Has anyone ever been in love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
Has anyone ever been in true love?

What does it feel like?

embarrasment

FrEaK.COM
It sucks!!!!!!!!!!! First off when you fall in love it's great for like the first 2 months then they wanna control you listen maybe i am just saying this because i have been in love and it sucked for me but i actually think it's your opinion.

Schizo_n_me
I fell in love with my eggroll. But, sadly I had 2 eat it.

lil bitchiness
^^ AAHAHAAAAAA

lil bitchiness
I thought i was in love...but i wasnt really...i was in love with the idea of being in love (bit of Sheakspear there for you)...and, as you can guess, that turned out very sour! confused

silver_tears
I've been in love......it hurts sad when it doesn't work out,
but when it works love best feeling in the world happy

Schizo_n_me
My love was painful as well....but only for Mr. Eggroll.....

FrEaK.COM
FUNNY huh

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing that.was.HILARIOUS!!!

Schizo_n_me
Hey, I'm SERIOUS! sad

Schizo_n_me
stick out tongue Sorta....

FrEaK.COM
WHAT A SAD THOUGHT LOL

I Stupid
Ive been inlove once, but I didn't wanna tell him cuz I am kinda a freak, and he was too but he hung out with prepies. he found out and told the whole skool n i still like him alittle.

FrEaK.COM
what a jerk

Schizo_n_me
Mr. Eggroll was a total sweetie. He never would'v done that 2 me.

I Stupid
yah but then after the summer, I found out he likes me, but I hated him.

I told him he was kinda too late.

FrEaK.COM
ok no offence but getting old

FrEaK.COM
i am talking about the egg role thing

I Stupid
I wish my crush was an eggroll!
stick out tongue

Schizo_n_me
Your saying my devistating lovelife is getting OLD?!! *Runs away, and dies*

FrEaK.COM
i'm joking you know you have a good sence of humor

The Force
i think i'm in love right now embarrasment

FrEaK.COM
with who i think i know her

Schizo_n_me
You know, he's right I Stupid....

FrEaK.COM
what?

Schizo_n_me
She has a good sense of humor! Duh! stick out tongue

The Force
you know her Freak.com

FrEaK.COM
yes i do

Schizo_n_me
Who? Tell me, tell me...

FrEaK.COM
shall we force tell this egg role lover

The Force
i don't care... *shrugs*

Schizo_n_me
*puts on Force voice* I mean, yes absolutely.

FrEaK.COM
i dont care **shrugs** lol BidMyBlood2Run

Schizo_n_me
OOOoooOOOoohh! I knew thaaaAAaat! embarrasment Sorta...

FrEaK.COM
yea right

The Force
hey leave my very sexy manly voice alone stick out tongue

and yes, that is my love big grin embarrasment

FrEaK.COM
dont be imbarrased there forcey she is a good gal

Schizo_n_me
Never!! big grin

The Force
she's a great gal *says in very sexy manly voice*

stick out tongue haha schizo laughing out loud

FrEaK.COM
manely voice how do we know

chatcat1313
uh huh?..... huh

FrEaK.COM
uh huh..? what?

The Force
cuz, i just know stick out tongue

FrEaK.COM
OHH GROOVEY

Schizo_n_me
Plus, I'm a Zoombini, and Zoombini's no all....

JKozzy
DUDE!! THAT GAME WAS THE SHIT!
I never beat it.. I always was left over with three of em... dunno why embarrasment

Schizo_n_me
I beat it !!!

Schizo_n_me
Mwa-ha-ha!

Schizo_n_me
I was like 9 at the time, too....

BidMyBlood2Run
embarrasment *feels butterflys in her stomach*

FrEaK.COM
butterflys hmmm oh sorry lol

JKozzy
stick out tongue

JKozzy
I'm in love and it sucks cuz they dont know I love em sadsad

The Force
i know that someone knows that i love them happy

BidMyBlood2Run
it's ok Freak.com, butterfly feeling is good

silver_tears
let me guess yuna wink

JKozzy
Haha, on a serious note its a girl in my Health class, but she doesnt know that I exist embarrasment

silver_tears
awwwwww sweetness.......
I don't fall in love stick out tongue
No need for it shifty

The Force
i hoped so...

Mistique
I really like this guy at school tom, and his mum says he likes me (she told my mum, they're really good friends). We have lots in common. But its annoying because he's came last year, so he's only been here two years and just about every girl likes him and I really wanna tell them what he thinks of me, but I dunno. I think they'll start being a bit wierd towards me, and I'm really not the type that like shsowing off.

And if it did get out and get to him, he probably wouldn't like me anymore for opening my giant mouth... I mean, we're only in high school so i don't think it would be wise to say ' i love him' but I really wanna tell him I fansy him...

Mistique
Now that I recap, I relies my love life is a really sad story...

BLACKANGEL
WELL IF YOU DO GO WITH THIS GIRL, DONT HURT HER FEELINGS CUZ I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE PLAYED. MOST OF THE BOYS I WENT WITH JUST WANTED ME IN BED AND IM NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRL. AND THEY WERE CUTE. SO KNOW WHEN A CUTE BOY ASK ME OUT I TAKE TO LONG TO TELL THEM THE ANSWER CUZ IM SCARED TO BE PLAYED. HEY WHAT DO I EXPECT IM IN HIGH SCHOOL IN NEW YORK. WELL THE BAD PART OF KNEW YORK. IF YALL EVERY GO TO NEWYORK QUEENZ DONT GO TO BEACHCHANNEL OR FARROCK. I TELL YOU THIS RIGHT NOW. no

Captain Wacky
CAPS LOCK wink

Not to sound sexist but byfar women are the most controling creatures on the planet.

Secondly the fact of the matter is men always want you in bed. You just have to find the one that loves you in or outta bed. smile

Lastly they are judeing you on a "physical" level but then again so are you. Even you said "WHEN A CUTE BOY ASK ME OUT...."

Skywa|ker
I've been in love a few times in my life... three times, I guess, that were really love. (The other times being either lust or infatuation... just to give you an idea of where I'm coming from, I probably had about 12 girlfriends in my life; maybe half of them semi-serious, three of them really serious, the rest, nah...)

The one that gave me the most heart-ache was the one I knew the longest. (Let's call her "Mary".) She and I had known each other since we were 5 years old, and she lived in another city. Our parents were friends, and every few years they'd come to visit, and I'd fall for her all over again. Of course, when you're a kid, it's just friendship/puppy love, but when I saw her when I was 18, I was TOTALLY head-over-heals in love with her. I had it BAD. I was so heart-sick it was stupid. Flowers, the works... I even paid my family's way to drive 500 miles to go visit her and her family for a week. Trouble was, she didn't feel the same way about me... she ended up breaking my heart, but over time I realized it wasn't her fault... it was my own. I'll tell you, at that time I thought I'd never love anyone else again, at least not to that extent. The good news is, I DID fine someone else... I didn't meet her until about 6 years later, but it was well worth the wait. (And now I've been married to her for almost 14 years... smile )

The funny thing is, I'll always love "Mary". And my wife understands. There will always be a small spot in my heart for her, and that feeling of love for her will never fade, I don't think. BUT, the rest of my heart belongs to my wife, and I love her completely... to the point that I will never endanger our relationship, even if "Mary" showed up at my door tomorrow begging me to run away with her.

Ah, I'm dragging on, here. My real point, I guess, is don't lose hope if you find that the one you've fallen in love with doesn't return the feeling. If it doesn't work out, you WILL fall in love again, someday, and it CAN be just as good. (It will be different... but just as good. That first love will always be special...) That's it, I guess. Hope you're not all asleep.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Agent Phillips
I thought I was in love once, it was probably just a schoolyard crush though.
I don't have relationships, I don't trust people enough. But then you wouldn't trust people if every time anyone had ever shown an interest in you it was a part of a joke or a dare sad

saucybird007
I cant say i have ever been in love. Yeah i have liked the guys ive been with a lot but i cant say i 'Loved' them. sad

Is that a bad thing?? confused blink

bLooMiLiCioUs
nah,i's the same.i can't stand it when ppl think tt evry relationship they go thru is a "love' relationship too *pukes*

guess what i found out??Chocolate contains phenylethylamine -- the same chemical your rain produces when you fall in love.
laughing

saucybird007
laughing out loud thats funny. laughing out loud

Yeah i hate it to when ppl have been goin out for like a week and they go on about how much they are in love! Please, they prob dont even know what the word means!! laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
EXACTLY!!!! *whew* i'm not the only onebig grin

saucybird007
Hell no, i totally agree with you! big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
big grin damn really those kind of people reaaally sicken me!!!and also the one's who go "oh no,i don't hv a boyfriend!!!i need to get one!!!"
or those who hv jus broke up who go "oh no now i've got no bf!!!"
*pukes*

saucybird007
sick its making me cringe just talking about it! laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing woohoo ive found another girl with the same opinion as me!!!! high 5big grinbig grin

saucybird007
*high 5* laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
well atleast i know i'm not the only great mind out there cool

Greek_girl
ive been in love but it was a failure!!!!!!!!
so now i dont fall for anybody and just have flings!!!

saucybird007
laughing out loud stick out tongue

Corlindel
I was really really in love a couple of times. All my feelings were multiplicated a thousand of times.

I could give my life for their lifes. But now they are only memories and I didn't love my last girlfriends.

It is perfect to be in love, and It is not necessary to forget of ourselves to give without expecxting to receive. stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
blink nah i think i'd rather go on with my flingswink

saucybird007
arent you sweet Corlindel. smile

Treehuggerjanie
Ive never been in love...ive had the odd boyfreind who has been REALLY special but i dont think 13 year olds really fall in love!People should be sure of their feelings before they say it. My opinion anywayz!

BidMyBlood2Run
It's not a bad thing at all.
Same here. I've had boyfriends, but I haven't really loved them. I wish I could say I did, but I didn't. Yet I did like them a lot too.

saucybird007
Flings are great!! evil face

bLooMiLiCioUs
alright another great mindbig grinbig grin laughing out loud

ooo yeah flings are greatdevil

saucybird007
i think people use the word 'Love' to casually now sad

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah it doesn't seem to hold the same weight as it used to..sadsad

Corlindel
Kids... shifty

stick out tongue

Treehuggerjanie
I know what you mean. my boyfreind told me he loved me and that he didnt mind if i didnt love him yet cos we hadnt been going out that long. It was sweet but i dont think he meant it-we had only been going out 2 months (we still are and he just keeps on saying it!)

saucybird007
laughing out loud stick out tongue back at t'ya! laughing out loud

BidMyBlood2Run
I agree, and sex. I hear about kids having sex at 15 and 16, I want to be sick.

saucybird007
The legal age is 16 here in the UK for sex. They are thinking of changing it to 14 years old now! Thats just wrong!!!!

Treehuggerjanie
Yeah! Im sorry but 14 is WAY to young! It isnt seen (by some people) as very out of order for 15year olds to have sex-they are only one year under the leagal age. But what if 13 year olds start having sex??? CRAZY i tell you... CRAZY!

J_To_The_P
I am now, this very second, have been for 2 1/2 months, everybody should know. wink smile

saucybird007
wacko

BidMyBlood2Run
14?! That's crazy!

saucybird007
I know! What ever next!

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

Treehuggerjanie
it is yeah! And think how many more teenage pregnancies there would be! The more teenagers having sex, the more accidental pregnancies

yerssot
*looks up the word "love"*

Corlindel
??? Maybe that 15/16 years old who have sex think the same about you.

Everyone has the right to choose the right time to have sex for the first time. And I think there are a lot of teenagers with enough maturity to have sex at 15/16 years old.

An advise...Don't believ your boyfriends when they say they love you. Maybe they don't are liars but in the same way of you they don't know what is love. They just wanna play and have a good time.

stick out tongue

saucybird007
LOVE =
1. an intense feeling of tender affection and compassion

2. a passionate feeling of romantic desire and sexual attraction

3. somebody who is loved romantically

4. a romantic affair, possibly sexual

5. strong liking for or pleasure gained from something

6. something that elicits deep interest and enthusiasm in somebody

7. used as an affectionate word to somebody loved

8. U.K. used as a friendly term of address, usually to a woman (informal)

9. the mercy, grace, and charity shown by God to humanity

10. the worship and adoration of God

11. a score of zero in sports and games, for example, tennis, squash, and whist

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

Corlindel
Just a problem of sexual education. As all the problems don't solve with prohibitions but with prevention and education. stick out tongue

saucybird007
laughing out loud i like number 11! laughing out loud

Corlindel
All less the mention to God on number 9 and 10...and I disagree of number 11.

big grin stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
haha i like no. 11 toolaughing

BidMyBlood2Run
maybe they do feel that way... but I am entitled to my own opinion.
Some teenagers are mature enough, but I think many are not. I don't believe in having sex until marriage.

Treehuggerjanie
Just a problem of sexual education. As all the problems don't solve with prohibitions but with prevention and education. stick out tongue

I respect that, but schools teach a lot and there are endless lessons on sex education. The way I see it, there will always be teenage pregnancies because not everybody is careful enough. This basically means that the more teenagers having sex, possibly at the age of 14, the more chance there is of accidents happening. You say "prevention", there is loads of way to "prevent" it, but not all teenagers who are having sex have the responsibility to go with it and realize how important it is to use protection. You see my point of view?

saucybird007
why do you disagree with number 11??

BidMyBlood2Run
I respect that, but schools teach a lot and there are endless lessons on sex education. The way I see it, there will always be teenage pregnancies because not everybody is careful enough. This basically means that the more teenagers having sex, possibly at the age of 14, the more chance there is of accidents happening. You say "prevention", there is loads of way to "prevent" it, but not all teenagers who are having sex have the responsibility to go with it and realize how important it is to use protection. You see my point of view?

I agree

Corlindel
Coz I do everything better when I am in love. And about tenis I can assure you that.

stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corlindel
I agree

I said that are teenager with enough maturity to so it....not all.

I understand your feelings about eeeeennnndless lessons.
stick out tongue

Treehuggerjanie
Thanks bid. We seem to be the only ones taking this seriously! So you dont beleive in sex before marriage? cant say i think that but hey, i respect you for that! big grin

BLACKANGEL
People think they know what love is at the age 15 but if you really love someone you would repect them. What i dont understand is girls who want to or have babies at such a young age and cant take care of them.
Then the babby daddy wants to act like he never stuck her. if a boy really love a girl he would know to say no when she ask for sex at a yong age. same for girls. girls have a bigger risk anywayz.

BidMyBlood2Run
yes, it's what I believe, but as I get older I don't know if I shall stick with that theory. If I love my boyfriend enough, and I know it's the real deal, then I will probably give in not to temptation, but to love.

As for teen girls wanting to have babies, it's usually girls who do not feel love from anyone. Therefore, by having a baby they expect unconditional love. They expect this baby to love them more then anyone has, they don't think about the work and responsibility to the full extent.

The Force
and i'm not the type of guy to get a girl pregnant and run out on her smile

BLACKANGEL
My friend wants to have a baby but i keep telling her she is just going to mees up her life. Her stupid boy friend agree to have the baby but he just wants to get in her pants. i just know im waitng to get marry for my first try.

BLACKANGEL
im sure your not big grin

Treehuggerjanie
bid, i know what you mean about the teenage girls having babys thing. Sometimes they feel that their parents haven't been good parents and they want to prove that they can be better by hving a baby.
Good on you force!

BidMyBlood2Run
Good point Janie. We should have a talk show wink
Force is a good guy wink

BLACKANGEL
or they think that by having a baby they own there boy friends. which most likely will leave them

BLACKANGEL
i want to be in the talk show to.

The Force
thumb up yep, i'm a nice guy big grin

Greek_girl
yep u sure are a great guy the force!!!

BLACKANGEL
blink

BLACKANGEL
yea ill say the same whistle

bLooMiLiCioUs
ha let's think up a name for our talk show -winkwink-

The Force
talk show... man i'm popular with the ladies wink laughing out loud

BLACKANGEL
u got a gurl

bLooMiLiCioUs
*feels faint frm nausea*

The Force
\

you can just go on back to susan stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
HUMPH!!!! no NOT mess with the leader of this covenstick out tongue u'll mess with me toostick out tongue mad

laughing

The Force
laughing out loud nah i'll leave you and susan, err i mean, Lestat laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bash.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cursing.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/censored.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/furious.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ranting.gif

BidMyBlood2Run
wow... Bloom is violent

bLooMiLiCioUs
when it comes to my darlin lestat i amwink

The Force
*dodges it all* stick out tongue g2g

bLooMiLiCioUs
i'll get you next time then mad

The Force
stick out tongue

cermiestar
i'm in love love

FrEaK.COM
with who

bLooMiLiCioUs
hope it's not another egg rollwink

beaujay1
geez i cannot believe a ton of people responded to this! i only posted this yesterday! haha, eggroll!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
big grin eggroll...hmm...nah i'd say my box of beautifully shaped belgium chocolates....they look soooo nice,the shapes . designs...dun wanna eat them...BUT IT IS CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tired Hiker
sounds like you need a girlfried too. mad I'm all bitter. love stinks.

the lost boys
your a failure

Korri
laughing

beaujay1
i want to say I'M in love, but i don't know if he loves me back, or even likes me!! I cannot stop thinking about him!!!

lil bitchiness
I wanna be in love...im currently in lust, but not in love im afraid...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>