What Was Your Worst Nightmare.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLACKANGEL
MINES WAS WHEN MY DINOSOURS WERE ATTACKING MY SCHOOL. DONT ASK ME blink

saucybird007
Coming home to find my family had been killed by zombies and then having them chase me until i woke up by falling out of bed!
I used to have that dream every night from the age of 4 til i was 7 then it just stopped. Freaky! messed

BLACKANGEL
YEA VERY blink

thorncrawler
mine was i was being attacked by evil clones of the spice girls, and rod stewart, and late they became giants and then i woke up cos i had broken my toe on the wall!!!

BLACKANGEL
confused

BLACKANGEL
HOW U BROKE YOUR TOE

BLACKANGEL
blink

thorncrawler
i was trashing about in my bed and my bed is by the wall and i hit the wall

BLACKANGEL
BM,TYITYI

thorncrawler
what?

BLACKANGEL
OH. I FELL OF MY BED AND CRUSH MY GARBAGE CAN. WELL ITS NOT BREAKING SOMETHING BUT I REALLY LIKE THAT GARBAGE CAN sad

thorncrawler
what does BM,TYITYI mean?

BLACKANGEL
DONT MINE THAT I CANT SEE A THREAD UNLESS I WRITE SOMETHING. SO I JUST DO ANYTHING.

thorncrawler
aaah

BLACKANGEL
HEY I SAW YOURE THREAD WITHOUT WRITING SOMETHING STUPID

BLACKANGEL
tjty

BLACKANGEL
sorry

The Force
mine would be if i was made to be a super villian, or i was castrated messed

I Stupid
I had a dream that a bunch of people were being ripped apart by clifford laughing out loud

Dirty Vader
I use to dream, when I was a little buggar, that some kind of red eyed wolf came to eat me. It use to happen very often. I couldnt go towards my parents room because some invisible force always made go back, like an escalator. Then it would bring me back to bed and the god damn wolf would bite my head of.
I got use to it, and after a while I knew it was a dream during the dream, so I just let him eat me and then wake up. It never happened again. Always face your fear and it will disapear.

I had also one other sort of nightmare but its too wierd to explain. All I can tell you is that it gave me headaches and hurt me physicaly.

Prince Eowyn
i used to dream that evil clowns were chasing me and they would hack me to peices. it was ever since that dang movie called "it". That dream eventually went away after i got out my baseball bat and slept with it. when the clowns came i started at them like a bull in a frickin china closet <-symbolizm

BLACKANGEL
laughing

Veralidaine
mine was really freeky......i was in ma grandma'z house and i was in a room, hiding in a dark corner....and....homer simpson... huh was in da bathroom shaving, den a dinosaur started stompin down da hallway, an he went into the bathroom an ate homer!!!!!( i even herd homer scream in ma dream!) lmao.dat was the weirdest dream ive ever had.......it really freeked me out coz i was only young...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.