Seth Green

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caribbean_Chick
hey everyone I've seen a lot of movies with Seth Green and I think he's a great actor not to mention a hotty.. are there any other fans out there?

HannaBananabal
He's great, I like him...

And wow, this is a really nice picture of him!

HannaBananabal
LOL

HannaBananabal
LMAO

HannaBananabal
HEHEE wink

cogger15
yeah hes a cutie! i like his movies, hes real funny. I also liked him in a tv show called "tucker" which was pretty cool, it was on nickelodeon! big grin

lil bitchiness
Ohhhhh man, Seth is SEXXXXXXXXXXXY!! eek!

Caribbean_Chick
yeah lol those pics of him falling off the kangaroo r hillarious laughing

Morning_Glory
isnt he really short too erm

dont think he is hot in any way ..sorry

Jackie Malfoy
Yea he is a cool actor.I liked him in "Austin Powers" and "Family guy" he has a great voice for chis!JM

Leggy_n_Merry
hahahaha! Yeah i liked tucker...but seth didnt look that nice in that no but i like him too! Yeah he is like reeeeally short isn't he it's so sweet! IN Austin Powers he's funny too yeah! I went to see Without A Paddle not long ago and when he was standing my Dax and Matthew awwwww it's so cute! big grin lmao! I havent swooned over a famous perosn like this for ages lol!

Jackie Malfoy
I would not say that he is the handsomest actor I ever seened through,JM

babyitsyou143
i heard that he's gay .. not that it matters wink

Jackie Malfoy
He does look the best through with red hair in Austin powers through i have to admit that.JM

KillTheLight
sexy blink no thank you he was cool in party monster hoover but i would no way consider him to be hot plus he's a midget..so.. yeah..blink

Ronny
laughing PARTY MONSTER! i love that movie

KillTheLight
That movie was so weird but I thought it was cool.

Morning_Glory
yea he is sort of short sad

KillTheLight
wacko

Morning_Glory
you like short guys ?

KillTheLight
blink..

...NO !!!!!! eek!

Morning_Glory
blibber blabber

KillTheLight
...eat

Morning_Glory
eat hi

KillTheLight
'blibber blabber' WHATEVER MOTHER CHEDDAR

Morning_Glory
Mother Milk

KillTheLight
Father's Silk

Caribbean_Chick
He's not a midgetblink

He was so funny in Without A Paddle!!!!love

Haha i made this thread so long ago!!!!

Ichabod
Seth Green is really funny on Austin Powers, but i gotta say his best role was on Buffy. Oz and Willow should've been forever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.