The Treatment by Moe Hayder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Has anyone read this book? Ive finished reading in receantly, and i must say i cant decide whether i liked it or not. Its a very disturbing book for that, as it deals with Peadopiles no expression the book is well written and all, its one of those you have to read, because you'd like to know what happens next....Its the ending i think that i didnt paticularly enjoy, because it wasnt the ending i expected, and it kind of made me depressed...its not a sad ending...but its not a happy one either....confused if that makes sense?

Has anyone read this book, and if you did, what did you make of it?!

badkittykitty
hey heres the thread..no I havent heard of this sorry..sounds interesting though

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clap.gif yey Thank you!!

Yeah..its good...i recomend it, if you like that sort of thing...mistory/murder type...

badkittykitty
I do like that kind of stuff..and if its strange Ill like it even more!

lil bitchiness
It is...thats this books characteristic i think...its strangeness...confused

lil bitchiness
Also she (Mo Hayder) wrote another book, which was a best seller in UK called 'Birdman' check out that....weirdness confused

badkittykitty
LoL haha sounds good! i think I am going to go through this forum soon with a pen and paper and write down all the great recommendations ive seen lately ...god I wish i didnt work then I could read and post reviews!

well weird is my middle name so this will defiantly go on my list!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.