finally just saw X2 and got a qeustion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Well first off X2 kicked some serious ass i luved that movie it was great. but i have a qeustion is dr gene grey dead actully or will she be in X3 cause at the end of X2 they show the water that she was in and that werid figure under the water and obviously it must be her. but i thought that the speacil effect sin this movie was great and another qeustion was remeber when the guys were raiding the school and they were picking up that lil girl and the guy with muscels came in and they shot at him but he changed his skin to something that was very hard and deflected bullits well i was just wonder what his name was thanks for ne answers

The Force
that was Colossus, he's kewl thumb up

stormsgreat
i think that mutant was colossus, but i'm not sure. and i think jean comes back as phoneix in the next movie. confused err i think

ab012f9448
That was definately colossus, played by daniel cudmore. As for the thing at the end in the lake, that WAS phoenix. Listen to the commentary by lauren schuler donner and they tell you about all th 'Phoenix Effects' and singer says it is a hint for harcore fans of the x men comics. I don't know for definite wether phoenix will be in the next movie but i will be suprised if she doesn't. big grin

G.P
ditto. As a Phoenix, she needs to die in order to be reborn. (B.Singer in the commentary). So she died...but she will return.

thorncrawler
the lil girl was siren

cinemafan
The whole thing with Pheonix is that it was not Jean Grey, the X-Men were on a space station fighting sentinles and when they went to leave the shuttle had been damaged and needed to be manually flown back. However, they needed to pass through a radiation storm and the only one who had a chance to survive was Jean, she absorbed the knowledge of how to fly from the pilot and then knocked out Cyke with a psi-blast and the rest of the team went into the shielded area while she flew the shuttle. As she was piloting her T.K. defences started to fail and her mind called out for help, which came in the form of the Pheonix Force. Jean was looking pretty bad at this point, blind, no flesh under her skin, and bald. The Pheonix put Jean into a healing cocoon, took her form and brought the shuttle down safely into Jamacia Bay in Queens. The X-Men escaped the shuttle as it sank and took the now unconsious Pheonix-Jean to shore. The shuttle sank to the bottom of the bay with Jean still in the cocoon where she stayed for years.

Paola
I heard that the Phoenix story from the Animated Series was different from the comic one, is that true? 'cause what you say cinemafan is exactly what happened in the Animated Series

VallejoKid707
i think in tas the plane flew down into the new york harbor but maybe thats what happend in the comics

VallejoKid707
nightcrawler was told by stryker to attack the president because he had that thing on the back of his neck. but if styker doesnt like mutants then why did nightcrawler almost kill the president with a knife saying "Mutant Freedom Now"?

Tired Hiker
Because Stryker was trying to make it look like a mutant attack, not a human attack.

Tired Hiker
Stryker framed Nightcrawler.

VallejoKid707
ohh... thanks TH!

VallejoKid707
nother question:

what is that smoke that comes into magneto's prison when prof. x and magneto are in it? who started it?

Paola
I believe the guards at the prison under Stryker's orders

VallejoKid707
oh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.