Hey!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lango Fett
Hi.....I can't remember how I found this site but I love forums, so that's why I'm here!

I became interested in Star WArs before Episode 1 (about a year) & ever since. I'm not much of a star wars reader to the books but I know a few EU stuff!!!

yerssot
Hi!!!!

stay around! I think you will find it very good here

King Jedi
Hello. big grin

Ushgarak
Hi there! Hope to see you postuing around soon. Don;t worry about not knowing much stuff; so long as you love the films!

ToMacco
As long as you don't THINK you know too much, you're okay wink

jedi ben
hi

Lango Fett
Thanks!

Lara
Hi LG. hows it goin'?
enjoy the site and dont mind the bunch of ppl in the staightjackets they're all criminally insane.roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud big grin
arnt they yerss?

yerssot
yep!
Lara and me are the only sane here; our mission is to keep it that way big grin

Lara
Are you sure about that yerss?
meaning that we're (you and me) the ONLY SANE ONES HERE?
for all you know I could have a sychological disorder(lara croft kills on instinct)(which goes the same for me)evil face
Oh yeh, I forgot..........Hi LF again. dont mind me I'm just gonna kill yerss when I find time in my busy adventuring calender.
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

yerssot
but it's a good way to die... smile

Lara
*checks calender* sorry yerss, busy w/ the new game at the mo! maybe laterroll eyes (sarcastic) wink laughing out loud

yerssot
ow sad

Lara
I'm completely booked up until this time next year!wink

yerssot
even for me? sad

Lara
I dont know....I might get an opening some time soon....I dont know!

yerssot
sad

Ushgarak
Great, now I have a miserable yerssot wondering around here.

yerssot
she's going to kill me sad

Ushgarak
She is? Hardly seems worth the wait...

What do you actually mean?

yerssot
she is going to get a rope and then she will hang it around my neck and is going to squeeze me with it...

Ushgarak
No, WHY is she going to kill you? For being miserbale? Harsh!

yerssot
let's face it, it's for fun sad

Lara
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud I can think of a dozen different ways to kill yuo yerss that dont include using a rope and hanging you.laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
*gulp* sad

Lara
*pulls out Nine tails whip from back pocket* evil face

barbie_girl
kinky yerss!!!! i hope u like fetishes coz that will probably come nxt. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Lara
I've already got a fetish BG, and it happens to be my favourite colour.! Lilac.oh and I like Black at the moment as well.! smile

yerssot
hey, don't mind that big grin

Ushgarak
Bwa! Please, people, this is a faimily place!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.