Self-Serving Post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
I don't care if this is locked after 10 minutes - I want to know!

I want to delete one of my profiles: but which should it be? Noola, or Ahnold? Opinions much appreciated

And yes I AM the saddest man alive. But I'm also the governator - so I still demand respect!

mors823
Doesn't belong here, but I think u know. I say Ahnold. You could've asked Raz to change your name, btw

Ahnold
I could've? Damn

And I know this doesn't belong here - but seeing as no one in any other forum knows me, where ELSE would it go?

mors823
You're right. most people tend to stay in one forum, or at least similar ones. You could ask Raz right now and all your Noola stats would be transfer. I asked and my stats remained, except for threads started. Btw, I used to be jayvin if anyone is wondering.

Ahnold
I'll wait on the results of the poll before deciding. Thank you!

mors823
Who's voting. The view for this says 4 ppl visited, but there are 4 post by the two us.

Nevermind, there was a lag. Ignore.

sith_darth_jay
there should be a "none of the above" option laughing
just kidding wink

Ahnold is a name, really funny, you should delete Noola

Ahnold
I seem to be getting that a lot

Ahnold
Heads up people - this is my 50th post as Ahnold. Things are getting serious now - either I keep this name, or abandon it and return to that which served me for three moths. And it's you that can make a difference in that decision!

I voted for Ahnold, btw wink

fungrl515
oh, stop complaining and decide for yourself.

W. Lee Chojin
Wow man, that's sad AND funny !! dont get me whrong, I'm just kidding happy

vote for Ahnold rock

Ahnold
People - remember, you're voting for the profile to be DELETED. So if you like Ahnold, vote Noola!

Ahnold
Come on, people! I need more votes, as the outcome is SO close!

yerssot
you shouldn't have taken two profiles to start wtih

Ahnold
I know! That's why I'm trying to delete one!

yerssot
you can't, you have to ask raz

Ahnold
That's the plan! But I'd like to know which to delete first!

JKozzy
I like Noola happy

Ahnold
Gah! 50-50! I need more votes, erm if possible PLEASE! big grin

Fitch
you can try both evil face j/k
does it make a difference wich one ??

Ahnold
Uh huh - that's the name I shall use in the future. Cannot decide for the moment

Fitch
"Uh huh" that's the name u'll use ?eek!

Ahnold
laughing No, no, no! The result of the poll is the name I'll use! Erm, can you vote? Er, Please?

Ahnold
PLEASE people - I need all the votes I can get!

Fitch
Erm....whatever wink

Noola !

Gus The PI
Hi people! As weird as this sounds I am noola+ahnold. Thanks for voting everyone! I shall now ask Raz to delete the noola profile so that I can revert back to Ahnold...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.