Teaser Trailer A - scene by scene description

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

queeq
Check out this link to TFN:
http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=4468035&replies=6

A scene by scene description of Trailer A, the teaser trailer to be released on November 9.

Looks and sounds like really good stuff. Anakin getting angry at OB1 while on Tatooine.... cool!
I also like the opening shot.

yerssot
seeing it; liking it...the opening scene that is

queeq
Yes, it looks exciting. All of it really.

Ratcat

queeq
Yes, of course. I don't think he'd be so angry at him when he's around.

Ratcat
My only problem with this is the size. For a 2 minute trailer we have 85 scenes. That's 1 scene every 1.5 seconds or less.

That's a lot of jumping about, For the Episode-I trailer at 2:04 it only had 64 scenes and that was fast.

King Jedi
But think of all the time we'll spend slowing it down to look at every frame! eek! big grin

queeq
laughing out loud

I think it's fast cut. They use Duel of the Fates for the second part (easy fast cutting there) and Leia's Theme for the first 90 second romantic bit.

finti
Do I need a barf bag? Have to shuffle trough the popcorn then laughing out loud

queeq
Better get used to it finti. AOTC is the romantic one.

Ushgarak
Not been talking much about that bit though, have they? Interesting, shows how the marketing works...

So, musical background... hmmm...

Aquarius87
Mad,Nov 9 is the day i get my braces off,and get the chance to watch the trailer...what a phat day!
Thanks for the info qeeq

ToMacco
Nice attachment!! smokin' smokin'

Texas
So the trailer on the 9th is different than the trailer that will come out on the 2nd? Can someone clear this up PLEASE! confused

Ushgarak
Look, why do you think there is a trailer on the 2nd? NO-ONE said that, 2nd WEEK, RC said., That's the 9th.

Texas
Because Monsters INC, comes out on the 2nd. It's been confirmed that the trailer comes out with Monsters INC. That's why I'm confused!

Ushgarak
Does it necessarily have to come out on the first day with Monsters Inc?

All things right now point to the 9th. Regardless, 2nd or 9th, there is only one thing coming until next year.

Texas
I hope that the DVD link to the trailer works right at Midnight, so I wont have to wait to see it in the moring at the movies smokin'

Ushgarak
There is the small problem that the entire planet will be trying to get it. Well, everyone with a DVD-ROM, anyway.

Texas
Not alot of people have a DVD ROM me thinks.

Ushgarak
Enough to choke a server, I am sure.

Texas
I hope they have a seperate server for the DVD ROM people. Maybe that's part of the package, a faster trailer download.(wishful thinking)

Ushgarak
Not impossible. I have a pretty darn slow connection so I hope I can get it before the film actually comes out...

Texas
I have a cheap 56k embarrasment But I'm still down loading that sucker smokin'

Aquarius87
Yeah..?? ok whats this shit about it coming out on the 2nd,if so,that'd be sweet. the 9th is a friday and i get these peices of metal off my teeth,and i'm having a mad party where there will be alot of drunk teens running around pissed and stoned....Ahhh *sighs* what a night it shall be.Hehe,yeah and thanks T'macco,it is a nice attachment isn't it!
Seeya's

Angelus
So Anakin can't be saying angry things about OB1 when he's around cause Ob1 isn't ever on Tatooine....
Gee I'm glad you're here to tell me these things..... And I had be stupidly thinking that no-one has seen the movie yet..... silly me!

Ushgarak
It's part of the trailker, Angelus, which some people HAVE seen.

Angelus
Yes, but the trailer doesn't state that Obi-wan is never on Tatooine....

Ushgarak
Vast amounts of other information does, though.

yerssot
...scriptment...

Angelus
But this is just one example of many on this and other forums....when people write in stating with absolute certainty that this happens in the movies and therefore that something else must or mustn't be true..... My point is that the movie is still 8 months away so perhaps we don't know EVERYTHING about what will happen.....

Ushgarak
Apoint that has been made many, many times already, Angelus, not least by myself.

However, the more time goes by, the more and more that these things like the scriptment (removed by Lucasfilm because it was getting too close) and other such things like the leaked storyboards seem to be more and more true. Every picture, line, set and model revelaed seems to confirm them more and more, and to try and disupte much of theior content now is wishful thinking.

OBVIOUSLY however, there is still plenty unknown about the movie- but there is plenty known as well. And that Obi-Wan does not go to Tatooine is one of those things we can ber very confident about.

Still, we'll see.

Brith
Isn't treating half baked rumour and fanciful discussion as absolute certainties part of the fun of these forums?

I know that I for one was bitterly disappointed the underwater submarine battle in the Phantom Menance that certain film magazines confidently showed screen shots from six months before the release of the film didn't make it to the recent DVD release.

Ushgarak
Yeah, I've mentioned that one once or twice...

Brith
Perhaps it is an Easter Egg!

yerssot
I'm afraid that the teaser is for real...

queeq
Yup, it's the first of three trailers.

And I agree with Ush. So far, of all the new rumours and all confirmed info, I've not heard anything yet that totally disrupts the scriptment. It's does indeed seem to confirm it. Even these shots from the trailer, they even confirm the leaked storyboards to be correct so far.

yerssot
I find the lack of having a DVD-ROM disturbing...

queeq
It is actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.