smile empty soul show last night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loserib
i went and saw smile empty soul live last night and they were much better live then i expected they had a really good show they played with reach 454 and stereogram reach 454 were good but i only cought like the last two songs off their set stereogram were also really good they were form new zeland and had a very strong energetic set that included a cover of acdc back in black then smile emty soul came on for a strong set that included bottem of a bottle,nowhere kids and a new song called satterday

sk8ter_chick666
im a big fan of smile emty soul because it seems that me and sean have a lot in comen because if those songs were true about his life then wear alike and just wanna say sean is my idal
and my friend is in love with dereck and i love sean me and him the same thing and eraser shose what i feel like when i get in fights with my moms boy friend and his songs are like that every day

sk8ter_chick666
please pm me if you have a thing for sean

Black Onyx
i love SES

moshtitan
i saw them live last year. they were pretty good...but Cold and Mudvayne blew them away.

loserib
mudvayne blows alot of bands away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.