Harry´s new girlfriend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilrockstar
I think Harry would have Ginny as new girlfriend

do you think that harry would have a new girlfriend maybe ginny or Hermoine or Cho chang?

write me your opinion please Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Linkalicious
I think Harry is going to end up with Luna Lovegood. He sees her as a person and not just some nut case. Hermione probably has a lil thing already started with her prefect buddy Ron. And I think Ginny will go for the new and improved Neville Longbottom.

crazy_rock_chic
yeah i hope he ends up with Luna yes

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
Harry and Luna!!!

Schizo_n_me
I think he's gonna hook up with a goblin chick...

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing i think he'll be with luna too.they click.

tigereyes456
EW HARRY AND LUNA NO!!!!!!! HARRY WILL MARRY A MUGGLE OR SOMEHTING OR LAVENDER!!!!!

airangel429
harry and ginny!!

firenze
harry and cho love

BurnetteBeauty1
cho is a joke k she could never get over that cedric dude! and besides she is a year older than him wink blink

cupkake
harry should date ginny and nelville should date luna....luna is to weird 4 harry

lilrockstar
yeah i also think that neville and ginny would be a perfect couble

bLooMiLiCioUs
NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!!!*pukes*

clavis9495
nope I don't like it either the idea of that chinky chick and harry and I like Luna with him coz I think it would be kinda weird marrying ur best friend's wee sis

VanHRH
Am I the only one who wants Harry to be With Hermione? I mean just think about it people its bound to happen......likely......especailly after reading Book 5.....i have a feeling it might.
But theres also the possibility that he'll get back with cho.. mad or ginny big grin or luna.. thumb up

but Hermy is my fav..... love

Phoenix
I think Herm and Ron, then Luna and Harry, then Ginny and Neville

furious_socks
pft harry and ron wink

daeri
Maybe we should just wait for the sixth book and see what happens.. I don't think Harry & Luna should be dating, I think they'll just end up as being goodfriends..

Joy2dWorld
sometimes friendship is better - and i think it would be best to prove that with Harry & Hermione - such a beautiful friendship!

besides, Harry knows how much Ron likes her & feels that Hermione has a little bit of that for Ron too. i think he would be happier to see his 2 best friends in the world, Ron & Hermione, getting together love

General_Kaiden
I have to go with cupkake here, I mean, sparks were flying when Neville met Luna on the bus.

eezy45
yeah my speech...
what is the problem on having a 1year older girlfriend???
i was angry when harry gave cho up mad

eezy45
well... hermione would fit to harry as well....
and isnt it that what JKR is doing? everything's surprising at the end of book 5... i had suggested harry would come to sirius after book 3..... and come together with cho in book 5.... then he likes luna, and so maybe he'll fall in love with hermione...
would be a cute couple also wink

daeri
Hermione wouldn't fit to Harry.. she's always pushing his nose on the facts.. they'll just end up being mad at each other.. Hermione fits too good to Ron.. Ron needs a girlfriend that takes care of him.. Harry wants to do everything alone.. so Hermione is not his type..

Cho isn't Harry's type either.. she wants Harry to take care of her.. and Harry isn't that type.. he wants a girl that can take care of her own and doesn't interfere him.. he hates that.. he can take Hermione's interfering as a friend.. but not as a girlfriend..

Luna is like this weird floating girl that believes everything she hears.. she's the kind of girl I picture Trelawney when she was about Luna's age.. Luna fits much better to Neville because Neville needs much more care then Ron does.. Neville is doomed without a wife..

Maybe Harry will fall in love with a girl that is never mentioned in the book.. but she will be great and independent.. smile

Phoenix
Maybe he'll fall in love with a Muggle

squeaky
I think Harry will go out with Padma. Because I think she likes him, and she'll pursue him while he's not even thinking of girls at the time, and he'll say yes.

That's just my guess though...

I really have no idea.

Trickster
Someone shopuld make an official harrys girlfriend thread. I'm gunna

furious_socks
im still gonna agree wif myself HARRY AND RON ALL THE WAY

hmm nah i think it would b cute if harry hooked up with draco though..

squeaky
Isn't that what this is?

Just because it doesn't have the "official" in it..

Only the site's administrators can make anything truly official.

furious_socks
its not good enuff for dem sad

megajoint
now he will be truly afraid to have a love life (she can get killed)
maybe he will love someone but will keep it to himself.
I will love to see him with hermione but I dont believe it will happen.
ginny little chance...
luna no chance!!!!she is freak!!! and got a crash on ron!!!!
they will be good friends but I dont see them as future couple

Sakura-Chan
i think i should be harrys new gf! lol!

jnuke
I think Fleur Delacour will come back to Hogwarts. They seemed to click at the end of book four.

KayeLa
I really want Harry to get with Hermione. But it seems like that won't happen, so my second pick would be Luna.

Stumister
I totally agree with Megajoint, Luna is a Freak and she fancies Ron but also Harry has never once shown any feelins towards her and all he said was he thought she understood him best and that again is cause she can see those horse things and she is treated like an outsider just like him. Also he said he felt sorry for her but agin that does not mean he fancies her!!!!!!!!!!

Harry and Cho. He said he didn't think that was the life he wanted anymore but I say a soon as he sees her again he will see why he like her so much and also he couldn't just turn off his feelins like that

or

Harry and Ginny because she likes him and I think he will see her in a different light when he gets back to Hogwarts.

1 more thing Ron will SOOOOOOOO get with Hermione. Happy Dance embarrasment

megajoint
tnx Stumister for your support
but about R/H i dont think so to predicted to happen we know he like her (maybe love like all the board think...)
but I dont think she feel the same
she treat him like good friend with minus for bickering
she probably will date him for tring a relationship but it wont last long..
I'm not saying H/H will happen but rowlng throw away too much hints of their future as a couple that it seems unlikly to me

eezy45
well now i say *HERMIONE AND HARRY ALL THE WAY" wink

megajoint
I made my point before that j.k maybe trying to manipulate our minds to think they gonna end toghter
so be open-minded about other opinions and not always say like blind bats"R/H 4 sureeeeeeee"
I'm not opposing this aspect but I dont like to see them toghter because
their behavior are wayyy different, they crack brain with their bickering, poor o' harry going to be alone because the trio will split 4 sure(h/r will be a lot in the common room...alone..)

there can be a lot of options to look at: one sided love/like, cheating, relationship that's not going to happen because of the: house, friends, principle, opposite loyalties etc
so think about it dont be so childish and set your mind on the obvious
this is j.k we r talking about

This is replay I wrote on this subject in one of the many posts about H/R
relationship....

hana_skywalker
I AGREE! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, NOT HARRY AND CHO! sick

hana_skywalker
She gave many hints? Which ones, apart from the kiss at the end of book 4? I'd like to know, maybe I didn't realize about them. I think the H/Hr relationship is not impossible; Rowling is probably trying to trick us, make us believe they will never be more than friends. I think that if there's a romance between Ron And Hermione it won't last long, they argue too much. I was thinking about the scene when Harry comes back to the Common Roon after kissing Cho, and Hermione asks him about it in a "business-like" tone. She might be pretending she's oblivious to what happened between Harry and Cho... but maybe she does care.

hhhhr
luna came in play in book 5 and cho in 4 maybe his gf is in book 6:P

Stumister
Any1 who says that Harry and Hermione is going to happen is wrong! For starters the way they are around each other. They treat each other as friends and nothing more! Hermione may act like she has feelins for him but this is a plot to through people of the track. Even if Hermione has feelins for Harry she knows he doesnt have feelins for her because he has never expressed a single thought towards feelin that way about Hermione and he only treats her as a friend. Take Ron for example thay are embarressed when it comes to the kissing and the huggin but with Harry they are not embarressed and that is cause there is nothin to be embarressed about where as Ron has a crush on her and has a reason.

People who also say Harry and Cho wont happen are wrong aswell. Look he may have said at the end of book 5 he doesnt "THINK" rolling on floor laughing that is the life for him anymore but come on he has had a crush on the girl for ages and he can not just all of a sudden say "oh I don't think I like her anymore. Its just rubbish.
Happy Dance mad

hhhhr
well u can like ginny has gave up on harry somehow atleast she is meeting new people

hermione7
I am truly hhr fan hehehe

hermione7
fan arts of hhr grawp hug hehehe OOTP

hermione7
Well dont care bout other shippers there

hermione7
they look like a cute couple

hermione7
is this nice

hermione7
thisI mean

Stumister
What is that picture about hermione 7???????????

Still say Harry-Cho because they are right for each other as they can relate
Ron-Luna because there both crazy
Hermione and Krum because he will move to Hogwarts or they will meet up
and
Ginny-Neville because they both like each other i.e. the Yuel (sp) Ball

Happy Dance big grin

hhhhr
how about krum and cho?:P

pixie1
harry and Ginny, Hermy and krum, Nevile and Luna and Ron can have a new character

megajoint
here is some sentence in ootp for bad h/r relasionship and good h/h:

'Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have

Ron made a triumphant gesture with his fist and went into a raucous peal of laughter that made several timid-looking second-years over beside the window jump. A reluctant grin spread over Harry's face as he watched Ron rolling around on the hearthrug.
Hermione gave Ron a look of deep disgust

'Did you kiss?' asked Hermione briskly.
Ron sat up so fast he sent his ink bottle flying all over the rug. Disregarding this completely, he stared avidly at Harry.
Well?' he demanded.
Harry looked from Ron's expression of mingled curiosity and hilarity to Hermione's slight frown

'Of course you're not,' said Hermione absently, still scribbling away at her letter (maybe blushing)

'Ron,' said Hermione in a dignified voice, dipping the point of her quill into her inkpot, 'you are the most insensitive wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet.'

this 4 u h/h fans
but If hermione likes harry it one sided
harry think of her like good friend and they r his "family"
because of that he cares for her greatly no more no less.
hermione it complicated character because she's very hard to read
and smart,she know how to hide her feeling well if it her likeness 4 harry or ron.

kirby1993t
i always tawt hermy and harry will go together...but im open to wateva J.K. Rowling wants him to b wit

kirby1993t
oh yea...how do i create a signiture thingy..and avatar?

kirby1993t
i g2g..just email me any replies. at [email protected]

EzzyIce
hmmmmm u guys know what i reakon?.,...i reakon that its going to be Harry/Ginny, Hermy/Ron...and Neville/Luna???? and cho has no one..coz shes a meeny for dumping harry...

big grin

Stumister
Right when megajoint said Hermy was good at hideing her feelins towards Harry well couldn't this work with Hermy-Ron. Every1 knows Ron likes Hermy but couldn't Hermy be using the arguments etc to try and hide her true feelins towards Ron??????? Just a theory cause if she can do this towards Harry then i bet its the same towards Ron

Harry-Ginny no way cause she may like him again but he has never expressed himself that way towards Ginny.
Neville will end up with Ginny cause they are great together.
Harry will go with Cho. He may have said he doesn't THINK that is the life for him anymore but Im tellin u he has had a crush on her for 2 books now and he can not just say oh well I don't like her anymore even though he has been through a lot!!!!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

megajoint
the book 5 is nice:
harry- single, dont think about dating now
ginny- date one guy but we read about other flirting (whatever just open mind about dating)
ron- crush on herm
hermione- single, writing to viktor (just for the script)
cho- lost her love, tring to date harry to start a new page of her life or out of pitty 4 harry or to get info about sedric last moments, date with ginny boyfriend later on
luna- crush on ron

really like telenovel (sp?) hehe big grin big grin

maybe its just stupid but maybe harry will go 4 Parvati Patil (just a thought because the history of magic exam)
but who knows....only j.k so we will wait and see sad

EzzyIce
hmmmmmmm. noit so sure about harry/parvati.....but cant a girl dream about harry/ginny??? stick out tongue

[Ms_dEaTh]
*chants* Draco Ginny Draco Ginny Draco Ginny..

i think i've read to much fanfiction. *.*

Aqua
ahhhhhhhhh
*covers eyes*

Stumister
Draco will not end up with anyone of the good people cause he is a d**k!
Ginny will end up with Nevielle and Ron with Hermy!

Also Harry will end up with Cho cause they are right for eachother! In book 5 they were so close to becoming an item and I think after a bit of time she will forget about Cedric and will end up with Harry! He will help her cause he likes her so much and the thing that will bring them together is the DA group big grin Happy Dance

inside_outie
cho is stupid...no way is she going to end up with harry.
i for one think that there will be a draco/ ginny thing going on sort of like a romeo and juliett type of thing.
ron will start out with hermione and then she will dump him and start to go out with harry. then ron and luna will go out cause in the book it says that luna stares at ron all the time (this ron/luna thing will be void if the theory of luna and ron being related comes true or if she and harry get together because they can relate because of the thestrals)
as for neville...someone new woll come along; or someone who has a small role will start to go out with him.
and i think that crabb and goyle are perfect for each other.

pixie1
harry and ginny

PoeticTragedy
I dunno... I've always hated the thought of Harry and Ginny, Harry and Hermione, Harry and Cho... I like Harry and Luna. They just seemed to have some sort of chemistry. Ron and Hermione... I definitely see that. He's always so protective over her when it comes to anyone but he and Harry getting too close to her and fights with her all the time... he absolutely adored Krum.... until Krum became interested in Hermione. It just seems right for Hermione and Ron to get together.
Maybe Neville and Ginny - they do seem interested in each other.

LegolasLover411
naw, ginny already has a boy friend, cho doesn't like him as well, and Luna likes Ron, and I think Hermione and Ron have something going on. I want Hagrid to hook up.

Fallin Angel
ewww , no way Draco and Ginny , how bout more like this

Harry/..... no one cause he could be single until he meets someone bettter then all of them ( but i really want Harry/Draco but i know it won't happen in the books)

Ginny/Nievile ( i can't spell his name)

Ron/Herm ( cute couple)

Cho/Cedric

Laviera_j
I dont wanna burst any bubbles, but I think that Harry is going to be too busy thinking about Voldemort and Sirius to even think about a girlfriend. Maybe he will a little, but not loads.

airangel429
I think him and Ginny will just fall into place.... I think Ron will die and that Hermoine will end up with Draco.

eezy45
lol noooo they hate each other. lily didnt really hate james, i think she just said that

airangel429
what do lily and james have to do with draco/hermy?

I think it would be a good plot....b/c JKR feeds on draco and the whole mudblood stuff....it would be a good twist to the story...

airangel429
thanx for including me in your zig eezy! big grin

lilrockstar
harry and cho

ginny and neville

luna and ron

hermoine and malfoy

pixie1
harry and cho will never happen again they have to many problams it will never happen cedric will allways be between them

EzzyIce
i totally agree darling! i reakon u and i should start a fan club....stick out tongue

na, im only joking! lol

pixie1
thanx ezzyice

eezy45
yea u may be right
but i like them to be together bawling

megajoint
u want cho and harry to be toghter?!
u r insane...??????
she's such a cry baby and a wimp she's not match 4 his characteristic
luna also doesnt she crazy and got crush on ron
ginny?
hermione?
new student or something?
I dont care except that she'll be caring,distracting and a lovely shag smile
( i'm a guy give me a break)
im such a horny block....

Dogbert
FFS, it is obvious that you guys have A LOT to talk about thumb up roll eyes (sarcastic)

TomLawson
Harry an Malfoy All the way!!! A love hate thing!!!

Nah, seriously.... It should be erm....no-one that boy has too many issues to start bothering with a girlfriend as well, too much hassle for the lad.....

megajoint
^-(*) - I fear that she'll give me black eye very very soon.... (she's a malfoy maniac she love more his look and his character in the movie than what really he is in real life)
and 4 the h/r theory
u know a little about j.k do u think she's will be that anticipated?!!!!!
and about h/c:
cho was a crash 4 him she was the school beauty it's obvoius that alot of guys got a crash on her...she's attractive
she went with harry because he is 1)a nice guy 2) was with cedric at his last moments 3)and maybe because he asked her then, at the yule ball.

when the hat said that the houses must join does it tell us about relationships between houses? figures

megajoint
maybe harry need a gf to distract him from his prob
and he can talk to her anytime
and she'll consolate him

but 4 now his world crumble poor little har har (harry smile
oh well he should've run without thinking he is really thick..listen to hermit (hermione) next time she got the brain and u got the balls hehe
I'm nuts today

Dogbert
What the f**k?

megajoint
what that suppose to mean?

EzzyIce
lol. anytime dude. ninja

Phoenix
Ignore Dogbert, he just likes to annoy people.

xNataliex
definitely not Ginny... think about it, dating his best friend's little sister?

celestial_moon
u know, i'm starting 2 think only 5 h/hr shippers r out there, including me...is that pathetic or what? lol jk but still...i now dont really mind the r/hr pairing but my preference is h/hr. also, VanHRh said that there was some chemistry in the 5th book between h/hr. can any1 help me find that if u r an h/hr fan?

rachy_rooxxxxxx
HARRY N LUNA! YEAH!!!

weegie
rach, u dont even no who luna is. lol i dont agree with you tho, luna fancys ron.

tigress
this is mad i know but after reading many fanfics i want harry and draco to be together big grin

iluvsirius
eghsick, ppl i cant imagine harry with hermy..they seem to be such good friends...i wouldnt imagine them smooching or cuddling ,whatever...they are like brother for goodness sake!blink
i can imagine ron and hermyyesand harry and ginnyyes
thats lovelove

celestial_moon
nah 'cause jkr has had perfect opportunities 2 present harry/ginny (i.e.: the third book, the yule ball, as a site stated). and ron and hermy won't last because their arguements are never really solved anyways.

danscousin
no offense to any1,
but after cho and harry's "date"
Cho changed
she's ending up with harry or i'll kill myself

celestial_moon
i think the harry/cho pairing went splat. it never would have worked out...she did change but it was a change harry didn't like.

EzzyIce
i agree with celestial_moon. their whole "relationship" went down the bucket that ron spewed up the slugs in ok? i seriously reakon its over.

sorry to all the shippers, who root for them. maybe harry will go for someone completly knew? like from, hufflepuff or something?

celestial_moon
yah, even jkr said so herself.

harrypfan
I think it should be Harry and Hermione and luna and neville and ginny with some one else she use to like harry a lot but not that much now

megajoint
luna/ron
hr/h
g/? (I really dont care)
n/prof.sprout (just kidding i think none we know)rolling on floor laughing
c/none we know or she'll die(yayyyyyyyy)devildevildevil

that's my theory shame there is a little chance it will be like that.....

celestial_moon
i agree with megajoint

Elizabeth1991
I think Harry and Cho , Ron and Hermione and Ginny and Nerville .
Cho is Harry's first crush !!!!!! And Cho will lost her boyfriend .... so
this is the best chance for Harry ....... big grin

xmen fan
Cho chang? who in the heck is that? huh

xmen fan
ok is the 3rd harry potter movie out? cuz i'm dying to see it!!!! rolling on floor laughing
i heard it's coming out in june but it may have alredy came out and i may have heard wrong? and WHO IS CHO?

me15
omg! r u serious. You dont noe who cho chang is......have you even read the books........its the girl harry his this HUGE crush on in the first 4 books!!! A really pretty chinese ravinclaw girl..........who turns out to be a total prat

danis4ever
Yah, at first she is really nice and everything, but after Cedric died, she thinks Harry will be a perfect subtitute, such nerve!

ghosts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.