The Matrix Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Awokenforever
I seem to be the only one in my state who noticed this, but in the first movie when Mr. Anderson is being lectured for g\being late for work, his boss's speach is the summary of the movie. So i then watched the second one and noticed that the summary of it was also in the first movie. Then i watched the third and the same thing. Was this meant to be or is it just me. Also i think the Reloaded and Revolutions are the second movie and the third part of the trilogy is still on its way since the second movie at the end said, to be concluded. Tell me if im wrond but concluded means to bring to and end. Which means that the end of the secon movie wasnt finish so there is still a third movie that has yet to be released. gotta go.
zach

burlyman
confused

Alias Neo
a third movie, thats not possible! eek!

burlyman
i no!

and yeah, Rhinehearts speech had meanings to him being the one and not accepting the matrix and the rules....and choice....
as did Choi's ....You're my savior, man. My own personal Jesus Christ ....You don't exist.....

Alias Neo
what are the chances of a third matrix movie!

Mistique
lol

Mistique
choose to be at your desk on time or you choose to find yourself another job....

I sory of see what you mean, choice....

Mistique
*sort of

burlyman
yeah it reflects the blue pill / red pill choice

ps. if you make a mistake you can click edit button on the bottom right within an hour

Mistique
oh, thanx smile

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.