Hi guys!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aquarius87
Hey i'm megan,and i'm new of coarse!
Anyways i think this place is mad,and its got some great info....yeah and i love the fan art.If anyone wants to add me to their buddy list they can cuz i think i might be a bit lonely if there is noone to chat with while i'm online.sad
okay well....keep those buds burning and may the THC be with you
smokin' hehehe
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

ToMacco
How's it going? Welcome!

Where are the Coco Islands?

Aquarius87
Ahhh hehe,at the tip of Queensland (a state in Australia).Its great living here,the water is clear and its a Agricultural are,with a hgih valley and alot of palmtree's sort of like the island you'd see on a movie excpet bigger,and populised.

ToMacco
Wow, you're a world away from me.

I live in the middle of the United States. It must be pretty nice there. Here it's 45 degrees, and it's supposed to snow tomorrow! eek! eek!

Bummer, huh? sad

finti
Frosty the snowman smile

yerssot
hi there!
how are you?

King Jedi
I'm fine thank's Yerssot. Hello Aquarius!

Ushgarak
Good day, Aquarius. Nice to see you around! Hope you post aroun soon, and if you want to chat to anyone, just PM them!

Lara
Ditto
Hi A87smile

yerssot
I think he has left the building...

Lara
ah, what the hell!

yerssot
not sure now, thought I saw him a few days ago...

Lara
He has been back coz he's replied to the star sign thread I started in the GDF. so ner!stick out tongue

yerssot
oh yeah! that thread! hmmm, wonder if chile responded to my reply there...

Lara
well yuo'll keep wondering until you check it wont you?*tut*roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I stopped woring! I started reading...

Lara
*falls asleep*

yerssot
*puts a blanket on Lara, falls asleep next to her*

Ushgarak
(Closes thread quickly)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.