My Kill Bill Future Theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
So, I'm going to post what I think will happen in Kill Bill Vol. 2, as far as storyline goes. You may not want to read this because it could very well be an accurate prediction and therefore a spoiler. So, stop here because I might be right. I think that Uma is going to get killed by one of the people she is trying to assasinate. She will die a very hard and meaningful death and then her daughter will one day find the sword and learn the story of her dead mother, hence she will be the one to Kill Bill.

Tired Hiker
Here's another Kill Bill theory. Luci Lu's character gets slightly decapitated but the chopped off part of her head lands on snow. What if . . . just what if the cold snow preserves her diced brain and they can stick it back on and she lives!

plenTpak52
Ummmm, I don't think that's going to happen...

Discos
me neither, what sort of star trek movies have you been watching?

SilverFighter
It might work remenber Ray Liota's character in Hannibal? He also got scalp and kept on talking. So maybe O-Ren might not be out the picture yet.

Kes
laughing

plenTpak52
O-Ren is dead. There would be no point to the first movie if she wasn't

Tired Hiker
Okay, forget the O-Ren part. She was slain by Hotzo steel. But what do you guys think about my first theory? Uma's daughter will Kill Bill after Uma get's killed. She will use her mother's sword.

SilverFighter
Yeah she is dead alright I was just being creative with the "Return from the dead O-Ren" theory.

plenTpak52
No because Bill would be ancient by then. He's already old, so he'd probably be dead from natural causes by then. Even if he wasn't dead he'd be in a wheelchair and eating jello and mashed potatoes

Bhang
That didn't bother Vito Corlone laughing out loud

SilverFighter
Maybe this will gives us some ideas:

http://www.killermovies.com/gallery/killbillvolume2/kb2_02.html

samhain
This is more of a fervent prayer than a theory, but I would like to see a fight between Uma's daughter and Vivica Fox's daughter. Imagine it. Kung-fu toddlers! Only Tarantino could and would try that. Fingers crossed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.