who is really looking forward to ROTK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johnnys#1 fan
I AM

Verity
Meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! eek! Happy Dance eek! Happy Dance eek! Happy Dance

johnnys#1 fan
I really am I can not wait!!!

KayeLa
i'm excited!!! i cant wait to see the movie!

ilvorlandobloom
duh, isnt everybody? wink

Dejio
I'm looking forward to it. Not to mention backwards, upwards, downwards and sidewards. I'm basically going nuts just waiting for the damn movie.

Gilraen
MEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!! 3 more weeks...........and counting down. Have been trying hybernation, but didn't work........ big grin

mah
I wonder who'd not care, but care enough to post in a poll in the LOTR forum.

MISSY_EC

sauron
dejjio where did you get your sauron avatar I WANT IT, ITS MINE, MY OWN, MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

and i think EVERYONE is looking forward to it

fini
hmmmmm i guess we'd get anything to make a thread these days HUH!!!!!

nazgulinthedark
yay! saurons useing my sig again! *feels appretiated*
meeeee! i an't wait for the movie!

badkittykitty
yep me too!! Happy Dance

chatcat1313
me! i love the effects they are soooooo cool!!! Happy Dance

Lady Ellie
I'm so exited to see the battles!!!! eek! But at the same time I'm kind of sad this is the last one....

Elven_Ranger
Duh i am cool

SilverFighter
Count me in too!! I just gotta see the end of this LOTR saga.

mah
But seriously, we know the result of this, and isn't ROTK anticipation really what all the threads are about nowadays? Do we really need this thread? should I close it...mebbe..?

BingaBonga
Come on, of course if you put it in this forum, everyone is going to say Yes! We are the true lotr fans, but its good that it's here... i would probably attack anyone that would say meh... but oh well...

grishnakah
meeee to i cant wait till the movie comes out and i think your totaly rite we are the lotr fans and i would attack anyone who said meh to were not talking about harry potter or the titanic here this is the return of the king and it will in my opinion be the greatest movie of all time.

OrliNElijahsGrl
oh my god, no need to ask me this...OF COURSE I AM, I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!! THE EXCITEMENT HAS TAKEN ME OVER COMPLETELY!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH i am talking i am going nuts!!!!! this movie is gonna be kick ass, i cant wait to see it!!!

"One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, and in the darkness bind them" ooo i hope i said that right, cuz if i didnt, im gonna hurt myself, but im sure thats how it goes

"theres some good left in this world mr. frodo thats worth fighting for"-Sam aww i ADORE that speech!!

"i am going to mordor alone"-frodo "course you are..and im coming with you"-Sam

"The battle for middle earth begins"-Gandalf

"I see it in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me, a day may come when all the courage of man fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all harms of fellowship, but it is not this day, this day...WE FIGHT!"-Aragorn

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BingaBonga
I wish that you could vote more than once... but only the mods can... if i'm correct... sad

el_barto
ME ME PICK ME OOHH OOHH

BingaBonga
huh

Exa
lol

F course everybody is... in THIS forum...

MISSY_EC
No, orliNElijahsGrl. It was wrong. One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

You losed one sentence....

mah
I'd might as well edit the results to show 1000 "yes" picks, because that's what the end result would be...if we had 1000 members.

Ellesar
I sure can't wait! This will be my first LOTR film in the theatre. Only 19 days left!!!!!!!!!!

spikeslover88
I can't wait to see it but I am also sad b/c it is the last one!

Camellia
Lol, good point! Completely agree! big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
omgosh im such a moron, i cant believe i missed that line, ahhh! Ill remember it now! hehehe

The Grim Reaper
I need Help every body!!!! Does anyone know if there is a midnight of showing the Lord Of The Rings ROTK on the 16 in B.C. Canada P.S. THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! Matter of life and death!!! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!
P.P.S. I NEED INFORMATION!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.