Swearing.... Good or Bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
Good or Bad?

Tired Hiker
Swearing is a normal human function. Everybody needs to swear once in a while. Shows you are human.

FrEaK.COM
yea and it gets out your anger shit damn hell **** fart

Pablo G
**** piss shit **** dick suck cock pussy vagina

Pablo G
**** muther****er

FrEaK.COM
SHIT,**** DAMN MOTHER****ER HELL COCK PUSSY DICK SHIT GRANDMOTHER ****ER

Tired Hiker
haha ha hahhahahhahahhhaah h ah a hh ah h ahahhaha ah ah hahb ah ah huh ...uh.

FrEaK.COM
lol good at swearing

saucybird007
I hate the word 'c u nxt tuesday' mad
Thats the only swear word i dont like. Other than that ppl can swear away stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Yeah, that's a word you only use with that special someone.

saucybird007
^ laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
swearings good. gets the point across and freedom of speech/expression.

Skywa|ker
It depends on the context. I've always been of the opinion that using swear words in general conversation denoted a lack of vocabulary, and therefore a lack of intellect. On the other hand, cursing at a moment of pain/extreme surprise/anger is more acceptable, since it's being brought out suddenly, generally when you're off guard.

This isn't a hard and fast rule, but it seems to be consistent with what I've encountered in my life so far. (With the exception of environments where cursing is used in general speech... there, you tend to get immune to the effects, and it slips out easier. High school, for instance...)

I've worked in environments ranging from a machine shop to a construction site to bartending to auto mechanic to high tech office. I've found that generally, along the way, the higher I've gotten in my income level the less I hear swearing. That's just my view, though...

the lost boys
freaky guy u have no idea what a pussy or a cock is

Korri
it helps let out all that anger

especially in TLBz case laughing

nazgulinthedark
i don't think swearing is good, but as TH it is a normal human function, so i think people should learn how to control it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.