Does anyone here that still goes to school think its BORING beyond all belief?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
Does anyone think school is BEYOND boring and is just a waste of time?

thorncrawler
i work at a college so does that count as still going

Agent Phillips
I don't get that bored, I'm pretty busy with my exams coming up, and as for it being a waste of time, you won't be saying that when you leave.

jacksparrow22
it is--we waste our whole lives either at school or working and once we can enjoy what we did for our lives, we are old and then we die so life is too short to waste doing things you dont wanna do

chatcat1313
i actually DRUMROLL please? i actually like it. rolling on floor laughing < not a smile roll, a DRUMroll, oh well, too late

chatcat1313
my techers like me, that's why i like it...

chatcat1313
school is simple if you study hard enough

chatcat1313
yes yes smart

silver_tears
i find school easy stick out tongue still borng though sleep
however if i didnt get the two hours of sleep i do there a day then i would be very tired wink

Complicated
Open your eyes. It's the people with this type of attitude that spend their lives "working" instead of doing something they love.

There must be something in this world that you'd like to do professionally. If you work for it - educate yourself - you'll have a much better chance of achieving it than by "doing things you wanna do."

VallejoKid707
i almost fell asleep in science cuz all my teacher was talking about is chromosomes or something... EXTREMLY BORING!!!

Dexx
no..not boring. I don't have the time to get bored. i'm to stressed by the fact of not actually knowing anything....erm

nazgulinthedark
the only subjects i find boring are science, english, literature, and spelling, this is mainly because they are really easy, the teachers that teach them hate me, and i hate the teachersthat teach them.

cermiestar
i love my school! i have such a fun time!!!

put this way - while at school, you get to doss around, have a lot of fun with your friends, keep your friends company when you're bored and the longer you hand around at school not doing too much, the longer you put off work and then the longer you put it off before you actually go out to work, the more money you're going to earn! it's a win win situation!

jacksparrow22
STOP QUOTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

jacksparrow22
sorry if that sounded mean

dave123
schoold good, have a laugh, catch up on sleep, and sometimes learn stuff

if you've got good friends, schools great yes

fungrl515
if my friends are in my class, then it's not so bad. but all of my honors teachers are such jerks!

jacksparrow22
honors teachers really suck, especially if none of your good friends are in honors sad

fungrl515
yeah. i know. i hate it! especially geometry. i mean, i'm really good at math, but everyone i hate's in there and none of my friends are with me.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i have nothin against school.

starlitegrl
I hate skool when its time to be a junior, i mean,there is too much pressure . I don't really know cuz im a sophtmore...... but Some of my friend's are junior's and they r goin thru a lot of testin, u no the SAT1, PSAT, SAT2 , ACT, and plus they have to have goos grades cuz that what colleges look at.

Lord Soth
I have plenty of fun in school! Especially in Japanese! big grin big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.