_tears
laughing out loud cuz it matches my new sig yes

Schizo_n_me
Silver, your always changing everything! Its making me dizzy! wacko roll eyes (sarcastic) smile

VallejoKid707
because i love family guy

VallejoKid707
and brian is my favorite

Hegemon875
Mine is the Autobot symbol, since Optimus Prime is an Autobot I thought it was appropriate.

Darkweaver
Like my sigs, I make my own avatars. This one is one of my few animated ones. It's an actress I really like.

GroundedAgain
i picked my avatar cuz i was wasted and it caught my attention stick out tongue smokin'

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud

saucybird007
I picked mine because it looks Sexy and Saucy big grin stick out tongue

madsci
my avatar is the one and only lord quasimoto, all dressed up for prom night. lord quas is the tightest hip hop emcee of all time.

madsci
hip hop purist

SaTsuJiN
Matches the sig, and also because I like how cheerful the colors are. Tidus is also very cheerful and his name "Tida" in okinawan means "Sun". So its a very adventurous avatar / sig combo for me.

Captain Wacky
"Im not drunk! I just have a speech impetiment......and a stomach virus.......and an inner ear infection!"

mah
I picked mine because it's the most stylish avatar around.

Captain Wacky
I pick my AV because arnold has done alot for my sport.

thorncrawler
i picked mine cos angels do exist and its a nice picture(yeah its an angel)

dave123
because the google O looks good, and its not there any more sad

total metalhead
i picked mine because my picture of Chris Pontius didnt work well in avatar form. but i think my current one fits better with my general theme anyway.

Agent Phillips
Cuz I love Smith love Agent Brown's cute too.

Darth Bandon
I picked the templar cross because I'm a fan of the show Carnivale and the spawn skull because I like the way it looks.

badkittykitty
I picked my newest one 'cause i kick butt

BackFire
I guess I'm just old fasioned, I love LeatherFace.

mors823
My is (hopefully) a picture of Mors, the god of Death. Guess why I choose it.

shruggie
i dun even know how you get one...

Tired Hiker
I picked mine because basically there is nothing more compelling to me than a kangaroo juxtaposed against a beautiful sunset. Especially a hopping kangaroo. I lucked out when I discovered it.

Neo_Version 7
hmm......interesting TH.

I chose mine c0z it suits me. I "look" out

Tired Hiker
Go up top and click 'profile'. Then go about an inch down and click 'edit options'. Scroll all the way down to where you see 'change avatar' or something like that. That's what mine says. Follow the instructions from there. If you can read, you can do it. cool

Tired Hiker
Yours is very intringuing as well, NV-Sev. Very mysterious. big grin wink

shruggie
OKie! i got one now! I chose mine because i thought it was funny looking and it is the one i always use.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.