Need Answers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ddave_73
Hi all .. This is my 1st post and i am sure I will be doin something wrong therfore i expect some flaming hehe anyhoo

I am a very lazy person as you will no doubt be able to tell from my typing and very silly spelling mistakes hehe

I have never Fully Read comic Book . I am 23 years old and have never been interested in comic books , howeaver i am a huge fan of most movies derived from comic books ..

So i found my way here and woudl like some help with a few questions .

Cos I am too lazy .. anyhoo i hope someone woudl not mind taking the time to answer a few questions regarding The world of comic books

1: When was the 1st Spiderman comic Book Issued ?

2: What was the name ?

3: What Are the odds of me being able to aquire The 1st comics from the most popular types (i.e) Xmen the Hulk and Batman ?

Thanks in advance for any help with these questions ..

Dave

godfather
hi lazy dave,

1) #15 - First Appearance and Origin of Spider-Man Aug 1962
Amazing Spider-Man : #1

godfather

Ddave_73
thanks for the answers big grin

Well I am pretty sure I cant afford to get any 1st or rare comics at that price I only wanted the front covers to make framed pictures hehe

and dang i had no idea these kind of stories and characters were around in the 60`s wow ..

I think i will get myself a current copy of spiderman comic

Jedi Shmedi
I'm afraid I'lll have to make a slight correction to godfather's answer.

Spider-Man made his first appearence in Amazing Fantasy #15 in 1962.

He later got his own series.

As for your other questions.....

Batman's first appearence was in Detective Comics #27 in May, 1939.
That will cost you a little over $200,000. Seriously.

X-Men #1 and Hulk #1 will cost you around $15,000. If not more.

Glad I could help. big grin

The Unknown
If you wanted to read the original comics, buy the Essential graphic novels. They have them for pretty much every popular comic book. They're black and white, but pretty good.

venomfan
yah check out barnes and noble you can probably find all the major leagues whole history,hulk,spider-man,Fantastic 4,X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.