Wolverines relationship to Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cinemafan
I recently saw an episode of Evo where Wolverine with Captain America have to liberate Jews from a nazi(I didn't capitalize on purpose)death camp and one of the people they free is a boy named Erik Lennsherr.
Then while watching the first movie I noticed when Magneto asks Sabretooth what happened after ther first attempt to get Rouge and Sabretooth says "They were waiting for us" Magneto looks down at the dog tags with Wolverines name on it and in the same shot you can see the numbered tattoo that the nazis put on people in their camps. I was wondering if there was any connection. As far as I know there never was a connection in the books, but I've been out of the loop for a few years now so they may have done a story about it since then. The only WWII story from X-Men that I can remember with Cap and Logan had to do with the Russians, Japanese, and the nazis and Wolvie saves Caps butt who is on his first mission.

ab012f9448
That boy that cap and wolvie saved IS Magneto. They saved him from the deathcamp in the war. Cap and wolvie had a lot of missions i think and that was just one of them, movie wolverine can't remember this but evo wolverine can. Also if you watch that episode, magneto says to logan that a small boy in poland owes him and in the movie it shows at the beginning 'Poland 1944'. big grin

G.P
Well, it seemed clear to me that the Evolution cartoon is hugely influenced by the movie (design,...). confused

Blind-Enemy
x-men evolution is heavely influenced by the movies and the ultimate x-men books i think

cinemafan
Yeah I realized that, thanks but I was wondering more about if in the next movies they were going try to relate the same thing. The first movie Maggie looks at Wolvies dog tags and then looks at the tatoo on his arm as if he were remembering something.

ab012f9448
I don't think they will carry this on in the next movie but i could see it continuing in the Wolverine spin off movie thats supposedly happening so who knows, maybe we will get to see a young Magneto and maybe even a glimpse of Captain America.....

cinemafan
As cool as it does sound, I wouldn't really want to see it(I would anyway) because it never happened in the books where the characters originated. That's just me though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.