Sarah Jessica Parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ahaetrkarykl
i was just posting on another thread that i would love to meet her, and then i thought she deserves a thread. i love her in sex and the city. such a good show. She just seems so happy and bouncy. shes a great actress too.

HannaBananabal
She's cool. She's got a handsome husband as well. I wonder how their baby is? Did you know they named him after Matthew's late father? His father is James Broderick, the baby's name is James Wilke Broderick. How sweet!

Evil Dead
I never really liked her as an actress.........untill Sex and the City came on........she does a really good job as Carrie Bradshaw..........as a matter of fact, I couldn't picture anybody else playing the role.

ahaetrkarykl
ya i definately agree with that. her enthusiasm is irriplaceable.

clavis9495
I like her in hocus pocus

Kes
Agree with Evil Dead. Didnt really like her till Sex and the city.

HannaBananabal
I've never seen that show, I don't have HBO wink

clavis9495
Ow then ur really missing out on something trust me on that one!

NyC-gUrL
SJP RULES!!! you goooooooooooo girl rock

clavis9495
why dont you ask ur neighbours to tape it for you
you need to see it!

Kes
Neither do I lol
You really need to see it thou. Its 1 of the best tv series around. I'm dieimg to see the eps with David Duchovny.

ahaetrkarykl
you cant rent or buy the seasons if you dont have hbo. thats what i do. i also liked sarah jessica parker in hocus pocus. i watched that movie a hundred times when i was little. but seriously, anyone who hasnt seen sex and the city should really just rent one season and try it out. i swear you wont be dissapointed it is halarious

johnnys#1 fan
ewww I hate her for some reason I think she looks like a horse!

Kes
Yeh her nose makes her a bit weird looking, but she has a fit body. She's funny lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.