gotcha????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chapel
okat seen the film 4 times plan to see it again and cant stop thinking about it.

theres only one part I wanted to ask about, and this seems like a pretty good place to look but I couldnt realy find an answer on the other posts.

ok, in revolutions when Neo & Trinity are flying to the machine city and they get attacked by the defense system and neo startes to bust them up with his the source linked real world powers a sentinal flys straight at the logos cockpit and you then see it fly straight through Neo in his orange source super vision, trinity then pulls him away and says "gotcha" like she just caught him.

I think I understand the rest of the movie , just not that bit, can anyone please explain what happened for me?

husky321
how many times do you plan on seeing it? There are other good movies out there.

JediHDM
its like a denial of service. it stops Neo from using the powers of the Source like he was. thats what we have agreed upon.

The One Himself
It is an open question in my point of view...

Chapel
I think the sentinel passing through him is easily explained by the sentinel attacking or interacting with Neo in some non physical way over some sort of wireless network or medium that the machines obviously use.

what baked my noodle was trinity saying "gotcha!" like she had caught him or was holding on to him in some way (I think we have probably all realized that every little peace of dialog in the matrix movies has some underlying meaning) or do you think im reading to much into it and Neo had just passed out and was falling out of his chair?

Chapel
I live 3 minutes walk from a multiplex and I go usualy at least once a week but his is the most I have ever rewatched a film at the cinema, I saw the original matrix twice and both the LOTR films each twice im just pretty much blown away by this final instalment espacialy as I was pretty disapointed with Reloaded when it came out.

realy? apart from revolutions & kill bill what other good films ahve come out recently? not many IMHO

Chapel
I live 3 minutes walk from a multiplex and I go usually at least once a week but his is the most I have ever re-watched a film at the cinema, I saw the original matrix twice and both the LOTR films each twice im just pretty much blown away by this final installment especially as I was pretty disappointed with Reloaded when it came out.

really? apart from revolutions & kill bill what other good films have come out recently? not many IMHO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.