Euro-Trip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
DreamWorks Pictures has launched the official site for the new comedy, Eurotrip, opening on February 20, and provided ComingSoon.net with an exclusive still from the film featuring Vinnie Jones, Scott Mechlowicz and Jacob Pitts.

Eurotrip, from the makers of Road Trip and Old School, follows four recent high school grads as they backpack through Europe to find a hot German pen pal before she leaves for the summer. Their trek takes them from London to Paris to Amsterdam and Eastern Europe, exposing them - literally - to every lascivious, larcenous and lecherous indulgence Europe has to offer in a comedy that gives new meaning to the phrase "foreign relations."

Here's the pic
http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=2455

Pirate_Girly
Sorry if there is another thread about this movie. I didnt see one, so i decided to make one. I think this movie is going to be funny. At first i thought it looked stupid, but every time i go back to see the butterfly effect i see the preview and it keeps looking funnier and funnier. Has anyone seen the previews for this movie, and what do u think?

Cinemaddiction
Oh, it's going to be stupid.

As stupid as National Lampoons Senior Trip, Old School, American Pie 1-3, Club Dread, and whatever disasterous teen sex premised movies that come to mind.

Viper
I'm looking forward to seeing it. Just for a few laughs really, not expecting a whole lot.

goku3000
It looked like a funny movie, but with no big or semibig name stars, no plot ,and no point, a perfect National Lampoon movie.

Pirate_Girly
Well thats ur opinion, ya know. But Im not sayin that it aint gonna be stupid, it prolly is lol. But im gonna go see it cause it looks funny.

Orlando Bloom03
Ya guess I'll see it..

Krabs55
Club Dread is gonna be awesome......have u seen super troppers....these guys are the masters of comedy ... I swear !!

Pirate_Girly
I wanna see super troopers. Never heard of club dread

Kes
Moving to movie discussion.
Moving--moved

Myth
Club dread is like a comedy horror movie that is coming out. It doesn't look like a spoof or anything, but still a horror comedy.

Eurotrip looks so funny though. I think the train part with the guy from SNL looks funny as hell.

Pirate_Girly
Oh really cool.
I wanna see that part on the train with the foreign dude, and then blah blah he drifts off to a dream and then he wakes up and its that dude in his bed LMAO

KidRock
Anyone find this movie really funny? I loved it. That british guy on the Manchester United is so funny.

dean7879
the manchester united fan is vinnie jones and yes he is funny....he is also in snatch and lock stock and two ssmoking barrels
and he used to play professional football(soccer). and he was a hard case in his playing days...no one would mess with him on the football field

he cracks me up when he is at the front of the bus and is shouting at some french drivers

drive on the rightside of the road you stupid french frog eating tossers!
lol

and when he is all calm when he gets off the bus and then he suddnely goes mad cos he sees a french guy with a french football shirt on
lads? that guys gotta a frog football top on! lets give this wanker a ****in good kickin! lol

dean7879
football holligansim is blown out of proportion though
its not as bad as they make it out to be
and why was MANCHESTER fans in london? lol

KidRock
haha I wonder if there really is a Fiesty Goat bar in London.

dean7879
probably....there are loads of stupid names for pubs in britian

Red Superfly
Because obviously Manchester United is the ONLY Football Club anyone outside of UK has heard of. In fact, apart from London, the only city a non-Briton would know of is Manchester. Surely, because Britain is so small, Manchester and London are roughly the same thing right?

Not that it matters, I don't think the five Brits that saw this movie would have cared. I bet one was a mental and the other four were ushers.

Vinnie Jones is a tosser. He gets movie parts because he was a **** when he played football. He gets to do Bacardi adverts because he's a ****. He gets to stand alongside John Travolta in Swordfish because all he is, is a big, knuckle dragging ****.

I mean he played for f**cking Wimbledon. WIMBLEDON!!!

It's a good moral, that. Be shit at whatever you choose to do, and as long as you have one eyebrow and act like a **** then you get to play a cool character in a gangster flick.

Solo
It was alright, nothing special.

KidRock
That guy is hilarious.. what did he do? take your spot on the football team or sometthing?

dean7879
he wasnt a brilliant technical footballer
people was just scared of him on the field
he made the wimbledon team tick

A4E
I loved it!!
and yes the manchester united harcore fan guy was hilarious! like when ye shouted "oi! that wank's got the french football uniform, let's give this bastard a fancy good kicking!" laughing out loud or when he was shoutin of the bus, that was pretty funny too... I also loved the scene in vatican city... "checl it out scotty, I'm the pope" i laughed my ass off... or when they were in slovakia (bratislava) "no with less pulp" LOL!! or when jamie and jenny make out!! i loooove this movie

(i have it on DVD)

T.M
this movie was awesome...

the Robot fight is my favourite part most prob yes laughing out loud

KidRock
"Dont look in his eyes scotty dont look in his eyes!

T.M
lol

A4E
the sound track was hilarious too laughing out loud

or also it was wicked funny when they were in slovakia and that weird dued goes "ure american? I love america!! hey man miami vice n. 1 new tv show!!" and later on he goes "stop! hammer time!" laughing out loud

A4E
lol jamie was hilarious.. when he got robbed "i love you..i lo- i love you" and the thief's like wtf!!

pcdiy_boy
The song Scooty doesnt know is so cool.
scotty doesn't know---Lustra
Hey!!!!!!

Scotty doesn't know,
That Fionna and me,
Do it in my van every Sunday.

She tells him shes in church,
But she doesn't go,
Still shes on my knees, and...

Scotty doens't know, oh.
Scotty doesn't know-oh.
So don't tell Scotty!
Scotty doesn't know,
Scotty doesn't know.
SO DON'T TELL SCOTTY!

Fionna says shes out shopping,
But shes under me and I'm not stopp

Cuz Scotty doesn't know,
Scotty doesn't know,
Scotty doesn't know,
Scotty doesn't know.
So don't tell Scotty.
Scotty doesn't knoooooow....
DON'T TELL SCOTTY!

I can't believe he's so trusting,
While I'm right behind you thrusting.

Fionna's got him on the phone,
and she's trying not to moan.
It's a three way call,
and he knows nothing.
NOTHING!!!

Scotty doesn't know
Scotty doesn't know,
Scotty doesn't know,
Don't tell Scotty.
Cuz Scotty doesn't know,
SO DON'T TELL SCOTTY!

What a show, everyone will go.
Scotty doesn't know,
Scotty doesn't know,

The, parking lot, why not?
It's so cool when you're on top.
His full on, your stuck.
Life is so hard, cuz...

Scotty doesn't know
Scotty doesn't know.

I did her on his birthday.

Scotty doesn't know,
Scotty doesn't know,
Scotty doesn't know,
Scotty doesn't know,
Don't tell Scotty.

Scotty will know,
Scotty has to know,
Scotty's gotta know,
Gonna tell Scotty,
Gonna tell him myself.

Scotty has to know,
Scotty has to know,
Scotty has to,
Scotty has to,
Scotty
Scotty has to go!

Scotty doesn't know,
(Don't tell Scotty)
Scotty doesn't know,
(Don't tell Scotty)
Scotty doesn't know...
Scotty's gotta go!

pcdiy_boy
poster and pictures

pcdiy_boy
poster

A4E
i luv eurotrip

Jackie Malfoy
I thought the movie was for boys and stupid and pointless.Old school was not any better.I would bomb it.JM

KharmaDog
Get a sense of humour there JM

Linkalicious
"So I tell the swamp donkey to sock it before I give her a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick me yardballs!"

T.M
"Ow! My robot balls!"

laughing out loud

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by pcdiy_boy

I did her on his birthday.

That's just a personal insult man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.