can underworld be in this forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*TaBY_bOOmer!
can underworld be one of the topics in this forum? sad

h0ck3yh0rr0r
underworld the movie was awful...

*TaBY_bOOmer!
i don't know you! And i don't want to! hmph! (Sorry, i feel bad went someone says that one of my favorite movies suck. Excuse me while i cuse at myself...........)

yerssot
you can make a thread about the movie in the movie-section

badkittykitty
there are plenty of threads on this movie *TaBY_bOOmer! here are a few for you to start with..
underworld questions
underworld 2
?underworld
underworld(review)

...hope this helps
~bkk

yerssot
wow, BKK doing the work wink

badkittykitty
LoL just trying to be helpful big grin

yerssot
you are smile

Phoenix
I really enjoyed the movie, but I don't think it has enough of a following for its own forum. Start a thread in movie discussion, or ask if you can start a roleplay

yerssot
there are already a lot threads as pointed out earlier

*TaBY_bOOmer!
good idea. i'll ask if i coul start a roleplaying game about the movie underworld.

u know what, i think that i'm going to love ths website cuze on the other forums that i've been to, whenever i make a thread, people never respond, no even if i need help. But here, here's just a whole other story. thanks, you guys have been very helpful. cool

*TaBY_bOOmer!
let me put a little bit of humor in this boring thread. here's a stupid joke,
a girl and her friends are playing hot patato, and they axtually play with a real hot, boiling patato. so they say...
"hot patato,hot patato,hot patato,OOPS!Mashed patatos,Mashed patatos,Mashed patatos,Mashed patatos,"
get it! give me a thumbs up if u THOUGHT IT WAS STUPID
POST A 'ya!' IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY. (I CAN BE VERY idiotic sometimes and become very hyper.) thumb up

yerssot
we're here to help wink

*TaBY_bOOmer!
thanks!

*TaBY_bOOmer!
go to 'movie trivia' and then click on the game that has my name on it. i'm having views but no replies. if you not the first to start it, than no one will. tell people about it.

BackFire
Let me just say this, if an underworld forum is made, I will reek more havoc in there then I currently do in the Matrix forum.

Underworld sucked horribly, it rivals queen of the damned as one of the worst films ever made.

Fire
hehe there goes BF again

but I have to agree Underworld wasn't good

yerssot
I liked underworld... no... wait ... I didn't! wink

Fitch
hmmm....I don't even remeber the movie ! wink

yerssot
keep it that way wink

Fitch
I consider myself lucky then big grin

Phoenix
I enjoyed it!

yerssot
argh! missed phoenix messed

btw, phoe, there's a thread about the length of your sig, you should read it

Phoenix
where?

yerssot
pm'ed it to ya smile

Phoenix
big grin

*TaBY_bOOmer!
okay, guyswacko ? Havn't you noticed that this is not a "Do you hate The movie underworld or not.? Click here and put ur opinions" Poll thread!!! this is supposed to help me think to make a website about underworld. Or atleast try to! No offense and all but if u didn't like the movie, then don't post here but if u have helpful tips, them post. miffed

yerssot
and this section is about Questions and news about THIS forum, not about questions about another site and such wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.