Most ANNOYING Thing A Friend Has Every Done To You...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistique
Mines not very annoying, but it'll be interesting to see whats happened to others smile

I know this really annoying girl called Moyra who *thinks* she's my friend but nobody likes her, cause she's so annoying! She's so overprotective. We were planning to go trick-or-treating in Red Hill, cause thats like the centre for all t.o.t, theres so many houses and they all have such good lollies. Anyway, I was organising it, and my mum said we could go wherever we wanted, but to stay together and here were some of the questions Moyra asked:

'What if we're walking down the street and a guy jumps out of the bushes and strangles one of us'

'What if they take all the mars bars and open them, inject poison, and have a special machine that closes the packaging so that we don't notice it's be opened?'

We're talking a 14 year old here!

frootlooplucy
^that would be annoying.
I hate it when you're arguing with someone, even just pretend arguing, and they dont get annoyed at anything you say. They just stand there smiling and nodding yes I HATE that miffed: coz I can never stop myself getting all frustrated and yelling at them. mad Then they laugh at me. laughing out loud sad My friend does that all the time.

Mistique
I hate it when you know you're right and they know too but they just ignore you, give you the hand and yell, "I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT, NUP, GO AWAY!" And then you give them proof of what your saying is right (but they already know) and they just go "So? What difference does it make" what DIFFERENCE?! Grrrr...

thorncrawler
i hate it when a "friend" steals your girlfriend!

Mistique
I'm not a guy, so i wouldn't know

BLACKANGEL
I HATE WHEN YOUR TRYING TO TALK TO THIS CUTE BOY AND A FRIND COMES AND MAKE YOU FEEL STUPID AND THE BOY IS LAUGHING AT YOU. YOUR TELLING YOUR FRIEND TO LEAVE BUT THEY JUST DONT GET IT

BLACKANGEL
DXBTRH

BLACKANGEL
SORRY

saucybird007
I cant say any of my true friends have. smile
I hate two faced ppl though that pretend to be your mate. mad
If i dont like someone i will tell them, no point in lying.

BLACKANGEL
I AHTE THIS I CANT READ THE THREAD UNLESS I WRITE

BLACKANGEL
HATE*

I HATE TWO FACED PPL TO. ONE GIRL WAS MY FRIEND AND EVEN JUMP IN MY FRIEND FIGHT WHEN SHE GOT JUMP BUT LATER ON SHE WANTS TO GO WITH THE ENEMYS AND ACT LIKE WE WAS NEVER FRIENDS.EEEEEEEEEEW I SHOULD HAD STAB THT LITTLE CHIKEN HEAD

jacksparrow22
this girl thats not my friend was trying to become friends with me and my other friend and we really dont like her.....i had given her chances before and she blew it......and so we wanted to give her the hint so we go "some people just cant take a hint" and she goes "yeah" and starts laughing like we are not talking about her i dont think she knows it confused

Celsius
Black Angel Please take Capps Lock off.

Um.........Annoying? hmmm.......annoying annoying annoying.................*ponder*...........*ponder*

Well..........Mist (Member on this board and a good friend of mine) sometimes goes in to this state where he becomes a complete introvert........doesnt talk or anything.......So I kicks him....i kicks him good.....twice.

nazgulinthedark
my friend do that, i'm talking to the guy i like in the hall, and then thay come up behing me and make disgusted face and audibly whisper, "why were you talking to HIM?" aaaarrrhhh

DracotheDragon
The most ANNOYING thing my friends have EVER done to me is push me almost off the edge of Cedar Points Lift Ride . That was EXTREMELY annoying.

BLACKANGEL
SORRY FOR MY CAPLOCK. nah im jk. really sorry. shifty

Martya
Beinging a ***** when you need someone the most!!! URG!!!! and when you tell them something and then later on you here it from someone else...... i've had that done before!!! URG mad

Mistique
I hate it when you like this guy, he likes you, and only one problem - all 9 of your friends fancy him too.... when you talk and joke and even when he asks you out, they get so pissed. They start getting mad at you for the tiniest things... drives em insane...

Mistique
Yeha, I also hate when you tell your friend your secrets and when you're in a fight they run off and tell their 'new' mates. I've never done that, purpley because I know the next day we'll be friends again. Thats whats so stupid, we're back in the same place we were BEFORE we started fighting, except they know more stuff about me that I don't want them to...

Baylin
I hate it when I'm our on the pi** with my mates cos they always try to get me hooked up with some minger! Unfrtunately when I'm drunk I'm quite suggestable...

Greek_girl
one of my best ever mates falls out with everyone for anything but i miss her and love her anyway!!!

life hasnt been the same without that special person in my life
(you always will be my best mate)
Claire F if you read this you know who you are!!!
Halloween was weird without you, and my bday, xmas will be worse!!! COME TO MY HOUSE THIS WEEKEND K??

silver_tears
omg celsius i love you laughing out loud

BLACKANGEL
FCTYJ

BLACKANGEL
sorry again

EOWYN3
It's a bit petty, but I have this friend who buys everything I like for herself.
One time, I fell in love (seriously) with a handmade shirt (1 of a kind). I asked her opinion and was going to buy it, but I was like $2 short. I ran to the ATM and when I came back, she had bought it and said that I could borrow it. Yay. I was salty.
Not only that, but if I buy something, she buys it also. Like, we have three pairs of sandals that are the same, 4 hooded sweatshirts, and a few t-shirts. Auugh!

Korri
She will never forgive you

Greek_girl
REALLLY!!!!!!! THANKS MATE MAKE ME FEEL WONDERFUL !

IF U REMEMBER SHE HATES ME NOT THE OTHA WAY K!

IM SORRY BUT I DONT THINK YOU ARE GONNA BE THE ONE WHO DECIDES K! ITS GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH YOU!

IF CLAIRE DOESNT WANT TO SPEAK TO ME FINE..........BUT SHE HAS A BIT MORE NOW AND I DONT WANNA SPOIL IT K!

Korri
im just telling you what she said sad

the lost boys
lol some conflict bout greek girls friends......... theres a surprise

Greek_girl
VERY GOOD K!

WELL I DONT KNOW HOW SOMEONE CAN JUST GIVE UP THERE BEST MATE LIKE THAT !!!

NOT THAT I SHOULD CARE CAUSE ITS BEEN MONTHS

BUT DONT BE SO DOWN TO ME K!

the lost boys
MESSAGE TO KORRI : so who exactly is claire and why does she h8 the attention seeker

the lost boys
sad rip my heart out why dont ya lolol rolling on floor laughing

the lost boys
u said u love ur friend!!! pretty freeky for sum1 who has girls all over their signature!!! no wunder u fell out lol

burlyman
some people are hypocrites roll eyes (sarcastic)

Greek_girl
quite right burlyman luv ya xxx

FrEaK.COM
I HAVE NO FRIENDS EXCEPT YOU GUYS

saucybird007
awwwww freak.com. We all love ya *hugs* big grin

FrEaK.COM
THANKS

thorncrawler
i like ya freak cos the crow unites us

FrEaK.COM
THANKS AGAIN I THINK

bLooMiLiCioUs
hahah *hugs freak.com*

thorncrawler
it was a compliment

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

FrEaK.COM
THANK YOU ALL

WeisZ
I will tell you something annoying. One time back in school, my mate set up this pen next to where you would sign in. The room at the time was full of people i knew, 30, 40 odd people. I went up to the signing in book and picked up the pen and clicked it. It sent an electric shock into my finger, and my imidiate reaction was to throw the pen. I through the pen straight at a teacher, who then got an electric shock from the pen. All in all i had to explain about the pen and got detention. NOW THAT IS ANNOYING!!

LarryTheArch
i hate it when i ask for someons number then someone else tells me to shut up! god that is annoying. And then when you like sombody other than your girlfriend and then your girlfriend finds out... it's not like you can do anything about it! arghhh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.