Help Me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

N.Tonks
I have a persuasive speech that HAS to be done before thanksgiving break (thursday), but I have a really sore throat and I can barely talk confused what do I do?

liz123
samething happend to me.

dave123
dont do it
postpone it

Storm
take some medicines against a sore throat and hope it will work against Thursday

FrEaK.COM
explain to the teach whats going on

chatcat1313
uhh, we had to write a persuasive letter today, but other than this...how 'bout you write a persuasive letter to yur teacher person persuading her to not let you do that cuz yur throat hurtz....that's it! smile

N.Tonks
that won't work...the teacher hates me blink

Bhang
That's no excuse! Take some throat drops, like with Lemon or Honey. Give the speech. Do not apologize for the sore throat, just give it your all! thumb up

FrEaK.COM
YEA THATS GOOD ADVISE

N.Tonks
yeah, I guess I'll do that

Shoukan
wow time is running outeek!

chatcat1313
yea, if the teacher hates you you can't do my idea... sad oh well there is other good advise

liz123
practice,practice,practice and u will be loud enough.

DemonicGambit
Skip class that day, although some people consider that a bad thing....

Tired Hiker
Just suck it up and give the speech. Make sure the speech knocks their socks off so they don't notice the throat thing.

frootlooplucy
have you got a microphone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.