Episode III Casting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
Check this out -

www.darkhorizons.com/news.htm

It says that Willem Dafoe and Robbie Coltrane are rumoured to be in talks about EP3. Are they casting already?

ToMacco
Episode III nothing! Where the hell is II?

LanceWindu
It's hard waiting for it, you know what I mean?

ToMacco
They've casted me as Anakin in Episode III

King Jedi
Of course they have.

yerssot
They are already working on EpIII; I think I heared that on the DVD (or was it still II?)
One sure thing is that Natalie Portman is back (it's said on the DVD somewhere)

Dim
I don't know about William Defoe being in SW..that seems like of off.

finti
Yeah I dont see how he would fit in there

King Jedi
He could be a brand new character. If the clones wars are raging in Ep3 then their will be some new characters.

finti
He`s got a mouth as big like he was modeling for jaws.

King Jedi
Then he'll make a good Star Wars character then. big grin

JediOasis
Maybe he plays a younger Moff Tarkin.

King Jedi
Every actor that's mentioned is rumoured to be Tarkin. We don't even know if he'll be in the prequels.

yerssot
he will be...

pulling EU here: Rogue Planet featured Tarkin, with the approval of Lucasfilm... so why would he be there if he had to wait 20 years?

King Jedi
The EU means absolutley nothing.

yerssot
I know

but he IS introduced there, so it would be silly to let him wait 20 years

King Jedi
It's not silly because the EU and the movies are two completely different things. They don't effect each other.

yerssot
I know, but in the eu they introduced him as the big chief of the ships. This could mean something

King Jedi
It doesn't mean anything.

finti
why dont you try it again Yers? laughing out loud

yerssot
Here it goes again:

it does say something, I think

King Jedi
Well.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................it doesn't. smokin'

yerssot
I wrote: I THINK

Ushgarak
If you ask me, it is just as credible to say that Tarkin was in Rogue Planet because he's NOT in the prequels.

At this point we have no idea.

JediOasis
For someone so high up in ANH, so high as to give orders to Vader, Tarkin will surely have some role in EP III. My guess is he is just a General in the army. He seemed to recognize the name Obi-Wan pretty easily in ANH, maybe they were both Generals together.

yerssot
Don't know about that...
But in RP they have already a fleet and stuff, I think that's not good! Less story for the movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.