Spoilers: Who Dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistique
Legolas gets shot in the head, gimli lives, aragorn ditches arwen and marries eyowyn, they bother die and arwen dies of a brocken heart. Frodo slips in the fire with the ring, gollum follows, so thats them gone. Sam lives, pipin lives, Merry gets a sword through the chest. Saruman dies, obviously and Gandalf accends into the heavens

I know, I've read the book... lol

Mistique
See, I'm smrt

Mistique
*smart lol

undomiel
that was stupid. I think this thread should be cancelled!

Mistique
Yeah, thats what happens when theres nobody on, just annoy the living daylights out of yourself...

sauron
mistique its all lies anyway, but i applaud you, just think HUINDREDS of lasses who read that will be like nooooooooo orlando

ppl who die aere theoden and denethor

sauron
goddam three months here and i STILL cant work the bloody spoiler tags

Sifer
Fix your spoiler tag m8, anyone who hasn't read the books are gonna be dissapointed big grin

sauron
look up, i said i cant work them some1 show me sad and mah edit that please, i dont want ppl after my blood

MISSY_EC
TEEHEE! That'll be some ending mystique.
Well, I'll dissapoint you. No that is uncorrect! (hee hee!)
I love those stories after the Lord of the Rings. The ones in the Apendix in the Lord of the Rings. The story with Aragorn and Arwen..... big grin

Well....

~*MISSY*~

Sifer
Spoiler tags are used as follows (remove any . from what I put):

insert spoilers here

sauron
is this working, i hope so, GIMLI NEEDS A SHAVE

BingaBonga
Good job Mistique! I love it. Aragorn ditches Arwen... best part of all, this is the one of the best threads... and actually i like the idea frodo dying for the destruction of the ring... i like that... but then it would be depressing... i am fully happy with the ending... but i wish that aragorn and eowyn got married... sad

nazgulinthedark
yes! orlando dies! death to the blonde haired elf! death to the blonde haired elf!

Camellia
Hehehe, oh, the images now of screaming fan girls crying at his death!!

Oh well.....too bad it isn't true!

....um...I mean, good! Legolas is alright!

Oh foo, maybe I'll just leave now before all you Legolas/Orlando fans try to kill me.....I do like him/them....honest!big grin

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud yeah, run away from the orlando fan girls!

Izz
How about this one: Arwen does decide to go with her father, and Galadriel and Celeborn, and they all drown on their way to Arda.

Aurora
Hummmmmm interesting idea Broken hearted Arwen is left in dispare, Faramir (also having his heart broken) tries to comfort her. Low and behold they fall in love. Sam gives up on life after Frodo dies, and Pippin falls for Rosie and they get married and live happily ever after. After Legolus dies Gimli starts a search and destroy mission against all sail boats, as revenge on his death.

Aurora
Oh and as long as we are making stuff up Merry doesn't die, he lives. Oh and he moves in with me and we live forever in Fantasy Land.wink

eldarion
You guys are too funny! I thought it was a rpetty good idea, for those people who have't read the book! My husband is like that, he'll not read the book and then bug me about what's going to happen! For those of you that haven't read the book and are reading forums like this, you sort of deserve to get a bunch of made up stuff! hehe! READ THE BOOK!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

BingaBonga
go auora, thats my favorite yet thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

LegolasIsMyMan
I think that merry should die, in battle and pipin lives,and carries on the ledgen of Merry. Legolas lives,and travels the sea, and Gimli dies, he was with legolas but the boat got too heavy when he was peering over the side into the water.

Aurora
Elrond leaves on the boat, realizing he left his favorite eyebrow tweasers back at Rivendale. Demands the the boat be turned around, they do, then they leave him there. Bilbo (having alot in common with him) becomes lifelong friends with Gollum, who except a few third degree burns is quite well. Gandalf feeling useless after the ring is destroyed opens a world famous firework and magic shop. Galadriel using her wonderful fashion sense decides to not cross the sea and instead opens her own boutiqe.

LegolasIsMyMan
Aurora sweetie, you are brilliant

Alex-Neo
Jeeezus people read the books! Legolas dosent die! she travels middle earth with Gimli

BingaBonga
it's all a joke alex-neo... why don't you read the thread... stick out tongue... and anyway, yes, auora, elrond loves his eyebrows wink

Hypernova
Is that because Eowyn sends Arwen away and tries to steal the king for herself. Then Arwen makes it to the Dwarves lands (lands just before the Great Sea) where she meets the twelve?!!? Holy....!!! This stuff is part of what makes up ROTK!! This has to be in ROTK!!

What the hell is PJ trying to do??? mad

Exa
lol big grin big grin

Yes, yes, lets kill Legolas---

orlandoOYEA
hmm even though i luv orlando....

Legolas tries to shoot an orc but accidently holds the bow the wrong way and....
Galadrials boutique can be right next to Gandalfs shop

LegolasIsMyMan
Legolas can't die, and he dosen't so that is great!!! LOL

BingaBonga
he can too.

LegolasIsMyMan
But he isn't

BingaBonga
well, if pj screws up so badly..

LegolasIsMyMan
If he did, i would hunt him down, and i would hurt him badly. LOL

Exa
LOL
Perfect idea big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.