REX's Game - Pokemon Trainer Creation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Well, since we have some supporters, it is logical that I provide you with the Trainer Creation thread, so you can design your character. Since this game is the Pokemon World slightly altered by me, there shall be some things that aren't, of course, in the game.

Name:
Clothing: What your character wears
Gun: A pistol
Items: Starting items
Appearance: Physical features i.e. scars, hair
Background: All of your characters are coming from Palet Town

Captain REX
Here's an example...though I whole heartedly despise Ash Ketchem, just because I don't like the television show.

Name: Ash Ketchem
Clothing: black shirt, blue vest, jeans, red Pokemon League hat
Gun: n/a
Items: Potion
Appearance: dirty cheeks, black messy hair
Background: Born in Palet Town, he plans to become the greatest Pokemon Master ever. (can be more detailed if you wish)

The Force
Name: Kyle Saden
Clothing: Wears a black short-sleeve shirt, with a pokeball on the front. Has saggy blue jeans. Wears shiny blue sunglasses.
Gun: Hand gun, with regular bullets, and some tranquilizer bullets.
Items: Potion, Antidote, and a pokeball.
Appearance: Brown color (African american) His hair is black, and is mini-afro like. He likes to keep clean. Has dark brown eyes. Is very physically built.
Background: Has moved out of his family's house. He has a younger brother and a younger sister. Wants to be an extreme pokemon trainer. Is a black belt in 2 martial arts. Wants to make new friends to travel the world with. Is from a secluded part of pallet town.

General Zink
(I think he wanted you to specify what items those would be, The Force, and he added something at the last second, as usual, Rex stick out tongue ...)

Name: Riley Mauser
Clothing: dark clothing, dark gray trench coat, Pokeball belt w/holster
Gun: Colt .45
Items: Potion & a Pokeball
Appearance: Spiked red hair, green eyes
Background: Born in Palet Town, a personal friend of Ash Ketchem.

fungrl515
Name: Karly Minatett
Clothing: khaki shorts, burgandy t-shirt, + khaki vest (i might draw her if i have enough time)
Gun: nope!
Items: pokeballs, and one master ball given to her by her father, and a potion (what version are we going by, or are we making our own?)
Appearence: light brown hair (a little wavy), bright blue eyes, her hair is usually let down, though she sometimes pulls it up
Background: From Palet town, Karly wants to see all pokemon and be a friend to all of them. Karly's father left her family while she was still young, leaving behind only a master ball which was to be given to karly when she turned 14. He left, wanting to be the greatest pokemon master. Now, at age 14, Karly leaves her home in search of her father and also her dreams.

The Force
ya i knwo zink, i changed it.

FallingBlue
Name: Hiro Sama
Clothing: Unbuttoned black overshirt over a white t-shirt, blue jeans, backwards black ball cap, silver watch on right wrist
Gun: Rifle, slung over his back, uses tranqs, not bullets
Items: Potion, Poke'ballx5
Appearance: Short, messy, brown hair, blue eyes
Background: Born in Palet Town, Hiro began his journey to be a Poke'mon master 4 years ago, but later decided that all eh wanteed to do was live life as a trainer, the glories of being master really didnt intrigue him any more and he headed back to Palet Town to see his family. After living ther for only a year he soon got another itch to get out and see the world.

The Force
are we gonna get to choose our starters cuz if we do, i call Charmander big grin

FallingBlue
well, my char would already have stuff, i was gonna give him a niintales and jolteon

fungrl515
well, you'll find out as soon as we start. so, should we start soon?

The Force
later on, my character will get a Manectric, providing that we make it to Hoenn

fungrl515
yeah, i hope so. but see, can we startr it, cuz my pokemon will be a suprise!

The Force
it depends on what captain rex says

The Force
oops, well i only gave away one wink

FallingBlue
and i only gave away two out of the twenty or so that i have

The Force
out of the six, that your suppost to keep on your belt roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

fungrl515
yeah, but you can leave them in a box! jeez! everyone knows that. the pokemon she gets involves her father.

The Force
my character likes his team equal...

fungrl515
ok. well, i might as well tell you. karly finds out when she prepares to leave that her father's pokemon mysteriously came home one day. Her mother thought Karly's father was dead, but she didn't want to say anything or else Karly would be heartbroken. So, when Karly does find out, she decides she'll bring them along as her guardians. She still wants to find out what happened to her father. and, i won't tell you anymore cuz that would ruin the story. oh! and, are all of our characters going seperate ways, but meeting at a certain competition?

The Force
WEll i want my character to travel wih somebody, i don't care who

Alias Neo
Name:Lance
Clothing:Long blue jacket, underneath is bodyarmour, black trousers
Gun:mp5, normal bullets and tranquilizer bullets, a glock 17 with normal bullets.
Itemsstick out tongueotion, 3 pokeballs, first-aid-kit, police gear(weapons and police gear hidden under jacket)
Appearance: Tall, blue eyes, black hair
Background: for 5 years has been member of the pctf(pokemon-crime-tactical-force) a new group set up to stop pokemon being stolen or being used for criminal uses)but has never benn given a pokemon yet because hes has only not reached a higher rank), wants to travel the world, stopping groups like team rocket and to train pokemon to fight crime.

jonny english
Name:leo
Clothing: blue jacket with white stipes, blue trousers
Gun: glock 17
Items: 4 potion, 4 pokeball, police gear,first aid kit, drinks ,food
Appearance: short, brown hair, green eyes
Background: a new member of the pctf. and is issued to follow lance to learn more about pctf amd help lance in his quest

The Force
well that's 7 ppl, when are we gonna start?

forgot to say if any of you have played SSX Tricky, then my character looks just like moby, but without the braids

jonny english
well will have to ask rex

Bespin Bart
Damn Rex, this idea gathered players fast!

Alias Neo
shows just how popular pokemon is

The Force
yes, pokemon the game, not the anime laughing out loud

Alias Neo
so, when is rex going to start this pokemon game?

Alias Neo
game- cool
anime- sick

FallingBlue
you and me force, we can work out a story between our chars, unless you're already going with nora

The Force
nope i had no one to go with, so i guess i'll travel with you blue rock

Captain REX
Wow! 6 players already?

I'll start the combat trainer then! The Combat arena is where you shall test the combat system I have worked out.

And, quite the contrary, you shall be traveling together for the most part of the game. It'll be part of the plot.

Captain REX
First game will be going by Red/Blue/Yellow/Green versions.

Second game will be going by Gold/Silver/Crystal versions.

Third game will be going by Ruby/Sapphire.

Beyond that is beyond me. wink

Captain REX
Excellent profiles btw! I will also be setting up things regarding the use of your guns.

fungrl515
ok. suggestion/ question. can we start like the game usually does? we all meet at a prof's lab at a certain time, but before then, we just introduce ourselves, right? i'm confused and dense, so please bear with me.

The Force
ya, you should really explain how we are going to start the beginning

Captain REX
Yes, the game starts like the video games. You all meet at Proffesor Oak's lab, get your Pokemon (Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, and ???).

??? will be some Pokemon, but I don't know which one I should select.

Captain REX
NOTICE: I'm opening a help thread, for quick references and such. What types are super effective against others, combat modes, etc.

fungrl515
ok, good, cuz i have questions on how we seperate the games.

Captain REX
You'll see... evil face

The Force
i won't be here till sunday

Captain REX
Quite alright, I probably won't start till then.

The Force
dude that's awesome thumb up

tptmanno1
hmm, I guess ill join

Name: Steven Porter
Gun: Deagle wink
Item: Antedote, Great ball, 2 Poke balls
History: Born in Ciriluian City, Steven was raised around Pokemon,
Now old enough to leave, he's decided to become a Pokemon trainer.

(sorry about the short history, don't feel like writing stuff)
if anyone wants to team up??

Captain REX
Change it to Palet Town and you'll be good to go! big grin

And what are you, Agent Pokemon? stick out tongue

fungrl515
hopefully this works. i'm trying to post a pic of karly.... well, it doesn't work so it doesn't matter. it was really bad too.

tptmanno1
no im Burn as a trainer wink
BTW if you feel like helping me out over there feel free to do so!

Why does it hafta be Pallet? not all ppl are born in pallet, but ok, i could move to pallet

fungrl515
we're all starting there, cuz we go together most of teh way.

Captain REX
Trumpet has a point there...

Oh well! stick out tongue

Alias Neo
a picture of Lance

tigereyes456

fungrl515
well, now i don't think my picture's hideous. oh, and Karly is king of a dense girl who tries to act like her father, but is kinda... well... lame.

The Force
hey we got somemore ppl, oh and alias neo, your guy looks like he could be from DBZ laughing out loud but it's cool thumb up

The Force
Kyle is the is only serious when he has to be big grin

fungrl515
what? you are so weird. oh, and though she's a bit dense, karly is definitely not submisive and is really quite funny.

The Force
weird... i prefer crazy wink

maybe he should of had us post their personalities

Captain REX
That's crazy... stick out tongue

But that's a good idea, go ahead.

The Force
i gotta figure my character out first laughing out loud

fungrl515
*sigh* well, the organized female shall go.

Karly is a fun-loving, dense girl who is sort of queer. she isn't into all of the things normal girls are into, and prefers to be with her pokemon rather than going to a department store with her friends. Often in fights, Karly is considered somewhat of a tom boy and loves to battle with friends and foes. Her greatest love is in her pokemon and great friends, though she is sought after by her childhood friend. Kind and caring, this girl loves to make new friends, though she won't hesitate to give bullies and poachers what they deserve.

The Force
Kyle is the lay back kind of guy, but he acts really serious in fights or dangerous situations, because he trains his pokemon to be tough, not cute. He is also very sarcastic, and is not very patient. In battles he rides his pokemon hard, but knows when they have had enough. Is a good strategist and never freaks out whenever the pressure is on. Kyle is a gentleman whenver he meets ladies (not brock-like), and is pretty disciplined.

tptmanno1
Steven is also semi laid-back but also stern advice giver, he is not overly serious just the right mix. He expects the only the best from himself and his pokemon. this makes him a well respected person in his home town of Currilian (sp) city

The Force
*Cerulean* thumb up

tptmanno1
ahh whatever

The Force
sorry i like everything spelled right big grin

Captain REX
Same here...except occassionally. That's the wrong spelling. It's occasionally, I think...

The Force
it's occasionally

fungrl515
no need to be fussy except with the names of moves and towns. ok, so... when are we starting. oh, and it's really annoying. i have a huge project to work on, so i might not be here.

Captain REX
Quite alright. I'm not starting the game until we've tested the Combat thing, and that might take awhile. Maybe just some of the combat testing.

The Force
ya the combat thing is rather confusing yes

Alias Neo
i draw most of my anime in DBZ style

The Force
lol, that's cool, my other friend does that alto

Alias Neo
Lance is a smart, funny and a laid-back person who resprects other people's views, but when he is or other people are in danger he acts quickly. he pushes his pokemon to the limits to succeed in battle.

The Force
hmmm, sounds like a more intense kyle big grin

SuperGandalf3000
Name:Leonne
Clothing:chain vest, jeans and trench coat
Gun:mac 11
Items:2 poke balls, 2 potions
Appearance:spiky blue hair, scar across eye, pale complexion
Background: Rouge rocket from pallet town.

jonny english
hi is any one there

The Force
huh, what are you talking about?

The Force
bump

Stephanie20
Name: Angel Ketchum
Clothing: same thing as Ash
Gun: doesn't have one
Items: 5 Pokeballs, Pokedex, 5 Potions, 5 Full Heals and 2 berries
Appearance: looks like Ash expect her hair is longer
Background: Is Ash Ketchum and Misty's daughter, she loves Pokemon and wants to followed her father's footsteps and become a Pokemon Master too.
Starting Pokemon: Pikachu(Gets it from Ash since Ash retired)

Stephanie20
Name: Angel Ketchum
Clothing: same thing as Ash
Gun: doesn't have one
Items: 5 Pokeballs, Pokedex, 5 Potions, 5 Full Heals and 2 berries, and 1500 dollors
Appearance: looks like Ash expect her hair is longer
Background: Is Ash Ketchum and Misty's daughter, she loves Pokemon and wants to followed her father's footsteps and become a Pokemon Master too.
Starting Pokemon: Pikachu(Gets it from Ash since Ash retired)

mewzoey
Name~May
Age~13
Clothing~same as May and Misty combined
Items~I don't have any I'm just starting out
Appearance~looks like May expect her bandanna is pink and her hair is black
Background~Ash's and May's daughter loves pokemon and is going to be a pokemon contest campetion like May
Starting pokemon~Delcatty

Stephanie20
Uh I don't think Ash can have two wifes I already decared that Misty's his wife.

riku harada
Originally posted by Stephanie20
Uh I don't think Ash can have two wifes I already decared that Misty's his wife.
i don't see how ash could have married either for long. all three argue a lot. maybe he had two marriages?
(just suggesting)

Stephanie20
With the way I wrote mine Ash is still with Misty, besides he would have to be cause I got his Pikachu

riku harada
then he married may and it didn't work out so aah is with misty now.

mewzoey
Originally posted by mewzoey
Name~May
Age~13
Clothing~same as Jesse I'm a Team Rocket meber and I'm one of the best*wink*
Items~I don't have any I'm just starting out
Appearance~looks like May expect her bandanna is pink and her hair is black
Background~Jesse and James's daughter loves pokemon and is going to be a pokemon contest campetion like May
Starting pokemon~Delcatty (thats the one I got from perfison ock) I got an Ekans

fungrl515
um, you know this thread died in 2003, right? are you trying to bring it back?

riku harada
i'm just helping sort out a problem.

Captain REX
This is dead. I have not felt any urge to even touch Pokemon for over two years. This isn't going anywhere.

Tptmanno1
Maybe get this closed?

riku harada
good idea.

DarkDethbringer
lol...

animegirl 18
Can I join? if so here you go:

Name: Sylvia Greenedale
Clothing: Blue jeans, white sneakers, red shirt with a black hoodie(sometimes the hoodie is around her waist, others she is wearing it)
Gun:n/a
Items: Potion,Antidote, and Pokeball
Apperance: Fair skin, shoulder length black hair, borwn eyes, about 5' 4"
Backround: After father died in a car crash she came to Pallet to live with her Aunt Cleo. Living there for a while she got an urge to travel and see the world. Hopes to one day open her own Pokemon Day Care Center(after her travels and she retires)

DarkDethbringer
this as bene dead for longe rthan I can remmebr and we have asked it to be closed dont ever post ehre again and spre dteh word

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.