Has anyone heard of or seen Battle Royale?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otacon85
if you have not seen this movie, firstly, SHAME ON YOU! secondly, it is about a group of school children who are captured, brought to a deserted island, and forced to kill each other until only one remains!!! eek! eek! eek!

the reason i bring this up is because this is a perfect example of a good gaming idea! imagine the possibilities! it could be online (you versus the world!), design your character like yourself, and YOU choose either to try and win the game or to fight the people forcing the class into it!

i know theres a thread already for good ideas but this is BRILLIANT if ido say so myself! laughing Happy Dance laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance laughing

total metalhead
its a pretty cool film, but dont you think the web game would be a bit unfair? i mean if its like the film some players will have a frying pan and some will have shotguns. that could get frustrating!

Scrappy Doo
That would also make it a lot more entertaining. Some players would be forced to use stealth instead of trying to be Kiriyama. I've seen about half of the movie, but havent finished it yet, and read a good portion of the novel. (Another that had to go back to the library before I finished it)

Otacon85
ya really aught to finish it! it's literally MIND-BLOWING!!! laughing laughing laughing

the random weapon system could add a whole new dimension to the game. as scrappy suggested, it could mean the difference between playing all out guns blazing or playing stealthily ninja ninja

DracotheDragon
No.

DracotheDragon
What is it?

movie_freak
Haven' seen the Film yet.....wanna see it soon,

Otacon85
basic storyline is a 9th grade class are kidnapped by the army as a part of a new act the government have passed in order to keep teenagers under control. they are put on an island, given a random weapon each, and told to kill each other. after three days, if there isn't one person left standing, the necklaces that they are wearing EXPLODE! sick sick sick

it is really worth watching!!! though i should warn u, if ya don't have a strong stomach then DON'T WATCH IT!!! as heads DO roll rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.