someone battle rap me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

metal face
for real, hockey said he would

what happend?

if you do

post your best diss rhymes toward me and i'll reply

then we'll go back and forth for a bit

im calling hockey out

but anyone can battle me

lets go

total metalhead
cant we just all get along? how about rapping nice things for once? compliments instead of disses.

John Smith
how about you stop being a sissy

metal face
he got to MANY hugs as a kid

finti
before he walked the skid

total metalhead
aw im sorry, its just im feelin all weak and vulnerable at the moment.

and for your information metal face my mom disowned me when i was 8 and my dad's lived in England since i was 9. huggin aint something i know much about.

metal face
im sending you a puppy as we speak

total metalhead
goody

John Smith
yo,whoever wants a rap act,book me/right after i finish with metal face's moms cookie

metal face
go ahead if you want crap rap hire smith/but i bet when he blew out his candles to rap like me was his wish

WHAT!!!!

mah
Metal Face sure packs a lot of anger/ probably comes from his mom's lost rusty clothes hanger/ Unfortunately she didn't go through with her plan/ a failed abortion, metal face will never truly be a man.

John Smith
hahaha

u better fire back metal face and represent

yo hockey,u backing down or what?

metal face
ahhh so mah wants to step and brawl/lets go homie we'll go one on one till i watch ya fall/me angry nah you're just a sissy with no attitude/mommy didnt give you enough hugs? no pony?/you're gonna have to step up with disses/ you like some photocoppied money you're a phoney/you prolly roll around in a vw bug/flower wallpaper/think you the best thug/go ahead bite my lines i hope you choke/wooo im angry but we all know you tape queer as folk/but this has been fun so please respond son/trully be man? you're the one thats wishin he was one/

h0ck3yh0rr0r
MF i haven't battled for a while like i said but ill post some of my old stuff from school. me and my friend write rhymes and lyrics during study hall. i dont have much diss rhymes but ill post this...i dont like it much but its ok. lot of people at school like this one.... (like i said before i never post my best stuff)

this lyrics is when we just started smile

I wanna battle you, but i dont rap against ****ing fonies, after you hit the ground/ you'll hear me scream Mountain Homies (lol)/ run away and come back/ when you are not a wussy/ the only thing recycled then your lyrics/ is your mom's pussy/ tell ur mama to stop callin me/ this aint sex on demand/ the last loving that you got/ came from your right hand

lol funny IMO

h0ck3yh0rr0r
o yea MF that was good shit up there that u posted ^ nice

h0ck3yh0rr0r

in flames
i liked mah's diss..and i liked h0ck3yh0rr0r's part ( tell ur mama to stop callin me/ this aint sex on demand/ the last loving that you got/ came from your right hand )

h0ck3yh0rr0r
thx man. lol i dunno y i put Mountain Homies but it sounded funny. lot of the people at school like that part.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
someone post.

madsci
just to keep it movin'....

i thought you knew i rocked spots like northridge and san andreas/ you know this s#!t's for real cause nobody wants to pay us/ i go on at a show there like yo who is he?/ it's your man edgar allen p.o.e. to the t.

madsci
hip hop purist

mah
Me fall? Nah, you're the one going down bro/ much like you do each night to your fave male ho/ Heh, you're all talk, but now it's time to chalk the walk/ and (damnnit) trim your mohawk! (umm) /Shlt I've seen chipmunks packing more heat/ you're a dead beat/ makin listeners fall asleep/ You're merely a boy, pal/ but I'll give you a helping hand/ You'll find friends your kind over at the ranch Neverland.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
nice madsci.

in flames
Mah is the best right now on this thread..really good rhymes and good choice of words!

metal face
you're right im all talk that's how i got your girl/snathced her from right under ya like her virginity made her toes curl/oh ok the MJ similies come out now/well let me try/im fondaling your rhymes an career like MJ no lie/yo you one of the lost boys that let MJ in the back door/special ed tell me about neverland you the one that didnt come back from the tour/how was that? son ive got more heat than ten supermodels ina row/
and this one goes out to warn hockey for the next time he wants to diss my flow/

John Smith
he brought out the MJ similes

it's over

mah
Metal face, or was it The Dull Disgrace?/ either way you shouldn't talk too loud/ like with MJ anyone could point you out in a crowd/ Prancing around in a turquoise hip-hugging get-up/ salivating over the next Pee-Wee Herman set up:/ Damn, it's okay to be a fan of the guy, but not like this!/ stalking a fruity star is a hit-or-miss!/ sure there's a fraction of a chance you'll end up in a bliss/ and fulfill your dreams of a PeeWee Herman-kiss/ but more likely is/ that you'll end up drowning in that same PeeWee's jizz.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
mah thats was nice.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
some of my old rhymes from when we just started:

you just another homie with no rhymes/ you smell so bad people give u dimes/ time for u to take a shower/ you breathe smells too just like ur sisters/ ---(cant read handwriting sad lol)
thinkin u the best but u just gettin stabbed in the chest/ Im at the highest point in life/ but i dont stab my enemies with knives/ i just use my rhymes/ ima **** up your blood cells/ and break down ur brain cells. You have manly breats/ you ate too much and had a cardiovascular arrest (lol)/ ---cant read the rest

ill try reading my hand writing but right now i g2g

happy thanksgiving guyz.

in flames
h0ck3yh0rr0r if you work more on your choice of words and not repeate using lines like " im just,im gonna,your a " you know kidna sounbds repeative..but who am i to judge..its just my opnion!

in flames
started out great but in end its a bit drowned !
my opinion big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
in flames those are my old lyrics as i said. when i just started lol
i couldn't even read my handwriting so its not the whole thing smile
and yes i USE to sound repetative. i think i'll post some new stuff. but i dont really have time to rhyme. smile lol

in flames
lol..u know try to give it more passion and make the subject matter less gangsta u know..lines with out am killi uand and im better and shit..im not a good lyricst but ive been into the rap world for a while

h0ck3yh0rr0r
like i said before...those lyrics up there that i posted is when me and my friend just started.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i gotta question for u guyz. you guyz think Notorious B.i.g is overrated or underrated?

in flames
one of the best!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
thats what i say...but it seems to me he's underrated. maybe im wrong

John Smith
biggie's dope

f*ck 2pac!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
...y u against tupac? i dont see anything wrong with him. they both great IMO. tupac was good cuz he rapped with both hate and love.

John Smith
2pac is the most overrated mc that has ever lived

every single one of his albums was average at best with the exception of the makaveli album which was def good.

u can make the case for all eyes on me,but that was just a party album(s)

to me,2pac was an average mc.dont get me wrong,2pac is good and he didnt suck by any means,but people ride his jock way too hard.

the best thing about 2pac was his charisma.he was an entertainer,and a very good one at that.

he had some very good songs that i like a lot,but on an album to album basis,they just werent that great top to bottom

his greatest hits discs was his best,and that was just put together.

the reason why i dislike him is because waaaay too many people ride his jock harder than anything.saying he's the greatest that's ever lived and blah blah blah to the point where its just made me dislike him.i just got sick and tired of hearin it,and it made me tired of him.that and everybody plays his shit 24/7 here in this ghetto ass town,so i'm beyond sick of him.

2pac was a good mc.but he's nowhere near the best.he has some classic songs for sure like "dear momma" and a few others,but there's also some artists who have a classic song here and there and they're not the greatest.i'm not tryin to put him down even though it sounds like it,but to me,he never really had a classic album.even if he did,i dont think 1 would make him the best ever.tribe had 3 classic albums in a row and two of the best albums ever made period,and i dont see many ridin their jock anywhere near the way peeps ride 2pac.and they actually deserve it.

lots of great rappers rap with love and hate.and many more average and below average mc's rap with love and hate.so love and hate doesnt make u a great mc by any means.

John Smith
back to the subject at hand.**** some writtens,i'm gonna freestyle.not just some ol' freestyle s***,but some battle type shit for whoever wants some

why dont you battle me and lets see who's king/but we both know you aint ready for the intensity i bring/pens and papers,stage and mic/i kill haters,and never come less than tight/not because i try,but i have a natural gift/i could be high,havin smoked a fat ass spliff/and i still wont miss a beat/i could be drunk off my ass and still bring that arizona heat/so let me know when you're ready to step/cause i'm always down to build up my rep

h0ck3yh0rr0r
that was true what u said about Tupac John SMith^

and ur freestyle was AWFUL. lol jk. that was tight. very very nice. good job man.

metal face
alright mah dont think ive forgotten about you/twist words watch me explode destroy your whole crew/im dropping rhymes like MJ drops kids/then ready to bust lids/me winning this battle do i got any bids?/for real lets change it up a bit/winged styles till the sun comes up and just like that herb im lighting you UP!/back that up tire marks all over ya face/do you read ya rymes? cuz i dont think you're ina place to say metal face is a disgrace/maybe i'll tell some one to put a wack rhyme spell check on this board/so when you add yours it comes out ******** but dont worry next time its ya vocal chords/

h0ck3yh0rr0r
MF that was tight^

mah
MF, MJ, what's the big difference/ you still have the same age requirements and still spit with the same lack of vengeance/ You gonna destroy me and my crew?/ Shit now I'm scared, wondering what your weapons are too/ waterpistols filled up at your private loo?/ That shit ain't water, it's your rectal goo!/ The fact of the matter is I'm destroying you with lethal rhymes and top skills, though/ You're popping out of the competition like pills are popped by Rush Limbaugh./ I'll give you an advice at the end of this verse/ if you wanna stay afloat you better full-speed your reverse/ cause mah is the one kickin' ass old skool, and metal face the one on-par with Ja Rule (barf!)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
mah also nice^

mah but those lyrics look kinda familiar.

mah
laughing out loud I'd love to see where you've seen them before.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i dunno maybe other forum but i might be wrong. smile

DyceIBG
*not to anyone in particular just somethin i wrote awhile ago. I'm not gonna put it all on here, and I don't really battle

I'm slappin any of these pissy n****s that wanna diss me/
And I'm packin teflon and tech 9's
So you had better wear ya vest B/
Cause I'll pull the heat, Put it to the side of ya cheek
And leave ya brains on the side of the street/

metal face
yo mah dont think ive forgotten you been kinda busy/everyone wants to battle metal face/mah that sounded kinda lazy/you running out rhymes homie im thinkin so/im still waiting for hockey to bring something tight wanna drill him for dissing my flow/we've all seen those rhymes they're so generic/you're falling short homie while im aiming high not even trying and im still terific/next time please stop with that dr suess way of rhyming/goo? what the hell/it's over here's jonny like the shining/did i surprise ya how dope my ish is like saying fitty dont have a lex/its time you stop you seem kinda unexpeirenced like some first time virgin sex!/
some softbatch soggy like day old chex/

....next time i'll fully flex

mah
Forgotten me; no you've feared my rhymes/ Stayed out of this thread for days, hoping for better times/ It's no wonder hockey's dissing your flow/ I'm starting to realize it too/ Your inane banter is a dull show/ that you've come this far/ I deem it a fluke/ What the hell, you're dissing the doctor?/ and his wonderful tales?/ You should get a grip man, his rhymes owns like Stephen Hales/ I'll be nice and break it to ya/ Here's the real deal/ I'm handling you with such ease that it's more like a steal/ Oh, sorry, was that generic?/ I'll vary it like you demand/ Or rather put it to you the simplest way I possibly can/ You've got some problems that are as big as your mom is ugly and fat/ Or, in Seuss-terms/ as you prefer/ your battling skills suck like Myers' Cat in the Hat./ You're right it's over/ You've been beaten by Grover.

metal face
oh man, that was the weaktest attept ive seen from you so far/please you think that dissed me that was barly sub par/i think you think you can twist what i say for your adavantage/hasnt worked yet keep trying sorry homie we're not on the same page/cuz while my rhymes are hot yours are as corny as my sh*t/dont worry though no one could write that bad so i know you havnt bit/hockey knows nothing he's still scared to battle me/he's seen what i can do you're styles like some bad dubbed bruce lee/all choppy/pure sloppy/cant battle me coppy poppy/mah loves the kids it's time for you to go back to sesame street/metal just brought the ruckas i just snapped your skull like a snare ona rap beat/

Sugar Kane
This is so funny guys! Keep it up! big grin

mah
Holy crap I think I saw an urchin/ always steadily a-lurkin',
begging on the streets, ever-certain/ "Surely the next gent 'll give me a lil' earnin'/
Or at least a blowjob for me to do/ Quick money to spend on another 80's 'do/
Aint slick looks the best way to spend your dough?/
Didn't the mullet save McGyver from every foe?"/
Or maybe no/ 'twas no mere ho - bo/
It was the fugly mug of metal face/ Desperately into saving his lost case/

He wasn't begging for money like the other boys/ That would be an honorable poise/
No he spent quite a while/ Begging for ready-made rhymes up to mah's style/
Hoping he'd get some good one-liners to spit/ that maybe could postpone his destined death a bit/
Keeping him in the battle for maybe one more round/ Before he'd hit rock-bottom like bird-droppings to the ground/

Tard-Face, give up your ill-fated, fruity show/ Stop uttering "um, just one more go?"/ We've had enough of this joke/ The winner is declared, he's blue and wearing a red frown.

metal face
yo homie you dissed yourself for me i didnt even need to try/
i have a feeling this is your last round you battling is like a penguin trying to fly/not going to happen so try your best at being the next faggy american idol/i bet it's your dream/ son i got more rhyme books than books in the bible/so i'll feed the multitudes with gritty rhyme poems/after i defeat all of kmc and blow up i'll be on every top ten holmes/im coming tighter than when i get off a girl/
it's over man im that one of a kind black pearl/
watch and learn as vocab and simmilies destroy your mind thought/
till your blue in the face and you got my metaphors till cought/
winged waters surround your neck like the tight noose faded to oxygen

peace!

Decapitation
Your mom does the way of little Jack Horner/
But the difference is she works on a corner/
Giving out sex for those willing to pay the doe ($)/
And don't say no, how else you think you got on this earth bro?/
giving blow jobs for 10 dollars/
one of the men paying soon became a father/
your father, it's the only way your mum was laid/
your mom didn't care who she was doing as long as she's getting paid/
but now you're with your mom, no dad in sight/
No need to reply to this post, you won't win this fight/

BackFire
Battle raps are no longer allowed.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.