The Malfoy's House (merged)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
This is about the Malfoy's Basement.

What kinds of voldemort items are down in the basement? Do you think there is something SO terrible that if it were in the wrong hands that all would perish? In book 2 JK has Lucious mention to the shop keeper that he has many more Voldemort items in his basement.

What do you all think???

Linkalicious
I think he has something of value to Voldemort but i dont think that it would have the ability to perish all because Lucious would have found better use for it after 10 years.

Luna150
lucious didn't actualt say he had more of voldermorts things in his basement. and the only thing we no belonged to voldemort was the dairy. When lucius leaves the shop the shop man says "if the rumors are true you havent sold me half of whats hidden in your manor"

airangel429
OK...well what do you think is in it?

airangel
bumping

ladygrim
a lot of creepy stuuf whos evers basement u go in u always find or feel crepy ... wat makes one in a bok ne differnt

Raven Guardia
maybe he has items that would fit Voldemorts interest.......maybe in book seven Voldemort and Locious will team up and try to take over the Wizarding world

Shadowy_Exa
If there was some MAJOR evil powerful things down there
lucious would have used them himself, desiring power.

also lucious is in jail.

So, the ministry know hes a death eater
which means they would have searched the hell outta his house.

Found it all

ladygrim
he could of moved it all to hogwarts basement to blame all the shit on them ???

LadySlytherin
oy hey all!!! also you remembe rwhen malfoy went in that shoppe and the keeper was like "*gasp* look at that..." and it was a vial of some sort...i guess it was something really bloody powerful...but why did malfoy bring it to the shop if he didnt intend to sell it was my question...bit dodgy yea?

Raven Guardia
did you ever think maybe his wife moved the stuff, I mean Malfoy is pretty sneaky and he has friends in high places....he could easily get away with it.

LadySlytherin
i want to know more about Narcissa....she obviously must be a brute as well but she never talks at all and just kind of goes along with whatever lucius says...maybe she was forced into the marrage or something but i hope we get more information on her later. i know shes workin with lucius because she told him what kreacher told her in book 5

airangel
the vial that he brought into the store could have been something that he had just "by chance" gotten in knockturn alley.

I think we'll learn more about "knockturn alley" in the next book....especially with Lucious's name out as a death eater.........

angelsflame265
yeah we might go back in there

Sauron
Maybe its the pictures of mcgonnagal and hagrids romantic weekend away, featuring umbridge and grawp. that would kill

APirateMonkey
laughing

LadySlytherin
Hmmm...i was scanning through CoS yesterday, thinking about something that had been revealed before..that a small detail learned in book 2 will contribute to book 6 (sorry if theres a similar thread like this! i didnt see one in the first two pages), and i think i might've figured it out...

When harry and ron impersonated crabbe and goyle, and spoke to malfoy concerning ministry raids, malfoy revealed to them that they have a hidden chamber in their house that contained numerous dark arts stuff. putting two and two together, the conclusion that voldemort's journal came out of that chamber leads me to the future conclusion that mr malfoy took all of voldy's posessions for safekeeping after he was defeated by harry. dubledore quotes that "one must hope that no more of lord voldemorts school things fall into innocent hands. the consequences for the ones responsible..would be severe..."

just an inking hunch. any comments? other possibilities? questions? agree or disagree?

TheSun
I think that detail was slipped in to accentuate the rivalry between Arthur and Lucius, remembring that Arthur had the scuffle with Lucius in Flourish and Blotts earlier in the book, and Ron immediately goes to send an owl to his father. However, I wouldn't put it past Jo to make use of this seemingly innocently remark.

~Air Angel~
i agree with you....actually a few months back I posted something about Malfoy's Basement...with that same theory you had....let me see if I can find it and bump it.... maybe it will "spark" some more ideas

~Air Angel~
bumping

Jackie Malfoy
I always wonder teh same thing since Draco had said that there are evil stuff in the under the malfoy's manion.Maybe in the next two books we will find out.
I hope so!I really am dieing to find out!JM

ladygrim
true theres no point mentioning something briefly and not finishing of the story

Jackie Malfoy
Still she stil has two books to tell us about it.JM

LadySlytherin
thanks airangel! well, jk revealed that it was something inconspicuous revealed in CoS...and thats the only thing of vital importance that ive come across so far. who knows what items voldemort had in his posession that passed to malfoy.

~Air Angel~
Yeah I agree.....I think that there will be a "busting" @ the malfoy's and the MOM will get a hold of the artifact...and maybe there is a struggle to get that piece....................... or pieces....

~Air Angel~
So does anyone have any theories as to what this object might be (or objects)..... what else could Voldemort have that could bring terror to the world?

LadySlytherin
hmm...do you think voldy stored his bodies in more than one form? i mean in book 4 in the beginning, it talks about how the riddles son tom was terrible, and dumbledore reveals that voldemort underwent "many dangerous magical transformations" before turning into true voldemort. he stored a physical self in a diary, while he also had his true self gaining strength in Albania...so do you think he's storing himself in different ages in different items? am i making sense? lol

TheSun
That's an interesting and plausible theory LadySlytherin. A very effective method of immortality, if there are always more of you...

ladygrim
like in a jar of pickled onions....laughing out loud

no this is a really intresing point to think about ....

LadySlytherin
like i said, its the only thing in book 2 thats mentioned vaguely that could lead to something else.

about what i said about magical transformations and storing yourself...do you think tom stored himself at his manor, and underwent all those transformations, came back, and killed all three riddleS? because frank bryce describes him as a milky white, thin boy with jet black hair that went in and attacked them. how could tom be dead if he did the killing ay?

ladygrim
hmm time to put my brain in gear agfain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.