Be my friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ripsteve
hi i am a girl looking for some nice people to chat to
i have never been on this website so i need to be shown what to do i am a friend of guiseppes and she told me to registar and have a good chat with every one if you are fit
love RIPSteve smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

Ushgarak
This place is FULL of nice people, I assure you.

Welcome aboard! Another one of these London girls, eh? Feel free to take a look and post around, and if you want to talk to myself or anyone else just use the Private Messaging system, and if they answer back you are in business.

yerssot
Hi there!

hope you will settle in!

mah
jolly good to meet you smile

ToMacco
"little miss bitchy"? Uh oh! eek! laughing out loud

King Jedi
Hello.

Bubblesgirl17
Hello I don't really know anything about this site and I just wondered if there is any way someone can help me out.... confused

yerssot
well, I'm now online, so I will help you around;
Remember that you can always come with question to me, Ush, Ratcat, Queeq, finti,... and all the others actually.

Ripsteve are you still online?

Ushgarak
Yerssot speaks the truth. Try opening your own thread and telling us about yourself

ToMacco
Don't ask me for help. I'm computer-illiterate.

Edna Witch
Gosh! This sudeen influx of females is weird! I remember when there were a meer four of us when I came tothe board! Soon we will be having the majority! Ooh! Could be interesting! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!

Ushgarak
Eh-up, she's off again...

Bubblesgirl17
Thanks for the help guys ::cough cough:: hehe and I hope there is nothing wrong with the sudden influx of females... laughing out loud smile stick out tongue wink

yerssot
did you got the PM's?

ToMacco
Nice English, yerssot! stick out tongue

Lara
Hey! To.......BACK OFF!!!!!! leave my guy alone.

King Jedi
It's Yerssot. His deodorant is attracting woman from all over the world.

Edna Witch
Well not quite! Just from London apparently! It seems to be a very localised illness at the moment! It's ok! I think I can keep it contained down here! I must save the world!

Lara
Ripsteve, guiseppe told me that you werent happy with my last reply. Sorry, it wasnt to you it was to ToMacco(I wrote To for short) smile

ripsteve
Content deleted; need to keep this place clean!

Lara
Now, now newbie! be nice or you might be kicked off of the boards. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Whoa! May I draw people's attention back to the 'friendly community' bit clearly marked 'please read' at the top of the Welcome Forum?

Please keep that sort of thing out of here. Mind you, To is not the sort that easily takes offence, and I don;t think you were being entirely serious, but all the same I want it kept out the Welcome forum.

Saved the world yet, Edna?

ToMacco
Ush is right. Insults bounce off me like the wind! big grin

Lara
Is that so! sexually motivated maniac! wink roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud laughing out loud

ToMacco
These things I accept! big grin wink

Lara
roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeh,Yeh,Yeh!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ripsteve
hi i am a girl looking for some nice people to chat to
i have never been on this website so i need to be shown what to do i am a friend of guiseppes and she told me to registar and have a good chat with every one if you are fit
love RIPSteve smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

Hi, girl.

Wonder Man
Hare krishna. Rubber baby bumper

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.memesmonkey.com/images/memesmonkey/e7/e72cf678831b013758acae528ffe6dc7.jpeg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.