I Think I'm Getting Fat..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
this lack of exercise is already starting to show. i feel chubbier already........ive always prided myself on keeping in shape, and now look me!!! IM DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saucybird007
No your not. You can still run and stuff you just cant use your arm. smile

total metalhead
....well....okay i suppose i was over reacting a little bit, but its also kinda hard to run cos if my arm gets jarred it freakin hurts.

fatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfat. im gonna get fatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfat

lil bitchiness
WEll.....do exsercise...then you wont get fat..

saucybird007
laughing out loud no your not. I never got fat. You will be fine, honest big grin

total metalhead
yeah but you'd be hot even if you were fat, but if i do get fat....i dont wanna think about it.

Syren
hey metalhead, what did u do 2 ur arm??

saucybird007
erm no im not stick out tongue

Total, you will be fine. Your really cute what are you like! I promise you, you wont get fat. smile

total metalhead
a car knocked me off my skateboard and i landed on the edge of the sidewalk. broke it in two places, my forearm and at the elbow.

you sure i wont fat SB? i mean, 5 months....

and dont put yourself down!

saucybird007
you wont be. I still did sit ups and ran, you can too smile

total metalhead
yeah i suppose im just being dumb

saucybird007
Nah ya not.
It totally sucks not being able to use you arm but you will get used to it. smile

total metalhead
i hope so. its just pretty much everything thats important to me requires the use of two arms : playing with my band, skating, basketball, football, riding my motorcycle, trying to get this girl ive been chasing for months to go out with me...stuff like that.

thats gonna take sum gettin used to.

saucybird007
ha, the girl can nurse you wink

just chill whilst you can.

total metalhead
Amy Belluci nurse me??? that'll be the day! laughing out loud

saucybird007
just a thought smile

Syren
i feel ur pain. when i was 15 i was blading home after a session one nite and i hit a freakin rock on the sidewalk. i fell flat on my ass, but the worst part is i only twisted my arm the 1st time i fell, it was when i got up again i was real dizzy and i just fell again for no reason, landed on the same arm and snapped my wrist clean in two. it was in a cast right up to my shoulder for 4 months.

total metalhead
whoa that really sucks....especially as i heard the wrist is one of the most painful bones to break. is that true?

bLooMiLiCioUs
i dislocated my wrist once - damn stupid incident embarrasment i still feel embarassed abt it...haha...and the worst thing was,my band had a major performance the very next week!!!!i ask you,how wld i girl do the drums with a damn dislocated wrist???!!!
and now it'sy *cursing* ankle!!!bye bye bass drum....

Syren
i think so, i would say it was pretty darn painful yeah! well, put it this way, i havent been on my blades since that fateful day, and it was four yrs ago!! itz a pity, i thought i was gettin gd at it, obv not! lol

saucybird007
I dislocated my wrist once too, that kills. I never knew how much i used my wrist till i dislocated it! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/down.gif

total metalhead
i hope this doesnt put me off skating for years....i dont think it will though, it earns me too much money!

saucybird007
nope, it would.

saucybird007
As soon as my cast came off i went straight back into a hockey match the same day.

bLooMiLiCioUs
*sigh* i agree...actually,no,i mean i'm a drummer duh i know i need my wristwink
but damn i still played with that bad wrist it huuurrrt!!!!!

total metalhead
you played with a dislocated wrist??? wow our drummer wouldnt play if he had a cold!

saucybird007
laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing ah well...it was a performance what cld i do???

total metalhead
well once we were about to play live on stage in our home town in front of one of the biggest crowds we've ever had. well, they'd all turned up to see Slayer who we were supporting (coz their other support group dropped out) and Pryce (our drummer) cut his thumb and finger opening a beer can and refused to play. he said, and i quote, '' its an injury, and injuries disrupt my artistic aura, and it hurts like hell dude!''. bullshit i know. especially coming from a guy with dyed red dreadlocks and a tatto of the grim reaper smoking a joint on his shoulder, buts that not the point. anyway we ended up having to go up to Slayer and say that we couldnt play because our drummer was 'hurt', but they refused to let us back out, so we had to go into the crowd and ask if there were any drummers! luckily there were quite a few but he didnt know any of our songs properly, and seeing as we rely on our drummer to keep us in time, we sounded pretty damn bad, and only did 3 songs before Slayer came out early to perform and get us off!

so basically it was down to our wussy drummer that we screwed up our biggest oppurtunity to make the big time.

er, ever thought about joining a new band bloomi??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing now THAT sucks.really.me,i'd never give up te chance to perform unless i was crippled or paralysedwink i love it too muchbig grin
i dunno it's like...guy drummers are more in demand,ppl think they're better..so...*sigh* when i was 7,i went to ask this teacher to teach me drums n he was like, "i dun teach girls,they shldnt even be thinkin to learing the drums - that's for the guys alone. i was FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i learnt by myself,taught myself damn him i dun need him *ranting*

Treehuggerjanie
I play the drums too. I didnt know you played bloomy!

bLooMiLiCioUs
haha hv been playin since i was 7 what abt u?

Treehuggerjanie
only a couple of years but im doing good!

total metalhead
guys totally suck! (except for me of course)

good 4 you bloomi, you should go and give that guy a kick in the nuts...or just show him how good you are now.

by the way are you in a band? if so what kind?

chatcat1313
i'm fat, 75pounds for me, eew, at least i can run it off sum time!!! 75, ugh

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing not in a band right now...i used t be in a rock/goth kinda band -we named ourselves 'the vampire lestat' big grin not v original but we all love lestatlove but we disbanded sad went our separate ways..my girl friends wanna form a band but it'll be so pop dun hv anyth against it but pop dun allow me to really hv as much fun n dun allow me to hv room to expand on my playing!!*sigh*

total metalhead
cool! i dont see how you can go from goth to pop though. pop drumbeats are also pretty simplistic most of the time so i agree it wouldnt help you much. i play guitar for a mellow rap metal band called Lead Breakfast but we haven't got a permanent drummer at the moment which really sucks.

hey i just realised, this has really taken my mind off 'I think im getting fat''!! thank god 4 the OTF!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah that's why i don't like to go for pop..but ive auditioned for this role as a drummer in an all-girl rock band in this tv miniseries....hope i get in *fingers crossed* but the filming'll take place for more than 1/2 my sch yr so...not v likely to get that lead role..sad
ha yeah of course - we drummers (ESP girl drummersbig grin) rockHappy Dance hahaha...aww dun worry we love you other players toowink
oh yeah the OTF rules!!!!big grin

chatcat1313
i play in a band but not the kind yur talking about...

bLooMiLiCioUs
then what kind?as in,trombone section,percussion,clarinets,trumpets??ah well me toobig grinbig grin my sch band big grinbig grin

total metalhead
wat kinda band?

bLooMiLiCioUs
and obviously i'm in the perc section - that's where i started laerning my drums.hv been in band since 7 too.

total metalhead
they wouldnt let me play in my school band. they said my music wouldnt ''fit in'' with everyone else. i dont see how, i mean, ive got a quality instrument roll eyes (sarcastic)

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing i started off in my sch band i think it's gd cuz now i like noth band music n can appreciate it and still go totally into rockbig grin plus i can use some more intricate techniques used in classical percussion n infuse it into my roc drumming to make it coolerbig grin

total metalhead
your lucky. if you asked our old drummer about classical music, he start talkin about AC/DC and Pearl Jam!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing ahahahahahahahahahah *cough* hahahahah!!!!
*sniff* i'm out of order for a while tho *sniff* kinda sprained my ankle practising walking in high heels for prom *bawls* i miss my baby!!!!!!!

total metalhead
aah prom nite....i can still remeber it.....well i suppose it was only last year, but it seems so far away now. sometimes i really wish i was still at high school.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing
i din realise how *cough* revealing my dress was gonna be tho

total metalhead
well i dont think your date will mind wink

bLooMiLiCioUs
nah no dates - i'm in an all girls' sch
oh man it was sooo wild!!!!big grinbig grindevil any guy wldve died to get in thereshifty

saucybird007
how is the arm Total? smile

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah how is it?

saucybird007
i dont think hes here tonight sad

total metalhead
im here now http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hi2.gif

its feelnig a bit better now thnx, it was itchin like hell yesterday but i got rid of that problem with my trusty dessert spoon. i wasnt on cos my buddies finally came to visit me, which would've been nice if two of them hadn't pushed me off the couch onto my shoulder, and ive now got a massive bruise on my shoulder to go with my cast. along with my blackeye im startin to look like a real wreck. sad

and i REALLY like the sound of your prom bloomi....did you say, ALL girls school? evil face

DeNiro
If i broke my arm i would be the biggest ******* u would ever meet cause i am a jerky guy when i dont lift one day imagine being out for as long as total metal hed is going to be out ofr i feel bad for him but ets ur ass running i train when i have big injuries so if u want my nice opinion i would say take it slow run a lil bit and eat healthy if u want my opinion i would tell myself in ur situation i would say suck it up pussy eat healthy and work around it

bLooMiLiCioUs
aww that's so sad!!i hope you'll get better soon....*massages the bruised area* feel better?

haha ooo yeah an ALL girls' sch...and my sch is as wild as it gets devil half of us were bartop dancing there man !!shifty including meevil face

total metalhead
eek! and me stuck at home!!!!!!

total metalhead
dude im doing my best! ive never been out of action like this before in my life so im used to having constant excersise in what i do.

but i guess i should lay off the pizzas and tacos for a while...

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing what with all the wild movements you'd probably hv been crippled on top of 'handicapped' devil like i said tho - any guy wldve died to get in there devil

total metalhead
i broke my arm would that have been enough????? i can still move around a bit as long as i dont jar my arm!!!

aw jeese it aint fair!!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
aaaawwwww but hey no guys were allowed in anywaydevil all the more fun for us evil face you hv NO idea what we get up to when left alone......shifty

DeNiro
haha im not expecting u to do a marathon just giving u some fire under ur belly. but pizza is very healthy look it has cheese and bread and tomatoes and pepperoni for meat i mean all ur basic food groups. stick out tongue i would never tell a man not to eat pizza just dont eat a much as ur used to but instead of tacos try fa-heat-tas or how ever u spell it. or just stick to pink tacos laughing out loud

total metalhead
ah yeah fa...(reads the packet) fajitas yeah there nice.

trust me though the pizzas in england aint healthy! thats the one thing i miss most about phoenix, the sweet sweet pizzas...............

total metalhead
now your just taunting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing it took you so long to realise??devil that's the fun part abt being in a girls' sch evil face

total metalhead
evil woman!!!

its your kind of annoyingly sexy females who are dragging society down!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing we are not!!!laughing haha and i don't even come close to sexy or gd lookingwink but lots of my schoolmates dowink

DeNiro
no pizza is not good for u i was just tryng to make pizza sound healthy cuase i couldnt imagine living without pizza but u live in england hmm i always thought u were in america when did u move to england thats a big jump pheniox to england

total metalhead
didnt move, im just over here with my dad. he works here. im comin back to the states after xmas i think.

and bloomi, thats what they all say! wink

bLooMiLiCioUs
that's what who say??whistle angel

DeNiro
thats cool like a long ass vacation or do u have to go to school over there?

total metalhead
nope no more skool for me. i quit last year when i was 16, i started lookin for a job, but i got a private skating deal and now i make money skating freelance. i came to england cos my dad works as a sound technician at gigs, and i wanted to learn how (it'll be useful for my band).
anyway its too cold here to be like a vacation. in fact its raining rite now. sad

bLooMiLiCioUs
aaawwww....well atleast you aren't nursing strained mucsles in ur legs nowwink

total metalhead
all you girls! ''im not good looking at all, but all my friends are!!!''

for some reason girls cant admit to being pretty confused its kinda strange. you should be more like me. i so damn hot i leave burn marks on the couch. evil face

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing but it's da truth!!!

total metalhead
i bet........

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing well to prove how bad i look you can go see the singles' arena therad in this forumwink ive posted lotsa pics there and i'm gonna post my eek! prom pics there too devil none of them when i was dancin tho that'd be too much whistle

total metalhead
well i suppose i cant change your opinions on yourself.

oh well, at least i know IM beautiful big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing *coughegocough*big grin

total metalhead
me before i was brutally cut down......

Storm
nice pic smile

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek! there IS truth in your words after all!!eek!

total metalhead
embarrasment

aw lay off ive got a weird expression on my face and you can see my under wear!

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!

total metalhead
laughing jeese there only red boxers!

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!eek!eek!eek!*still staring*

more more!!!!

silver_tears
eek! now thats a cool pic big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

total metalhead
what is this playgirl????

and they call men perverts....

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing hey that's just stereotyping!!!shifty

total metalhead
i haven't got many non-gross pics of me, but heres an okay one

total metalhead
check those muscles!

are you watching Deniro???

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!
'non-gross??' shifty

Greek_girl
wow ur my kinda guy sexy!!! hmmmmm and a skater and ur in a band s**t hot!

total metalhead
yep thats me!

well not at the moment. im a pathetic cripple not worth anything at the moment.

bLooMiLiCioUs
*pushes gg over* i came here 1st!!!stick out tongue

Greek_girl
wat do u think bloom?

Greek_girl
shut it i was here readin it 15 mins ago and i think hes well hot!

total metalhead
bunch of my friends+sick minds+camera=gross pictures of me.

for some reason its always the good looking one that guys play practical jokes on.....

total metalhead
girls dont argue now!

bLooMiLiCioUs
show me show me!!!eek!

total metalhead
you sure?

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeseek! you hvta ask??!!*jumps up n down*

Greek_girl
yes please we woont fiight (much!!)

Greek_girl
wow !!!!!!!!!

Greek_girl
come on!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
*still jumping*

total metalhead
heres a gross one, buts thats only cos Shawn is in it. he's one of my ex friends who got jealous cos i got the skating deal.

by the way thats my leg....

bLooMiLiCioUs
ooooooo you got hurt!!!!*sob*
*goes out to massage leg*
feel better?
eek! cool tattoos!!!!!

Greek_girl
hot leg! and great tatoos aww kisses leg all better! (just wanted to feel leg!) lol

silver_tears
yea wicked tats big grin

total metalhead
laughing out loud dont worry that was months ago!

thanx but im starting to regret having those tattos done. they look cool now but when im an old man with a walking stick and fuzzy grey hair....

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing but they're cool!!
u'll be da hippie old grandad next door!!rock

Greek_girl
you never know you might still be hot when ur older!!!

but nobody will really see them on ur legs will they?

bLooMiLiCioUs
*still staring at the 1st pic* eek!

total metalhead
yeah thats true but its not the only tattoo ive got.....

bLooMiLiCioUs
ooo there's more?shifty

Greek_girl
oh got more photos to prove it???wink

total metalhead
i really hate it but here it is anyway. this is the first picture i had taken of it.

silver_tears
I love that symbol big grin

total metalhead
i think its really corny!

bLooMiLiCioUs
cccooooooollllll rock

Greek_girl
wow ur so hot! got any where we can see ur face? cause if ur body is so hot then lets see ur face!!!

UR WELL HOT!!!!!

total metalhead
whoah! okay, well i dont really take pics of myself so most of my pics are skating pics but i'll dig one out which doesnt look too bad...i gotta get em off my laptop first though...

silver_tears
i think you have some fans here wink

bLooMiLiCioUs
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/Jumpy.gif *excited*

Greek_girl
oh yea he does have u not seen him wow!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif

Greek_girl
where is he? hes takin a while !

Greek_girl
hmmmmmm not back yet?

silver_tears
apparently not or he would have posted wink

Greek_girl
hmmmm oh well im rather busy anyway lol

total metalhead
aw im sorry i had to go to the hospital to have an additional x-ray.

i'll be on later tonite though i promise.

bLooMiLiCioUs
awww take care!!!
*goes to a corner n sits*
i'll be waiting!!big grinbig grin

total metalhead
ok i've got five minutes free and i found this picture of me which i actually forgot i had. we took it ages ago for a magazine but it was rejected. here it is anyway.

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!eek!
*feels faint*

Greek_girl
wow how hot are you! god if im ever in america we should totally hook upwink

silver_tears
eek! thats one fine pic wink

bLooMiLiCioUs
u know iteek!

total metalhead
thankyou all!!!

when i get to 18 you'll be seeing sum nude pics stick out tongue

silver_tears
eek! errrr i mean angel

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!devil

total metalhead
dont be ashamed of your lust. its natural for girls to go wild for my body evil face

silver_tears
*goes wild* shifty

bLooMiLiCioUs
ok since u've given permission.......
eek!eek!eek!shiftydevilevil face

total metalhead
heres something to calm you down. a pic of my friend Kenji from back home sick

bLooMiLiCioUs
not impressed -*continues looking at previous pics*eek!eek!eek!

total metalhead
thats my girl

bLooMiLiCioUs
*still staring*
*hyperventilates*

silver_tears
pfft im sure you can do better wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>