Where does your ____ go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Friend44
The censored word is $hit. I know it might sound dumb but this is a real problem.

Lemme explain.

Did you ever thought of how much of this stuff the human race produces? We are a lot of people. I will speak for me - in my province in Canada, our "stuff" goes into the St-Laurence river. It's been that way for probably over some hundred or hundreds of years. This same river (which is gigantic) serves the population for potable water...!!!??? Mind you, we have a water dispenser at home. Now, these waters from the tab are recycled. My ultimated thought that I want to express is, just how much can you recycle? You can't re-re-re-re-recycle for all time??? I don't know - can someone tell me??? I'm betting that it's the same all over in all major cities of the world. I know this thread is "$hitty" but what do you think of this sittuation? Are we in $hit over our heads?

crazy_c
why cant it get re-re-re-re-recycle for all time? confused

Matrix_man
true....true

Friend44
thumb up You are the echo?

crazy_c
huh

chicken fish
erm...........yeah........can you recycle organs? shifty

crazy_c
Im pretty sure its possible.......oooooooooer

BidMyBlood2Run
Crazy_C what the hell does ooooooooooooooer mean? laughing out loud

burlyman
kind of like an outstreched ergh perhaps

BidMyBlood2Run
oh blink

Treehuggerjanie
it kinda means "ooh, not sure i like the idea of that!"
e.g "Would you like to make passionate love to me 2night?"
"ooooooeeeeeerrrrrr!"

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing out loud oh ok. Thanks.

Treehuggerjanie
Its ok.xx

crazy_c
ooooooooooer hee hee laughing out loud Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Raz
Friend44, words are censored for a reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.