Who wants to see the Army of the Dead? SPOILER WARNING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sifer
Anyone want to see the Army of the Dead?

http://img-nex.theonering.net/images/scrapbook/orig/10033_orig.jpg

Anyone want to see Eowyn facing the Witch King on his Fell Beast?

http://img-nex.theonering.net/images/scrapbook/orig/10035_orig.jpg

Anyone want to see quite a few Mumakil charging?

http://img-nex.theonering.net/images/scrapbook/orig/10034_orig.jpg

Enjoy as much as I have. December 17th cannot come soon enough.

sauron
sifer i love you for that, thank you

MISSY_EC
SIFER! Love you man! Seriously thank you! Haven't noticed that! Comes to theonering practicly every day....
*sigh*

Well, missed it!
Is that how the Army of Death is going to look like?
man....--Bommer!!

That means: DAMN! Not what I had imagined!

*MISSY_EC*

sauron
what you imagine, i just imagined em like that, but white not yellow

sauron
good lord, how big are the mumakil, i set it as my wallpaper, you get a MUCH clearer pic of them (try it people) and lookk at the orcs on the ground, they are tiny compared to the mumakil, much smaller than a man/elephant ratio

MISSY_EC
Well, I had imagined them much, much more clearer!
But still so you could see through them! And NOT yellow. Normal human colours but in a dark way.

Okay that didn't make sense. well, I can't explain it in another way.

*MISSY*

OrliNElijahsGrl
OMG sifer, thanks for posting those, WOW....chills just ran up and down my spine just now...OH MY GOD..THOSE LOOK AMAZING!!! I love the army of dead, and aragorn looking oh so kingsome ready to kick ass, ah! I LOVE IT! And i love the one with eowyn giving the witchking the stare down, BLESSED! AND THE ELEPHANTS!! AND..AND...AHHH! wow..TOTALLY love you for that, that was fantastic!!

Sifer
A VERY important thing to remember is that they are going to look TOTALLY different when moving - WETA Digital will work their magic and make the whole thing a VERY memorable moment. It's going to be so intense.

sauron
i think the best part will be gandalf in minas tirith, when the war is going on, i cant wait for that, i think its great all the battles going on, and a member of the fellowship in each on

awww they all grown up sad im gonna cry at the end

Sifer
Just wait until we see the Mountain Troll fall on Pippin and the camera switch to black. I KNOW he will do that just like the book. But I am looking forward to seeing absolutely everything and I also KNOW it won't dissapoint big grin

sauron
i know, OHHHHHH i hope gimli n legolas have another game of who kills the most ugly ppl who need to see an orthodontist

Ariadne
I love those pictures. I wish that they would keep the fact that the warrior is Eowyn a secret though. Half of its coolness is that you are completely surprised when it's her. Oh well, it'll still be cool.

Aragorn#1
Awsome dude love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmm Aragorn looked hot!!....... sorry back to subject

BingaBonga
I also love you...lmao...

nazgulinthedark
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! go witch king, go witch king, go go go witch king! kill them all!

badkittykitty
EEEEK!! that is awesome!!! yay!! oh I love you too!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/winkiss.gif

Camellia
I bow down to thee, O great Sifer, the bringer of wonderful spoilers!

Aragorn#1
o i also love you, he he wink

MISSY_EC
*teehee!* All so joyful!
I love it!
Well....I REALLY like the picture with Eowyn....AWSOME!!
And yeah Sauron! it could be cool! I'm pretty sure of that! They always do....he he....Frodo gets his finger "eaten" by GOLLUM! That little hottie!

*teehee!*

Then I'm saying to the great Camellia, who has not forgotten the ever green Tolkien tongue: May all kins be with you on your way to save the wonderful tongue of Tolkiens....For that is why you have comed, is it not? my old friend....

BingaBonga
the thing with eowyn, i wish that she didn't have the helmet on, if you know what i mean, then it's hard to see her face, and i want to see her facial expressions... sometimes helmets aren't always good... smile

GABRIEL05
Dude Aragorn looks so freakin' funny. I wanted to crack up

ATM4eternity
Man, these are great pictures. I know the dead arent completely done yet but yea, i pictured them just being all grey and dark and creepy.

mah
I looked at the first picture, but then decided to wait with seeing anymore 'till I saw the movie.

BOPRecruit 16
army of the dead....i don't remember reading about that in the book...did they add that?

ATM4eternity
no, it was there, i know with me when i read it a first time i got really lost in the whole book and idnt catch it either but when i read it a second time and really payed attention to the "the passing of the grey company", i think thats it, youll find out aobut it

Sifer
When I first read the book, the Army of the Dead was one of the things that REALLY caught my imagination.

And I love you all big grin Spread the love, spread the love.

EDIT: Also, does anyone realise that the Fell Beast is actually CG because it sure doesn't look like it. I should know, I have an eye for these things and that really does look 100% real. You can even see the bottom of the Witch Kings armour etc. which also looks real big grin

*Shivers run down spine*

burlyman
eek! smile

BingaBonga
only 20 more days left... and counting.... *sighs* waiting....waiting...

fini
damn bop what planet have you been on

BingaBonga
good question... how could you forget that part! aragorn will look so hot in it... well he always does... hehe love sorry had to add that part in... everyone has their lovers...

Ariadne
They changed the fact that all the Rangers go with Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas to the Paths of the Dead. Mustn't take away from the main characters. It will still be cool though.

BingaBonga
yes... i wish that aragorn let eowyn go with him... by the way... SPOILERS i'm too lazy to do the spoiler thing... big grin

ilvorlandobloom
those r the pics from Newsweek! i have those! big grin u guys all have to go get that magazine! theres even more pics than those! although those r def. the best ones! wow, only 19 more days... i am so bloody excited!
i keep on saying bloody cuz of jack sparrow... smile

Sifer
You just read as being English when you put 'bloody' big grin

BingaBonga
19 days and counting...waiting...

Exa
PERFECT eek!

fini
DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an army of the dead pic..............sifer thanks a lot man!!!!!!!!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhh christmas is sooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking far away

LegolasIsMyMan
Eowen does get to fight, and i believe it's with aragorn, she and Merry ride together, i just seen it on the WAM movie previews, she tells him ,"no matter what happens, stay with me"

Exa
Her name is eowYn, no, no aragorn

sauron
there is no ill fate in the fact of being english, it is a prosperous country i will have you know

jessie125
Those Pictures are freakin' cool

szhismine
ooooooohhhhhh, cool pics!!! eek!

i sssssssssooooooo can't wait for ROTK. i'm getting butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. Happy Dance big grin

i really love LOTR. after i saw 'Fellowship' i read the two other books but i couldn't make head or tail of them. the movies put everything into perspective so i actually know what's going on. wink

Sifer
I know its a very prosperous country, it's where I was born and still live.

Verity
Those r some great pix Sifer! eek! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

bigacsiga
really coool, thx the pics!

MISSY_EC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.