Dracula Has Spoken, Follow And Be Eternal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
The time is nigh. I have been sent by the Great One himself, to let you all know that a new era has arrived. All those who are flying around fooling others with your filthy lies of being the Original, I am watching you, and so is He. Vlad Tepes, better known as Count Dracula was actually born on November 11th 1431, in the fortress Sighisoara, Romania. Nov 11th, also my birthday, is a day to remember every year, and those born on this day rejoice! You are the chosen ones. The name "Dracula" is derived from "Dracul", which means Dragon, and "Dracula" is the diminutive which means "son of the Dragon". I am a daughter, but this makes me no less. So if anyone wants a glimpse of the original, the closest you will get is me, come, it is time.

saucybird007
huh

dave123
What the f**k?

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing ah well i don't want dracula give me lestat anytimewink

Treehuggerjanie
To my fellow vampires, whether we are the chosen ones or not we are just as important!

Syren
and who do you think sired the wonderful lestat child? have your idols but never forget where you started from, and who you must be thankful to, please, do not anger him, i am just a messenger.

lil bitchiness
Erm....confused

Vlad Tepes was born in November or December 1431, in the fortress of Sighisoara, Romania. His father, Vlad Dracul, at that time appointed military governor of Transylvania by the emperor Sigismund, had been inducted into the Order of the Dragon about one year before. The order - which could be compared to the Knights of the Hospital of St. John or even to the Teutonic Order of Knights - was a semimilitary and religious society, originally created in 1387 by the Holy Roman Emperor and his second wife, Barbara Cilli.

No one knows whether it was November or December.....

Above is a well checked info...university source!

Treehuggerjanie
SURE hunny...

dave123
"Dracula Has Spoken, Follow And Be Eternal" or i could NOT and say that i did.... or just say that i didn't stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
it all started with akasha.amel(sp?) to be more exact.i cld give you the whole story but i think i'll take like 15 min + to actually type it all outstick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
but if u want i'm more than willing towink me,i'm a total vampire freak in the anne rice's sense so yeahbig grin

Syren
bloom, you are very welcome to your opinion, and im sure you could give me a very interesting story of how it all began. id love to hear a briefened version, if you would be willing??

lil bitchiness
I perfer ass kicking vampires...like Deacon Frost (but he exploded sad )

Treehuggerjanie
Have you guys actually ever drank a freinds blood?I know someone who has...

Syren
i really liked deacon actually, he was pretty sexy for a bad guy, but then the evillest of us are always the most beautiful. take spike for example!

Syren
i used to belong to a group who did that kind of thing. im not crazy, just explorative. this was a few yrs ago, im 19 now, but we were clean and careful, i dont recall any fatalities!

Treehuggerjanie
Im not part of a group. Where was your group?! I have tried it before though!

bLooMiLiCioUs
brief? *sigh* i'll try.but it's a real long story.
maharet n mekare are twins..spritual witches..communicate with spirits...it's a tradition for their tribe to eat their dead family members...but the (queen i think) of (egypt if i rem. correctly),akasha. wasn't happy abt this cannibalism...forcibly dragged them back...they din get to eat their dead mother..actually she used that excuse to hide her true intentions - she wanted to know abt the spirit world,abt God n religion,if it really exists (she's a really delusional queen) and the sisters really can't say anyth abt it cuz it's just the spirits they talk to...then the 2 of them are tortured..then the king made his courtman (4got his real name,i know it starts with a k) rape them both,and all the spirits were enraged,esp. this one called amel.now amel likes drinking blood for sum reason he actually CAN drink blood frm living beings,altho he's got no body.so anyway he was furious.started causing a whole lot of trouble.then the king n queen wanted to get rid of him.vacated evry1 frm the castle cept themselves,wanted to battle him.but a grp of rebels had planned to attck them alreadi,cuz they din like their ruling (aft the rape amel had made life hell for the country too) and so they'd gone into the palace,and they'd slashed akasha and ran off.amel,smelling blood,was soo damnned glad he literally went into akasha,making HER the queen on the damned.she woke,all wounds healing,and drank her king's blood,and made him drinks hers and he became a vampire too.the theory is that amel is inside her,and he's the core,and all vamps are connected to her too,cuz they all hv a smal pt of this core (wich is amel,the spirit,but of course,he's no more the spirit.)

that's how it all started.it's in either the queen of the damned.lots of explanations in the series,even down to why vamps dun hv sexwink

Matrix_man
i did it! im blade......

Syren
im in norfolk, in england. i lived in a tiny village at the time, i think i was still in high school! my best mate katie had a huge caravan, at 1st we just used to stay in it for a laugh, smokin weed, u know, but gradually we began doing other stuff. there were 7 girls, no guys at 1st, then we allowed 4 boys to join, it got quite heated!! u can imagine the things we did, being complete stoners, but we were all so close. we were called The Crew. simple name, but that way others had no idea what we were up to, and we certainly didn't want our parents finding out. ive still got a few scars on my neck, just above my shoulders, but it never got dangerous.

lil bitchiness
miffed you killed Deacon Frost....you will pay....WITH YOUR LIFE!!!!!

(i love blade...) BUT YOU ARENT THE REAL BLADE!!!!!

blink im so confused

WELL WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THE DEATH OF DEACON FROST!!! miffed

bLooMiLiCioUs
*pant* that was a long story.
yeah ive actually done that b4.not too extreme tho.

Treehuggerjanie
Vampires dont have sex??? Well this one does! laughing out loud j/k
But seriously, why dont they? What a thing to miss out on for the sake of blood sucking!

Syren
wow!! bloomilicious, that is one hell of a story. okay, i feel ive got to say that maybe there are other great leaders around, but ive got this huge thing for dracula, ok?

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing aww i ain't putting u down or anyth it's just that's the one i'm into cuz i love anne rice's books n lestat *hug*

oh man do i hvta tell the other whole loong legend abt why vamps dun hv sex??*still outta breath* anyway blood n killing's way better (to vamps anyway) even lestat said that,even aft his short time as a mortal in tale of the body thief

Syren
bloom, that is so right, when we drain humans itz one massive orgasm. real vampz would so know that!

Syren
we dont need sex, itz too emotional, when we kill we glimpse the pure, and drinking is the way we stay connected to the first.

Syren
itz like one long long freakin chain letter!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
ooo yeah and my drinkin them we take in there memories their life their feelings...and the feeling of their life in our hands...*moan*

lil bitchiness
I never knew vampires dont have sex...blink

Although if you think back to Bram Stoker's Dracula...they didn't have sex with Keanu...confused

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing on one hand they can't on another they dun need and dun WANT too.the blood is waaay betterdevil kill kill kill!!!!

Treehuggerjanie
Hey, i am a vampirer you know! No need to be like that syren! I actually drank someones blood once and it rules...im a goth...whaddya expect?

Syren
no, they didnt. Lil B, are you really hung up on this no sex thing? itz not as bad as it sounds hunny. with all the massacre we really dont get time for it anyway. the feeling of anothers warm blood dripping over your lips really takes your mind off the lack of sex, trust me!

lil bitchiness
lol...wasnt hung up on it...just very uninformed!! blink

wow..i never knew any of these stuff....

bLooMiLiCioUs
ab-so-lute-ly!!!!!!!devil

Syren
be like what hunny?
im not a goth, i feel too old, but i was when i was in high school.
the shit i got up to would kill my mother, but i'll never tell her.
itz embarrassing having human parents, but obviously it never bothered me before i was sired.
oh, and all that bull about vamps not being able to control when they kill is, well, bull. id never murder my parents, itz not murder anyway, we slay to live, fairs fair!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing agreed.

lil bitchiness
oo oo I have a question!!!

What do vampires believe...or rather what happened to vampires after they are destroyed?

Corlindel
I eat vampires at breakfast...without sugar.

stick out tongue

chatcat1313
oh lord more vampires sick

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

well this pt HAS been mentioned in the vampire lestat but as they all say,life aft death,even for vampswink is sumth yet to be explored..but yes,they go to heaven eventually.it depends.aiyah...loong story!!it's REALLY loong!!!i mean,u shld read the book "memnoch the devil" instead it's there.lestat's taken to heaven n hell there,an the concept.
but b4 akasha was destroyed all vamp 'souls' were forced to be tied down to her,she kept them prisoner with herself,not letting them go.but she's dead nowbig grin

Treehuggerjanie
Lil b, vampires arent destroyed completely cos their spirits can come back and haunt nyone they despise. It rules being a vampire! I know hat you mean syren, the feeling of blood is soooooooo satisfying! beats sex any day!

bLooMiLiCioUs
totallybig grinbig grindevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.