name a time when someone was so rude that you almost fought them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLACKANGEL
my friend got shot in the head and he die at the hospital. so we had a funeral for him and these rude girls come and start talking on their phones. so i took the loudest one out side and said what the hell is she doing. she scream back at me . she started to curse at me. see i dont mind the s,f and a word but call me the b word or i will pop off. right then and there she said you stupid b***. right when she said that i punch her in her nose. the boy ( the one that die) mother and mines had to breaks the fight up. i got her good. see i was rude for fighting at the funeral but i mean come on its a funeral y do yall have yall phones on. but i really miss my home boy. sad

BLACKANGEL
and i will pop off*

saucybird007
My nan died 3 years ago from cancer and i have never got on with my Head nurse at work. I was really close to my nan, she was like my best friend and when she died i didnt want to carry on so i made myself ill by not eating properly and i ended up in hospital, i was off work for 7months. sad

Anyway, my head nurse always used to make little digs at me like if a pet i knew was put to sleep she would say stuff like 'you going to take a month off work' and sh!t like that, which sounds dumb but it really hurt at the time. mad This went on for another 2 years.
I had taken so much cr@p from this company i decided to resign and just as i was about to walk out she said something that i cant really repeat on here, so i turned round went up to her and knocked her clean out breaking her nose. Happy Dance

I can normally hold my temper really well but she just kept going on and on so i lost it with her. angel smile

Celsius
Name a time? hmmmmmmmm FRED. big grin

I love being a smart ass.

Celsius
WAs what she said THAT terrible that u cant repeat it? sad

BLACKANGEL
i know you felt good when you hit her.

FrEaK.COM
MY CAT DIED AND THE LADIES AT THE VET DIDN'T CARE SO I CALLED THEM ALL SCKANY BITCHES WITH POWER AND THEY TURNED AROUND AND KICKED ME OUT BUT MY CAT DIED RIGHT BY THEM AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN CARE MAKES ME PISSED

saucybird007
Yes, i almost cried but i held my own. I walked up to her and i was going to say something but i thought if i opened my mouth i would cry so i punched her instead. Whoopsie! messed

Yes i did, it went from almost crying to a big smile, kinda like this one ---> big grin

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud um, let me think, OH! this one kid at my school, she's a year younger than me, and shea's a huge bama fan, and i'm a LSU fan, and that year bama had beat LSU, so every day in the hall she would tease me and crap, so then in after school care she REALLY ticked me off and i socked her in the stomach, it felt good...

BLACKANGEL
I just notice we punch people when we get mad.

im spanish and we have this thing called sweet 15. so i had mines. my cousin had a choice 1,000 dollars or a sweet 15. she chose the money.
i had my sweet 15 and i had over 400 people. she got jealous and started to act stank. so when it was time to line up she didnt want to. oh yea and i was real sick that day and i had a white dress on. i told her to line up and she didnt so she started to curse me out for no reason. i was like hold up i know this chicken head isnt cursing me out. so i curse back at her. i turn around and called her stupid b****. she said say it in her face so i did. right after i finish she hit me in my face. i ht her back and we started to fight. her mouth and nose was leaking blood. i had white gloves on and they had blood all over it. my dress had blood all over it. my mom broke up the fight and threw my cousin against the wall. so her mom had to get her and take her mess up butt home. i beat her up. plus i got over 3000 dollars from my guess. HA in her face.

Kosta
Whoa, nasty cousin.

BLACKANGEL
the chicken head mess up my white dress

Kosta
and u messed up her face wink

BLACKANGEL
6i5de8

BLACKANGEL
sorry for that i couldnt see the post.
did you ever beat up someone

BingaBonga
BlackAngel... those girls were true b*tches

BLACKANGEL
again i cant see my thread

BLACKANGEL
i know. tell us a story about yall.

mailedbypostman
agreed. big grin

dave123
try pressing refresh instead of posting?

BLACKANGEL
im mean you*

LarryTheArch
once a girl at my school continued to butt into my conversations and kick me and slap me and call me names. I'm a guy so I'm not supposed to do anything about it. But one day she called me a man whore when I was sitting in my desk and she was in front of it. I kicked her in the kneeecap and she fell and sprained her arm. I got in trouble... but it was worth it. It was kinda mean too.

BLACKANGEL
at least u didnt beat her up really bad. i dont know but i hate boys who fight girls. i mean really fist fight them. you know damn well you are going to win. they should just do something like you did.

BLACKANGEL
maybe she like you

mailedbypostman
strange unethical way of showing that. big grin

BLACKANGEL
yea some girls do, do that. i tell them that you should tell him that you like him but noooooooo no one wants to listen to me

BLACKANGEL
where is that refresh bottom

LarryTheArch
No... shes one of those few girls that are really really strong.

Michael Myers 1
ok i got a story. ok this kid on that used to live on my street was a big fruit and he likes pokemon (now hes a wigger since his bros are black), anyways we were outside wrestling and i made him fall and he goes to my house and tries to open my door and go inside and i was like hell no so i took his bike and went away then his mom came over and yelled at me and told my dad and i got yelled at. it was worth it smile thats one of the stpries i got but im lazy big grin

DeNiro
me and my mom were pulling out of a parking space in school and this kid flys past us going 50 on this side street deal in the parking lot and i had to yell at my mom to stop cause she was baking out so my mom honked at him and he has the nerve to flip us off. so he pulls up the busy street and stops at the stop light and waits for traffic to go down so he can pull out by this time we reach him and i got out of the car as my mom is yelling at me to get back in and i walk up to his window and he had it half way down and i pushed on the window hard enough to go down and i went to grabb the kids shirt but he pulled away and i couldnt do ne thing but be pissed my mom almost grounded me for that stunt

Michael Myers 1
jeez what if he drove with ur arm stuck in the window

Bhang
I love b/itches beating the crap out of each other laughing out loud

Michael Myers 1
cat fighting?

Bhang
No, down right beating the crap out of each other

Michael Myers 1
o that is cool cool it wouldnt be any fun watching a guy go against a girl

Bhang
Yeah , no way

DeNiro
if he did then i would be hitting the shit out of him the whole time he was driving unless i had a bad grip on the car then i would be holding on to dear life but i couldnt grab his shirt in time to hold on to something i went for it and he pulled away i looked for his car in the parking lot the next day but couldnt remeber what it was he is one lucky dude i wouldnt have cared but when u put my mother in danger i am going to try my best to mess u up good

LarryTheArch
don't call BLACKANGEL a *****, or she might go off on us all...
p.s. don't hurt me BLACKANGEL

Bhang
She can bring it,
but I was refering to two women fighting, probably should have let that one pass my brain first before hitting that submit button

DeNiro
there was this fight this year at a football game and i was watching it and my buddy dan rico was in it and he accidently punched this girl in the face as hard as he could cause he went to hit this one dude and she walked in front of him now one thing if he meant to punch her and i didnt know him i would have gotten into the fight cause u cant punch a girl but it was a accident and after the girl came to she wanted to fight him it was kinda funny

Michael Myers 1
same here bro and u should of grabbed his ear! then he couldnt drive off laughing out loud

all i say to that is laughing out loud and i got beat up by a girl one time it was pretty funny and embarassing and my friend dint get in trouble i was mad cuz her seat was leaning and we both put one foot under the leg of her seat and fliped her then she hit her face on the desk and she was gothic so she was pissed and my friend said it was him and i got the crap beat outta me and i didnt want to hit a girl so i blocked her and it didnt hurt and then i was made fun of when i got back to school from suspension and all my friend got was a phone call mad

DeNiro
hahahaha well i got to say is that ur a cool dude for not being ur friend down with u i mean he was a dick for saying it was u but why should u both be in trouble u were just unfortunite that u got in trouble this time. but yay i would do ne thing to the girl also i would have just held her hands wait for he to get tired and then lefted but this girl actully kicked ur ass i mean did she get some punches in on u???

lil bitchiness
Tex....but hes kind of on the other continent, so fight wasnt possible in any case....raver

Michael Myers 1
nah she hit me on the head and i barley felt it and i was cracking up and yea hes not realy my friend hes crazy and cool

LarryTheArch
I got in a fight with somebody on the internet a little while ago... somebody probably saw it. Some of the things that were said made me want to punch her even tho she was only a person on the internet.
course I started it...

Michael Myers 1
laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
you seen it yet?

BLACKANGEL
watch it boo, i might be a girl but i know how to kick a boys a**.
trust me if you want to bring come to my house. last time i fought a boy he had a bat going across his face.

BLACKANGEL
im not your a friend wink

BLACKANGEL
oh and you had took that guy out his car and beat the crap out of him

BLACKANGEL
you should*

Michael Myers 1
nope but if u send me link ill read it

saucybird007
I got really really mad on Thursday because one of my so called mates started sl@gging my lil sis off and the stuff he was saying wasnt true. (long story) So i stuck my fist through a fence.
I have a few cuts and splinters now sad

If i see him tho he will end up looking like this! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crutch.gif

mad http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ranting.gif

Michael Myers 1
laughing out loud u must be strong for breaking a fence with tour fist

saucybird007
i am! stick out tongue

Michael Myers 1
i dont wanna get u upset u can punch that not very likely for girls for they are known for pinching and slapping etc. ur one of those tough ones i guess confused big grin

saucybird007
I not like most girls! evil face
I did kick boxing for 7 years. Anyway, fences are only thin pieces of wood!

Bhang
laughing out loud I try to stay out of the ghetto, but thanks laughing out loud

Michael Myers 1
jee if u ddi kick boxing and u wanted to fight a guy all u would have to do is nail him in the family jewels and hes out and that would hurt laughing out loud

BLACKANGEL
oh yes the family jewels, i wounder how many i kick it the last couple of months. thats the best spot to teach them a lesson.

Bhang
Nice! A girl you can bring home to mama! As a guard dog! eek!

BLACKANGEL
bhang did you write a time when you fought

Bhang
No I don't need to brag, but you're good at it

BLACKANGEL
see i would curse you out for that smart remark but im just not in the mood. yea i brag...but i bet if fought you ill win stick out tongue

Treehuggerjanie
This girl once started spreading rumours about one of my best mates and i sooooooooo nearly hit her! She deserved it! People have no right to do thta sort of thing!

Bhang
But see that would never happen. remember I stay out of the projects stick out tongue

BLACKANGEL
these kids spread rumors about me and my friends but the stupid thing is that we dont go to the school they are spreading the rumors at so why bother. no one knows us. what did they spread

Treehuggerjanie
My best mate dated this boy in the year above us. We were 13 at the time and this girl started saying that my mate had slept with this boy and she obviously hadnt. Because she was 13 she got called a **** and it wasnt her fault. How mean!

Michael Myers 1
ah i got a good moment when i almost fought some1. there was this kid at my lunchtable and i was doing this one thing that makes water come out of my mouth and he gpot mad cuz i got him so he puts ketchup on my neck so i get it and wipe it on his shirt and he was wearing a white shirt so it stuck out and then when we went outside he got his juice on me so i picked up the can and nailed him in the back with it. hes lucky an assistant principle was standing there or i would of fought him smile

Treehuggerjanie
oooooh fun fun fun!

BLACKANGEL
food fight. those were the best. i threw this girl on the train track once.

Treehuggerjanie
omg!Was she ok? What happened?

Michael Myers 1
and did u tie her up?

Treehuggerjanie
hehehe!

BLACKANGEL
lol i wish .

shes alright. i take the train to come home and thers cops around so when i threw her they got her and boy did i get in trouble.

BLACKANGEL
you could stay out the projects but i could still come to where you live.
so double stick out tongue stick out tongue

Bhang
That's a long bus ride stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

BLACKANGEL
ill do it. just to fight a great competition. stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

DeNiro
i was having a bad day and this one kid that is really annoying werid punk was on the other side of my lunch table and i took all my books out of my bag to do sumthing and he knocked them on the floor right then and there is when i lost it having a bad day and then to have a kid u hate do that pisses me off alot so i stepped on the table jumped off of it grabbe his neck with one hand and pushed his head hard enough into the wall he blacked out for about 2 minutes but he was smart he didnt tell on me and i never over exaggerat things like this i think people u think they r hard are gay. i just say the times i actully have gotten pissed and done sumthing dumb like i did to this kid

BLACKANGEL
good for him

Michael Myers 1
i am never making fun of deniro on a bad day

BLACKANGEL
im not scared of him.

BLACKANGEL
big grin stick out tongue

Michael Myers 1
well he wouldnt hit a girl big grin

Michael Myers 1
i hope

BLACKANGEL
yea, he wont but if he did hit me he better close his legs before i aim for something stick out tongue

Michael Myers 1
haha thats the worst spot to hit a guy

BLACKANGEL
i know. i hit boys there before. thats only if you deserve it.

Michael Myers 1
god ive gotten hit there and i cant get up then i have one of my 10$ hoes make me feel better wink

BLACKANGEL
let me find out you a pimp.

DeNiro
MM1 is right. I would never hit a girl. But see the thing about me is that u would aim in between my legs but where u should be aiming is about a foot lower he he he wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.