In memory of Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

worldindustries
Well Stone Cold was fired on survivor series cuz his team lost the match cuz those pricks from evolution had to cheats and help bishoffs teams win eric bishoff is a as*hole he gets called one by all the fans all the time which he is I would fire him if I was Linda Mcmanhon and hire back Stone Cold.
Stone Cold is my favorite wrestler and he always will be I hope he comes back and I hope he whoops Eric's as* into a mudhole cuz Stone Cold is a rattle snake.
"What" ?
Srone Cold is the best wrestler ever and always will be.

I hope Eric burns in hell.

This is for stone cold steve austin we miss you plz come back and knock the fuc* outta eric's bishoff's as*

Scrappy Doo
I doubt he's gone for good. This could actually be a great way to get him back in the spotlight. (or was he already? I havent watched it in quite a while, and his popularity seemed to be dropping from what I've heard.)

Kane is cooler

LanceWindu
He's only gone for a temporary leave...this is because Wrestling is fake...LOL

I love WWE though.

Celsius
SHHH! Dont tell Raz. He doesnt know!

thorncrawler
it may be fake but its still enertaining

Celsius
A bunch of giants smaking the crapout of eachother with chairs? I can see how thats entertaining,.

Scrappy Doo
I could say the same about a bunch of people running back and forth between two sets of posts, trying to tackle one another.

DeNiro
and thats the bottom line cause STONE CLOD SAID SO!!!!!!!!! * puts up middle fingers and jugs two beers down*

worldindustries
I know he will come back I will be happy when he does.

aliusjimbob
I think he is so gay

aliusjimbob
and it is all so fixed

The Force
where's the i don't watch that fake wrestling crap option? stick out tongue

chatcat1313
i dunno i watch it every now and then... bonding time w/ my dad

worldindustries
Well I watched the Stone Cold Truth it was awesome.

Michael Myers 1
i think austin is gonna return cuz he is only out becuz he is doing some book signing for The Stone Cold Truth and i loved that show and at the end when he said i love the Shi* out of you guys i got a tear in my eye cuz you would never hear that from the rattlesnake......i also like WWE i dont care if its fake its still good and not all of its fake....i mean some of the chairshots are real and blood but the punches plz

i am also a big wwe fan smile

BackFire
He's one of wrestlings biggest draws, he won't stay away for long.

Michael Myers 1
i think hes just gonna be gone for this month for his book signing

worldindustries
He can't come back cause his team lost at survivor series his job was on the line.

Bhang
You believe that?

Michael Myers 1
yea but they cheated so linda or some1 will rehire him

aliusjimbob
I hate WWE

Michael Myers 1
i love it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.