Most irritating xman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
Jean Grey! Jean Grey! she just shits me......maybe coz she's with cyclops....( and he's too dam hot 4 her smile ) or mayb coz she's a stuk up *****........ devil

Sesy Allerdyce
Angel, Kitty, Evan!

Agneto
Spyke sick

cinemafan
Angel was always the most irritating, he was always interfering with Wolvie trying to get with Jean. He's a classic c*ck blocker.

Darth Vicious
Cyclops all the way, ever since i started reading comics i could never stand Cyclops, hes just a goody goody, a mama's boy, when they killed him off in the comics a few years back i was the happiest guy ever but when they brought him back, DAMN!!! hes just too annoying!

cinemafan
Yeah, but he's neccesary. Kinda an anti-Wolverine. Plus I like the fact that even though Jean was with Cyke she always really wanted to bang Logan. Ha Ha Up yours CYKElops

DezW
I HATE Angel and Spyke... And sometimes Xavier...

Sesy Allerdyce
Hmm... i sometimes (sometimes? often...) hate the x-men...they're so tiresome and ass-lickers... sick

Vampiree
jean!!!!!! i hate her!!!! jean and scott! or maybe... ALL THE X-GEEKS!!!

DezW
but whyyyy? they just want everybody to live in peace! ass-lickers???

kohl
shadowcat. i like how smart and good with computers she is, but i still find her annoying.

Vampiree
dez: everybody live in peace? that's utopia yuo know...
it's just impossible... well, it WOULD if mutants were real.

Elanor
Angel, Kitty, Evan and Jean.
Anyway...I knew that some people would write that Scott is the most annoying..... sad no expression
He isn't!!!

stormsgreat
wolverine, Scott and Jean annoy me so much!

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah, they're ass-lickers!!

yeah, they want to peace, and they say: "We're the coolest men in the world! everybody love us! Xavier dream's only and the best! Everybody else are suxx!" i hate them...

DezW
noo, it isn't true. they want to have a normal life, but must protect people from the evil mutants. they'd devote their life to save us...
(I know I oversimplified the facts...)

Sesy Allerdyce
They're too do-gooder... They believe in the people... and they believe they're heroes...
i think what the "evil" mutants do, that is the valour!

Vampiree
the x-men are just naive... i mean, xavier vision is just impossible to exist... and ses is right they are soooo goodie-goodie that they're annoyin

LipiDSama
Toad > Kitty (Anerexic *****...EVO version .. lol..) > Angle, Sabertooth, Spike, Gambit..lol that got ur attention..hehe j/k wink

Sesy Allerdyce
Live in the world such person who likes Evan? big grin

Vampiree
yeah... there even is one evan site! it's one of champu's affies, check it out big grin evan sucks

Paola
jubes

*TaBY_bOOmer!
i hate wolverine, sabertooth and souron! mad

roguehardy
i cant stand cyclops and jean grey. everyone else is tolerable.

MaverickIce
Why does everyone hate Angel..... He's awesome! smile

Wolverine by far.... Way to overused

bester
magneto!

X-WOMen
Why did they make Jean so preppy? was it on purpose or something? she get on my nerves in the comics and evolution. in the movies she's more mature.

Vampiree
yes i know... she was kinda cool in the movie... well, maybe a lil' too dramatic... but cyke was as annoyin as always big grin god i hate him!!!

X-WOMen
that crying scene really was corny huh?

Vampiree
heeheeheheh big grin i would say that it was waaaaaaaaay too dramatic... but corny too!

Elanor
My poor little Scottie.................

Why do we hate Angel? Man, he has blue eyes! He has blond hair! HE HAS TWO WINGS!!!!!!

Vampiree
*sings quietly* el and angel are sittin on a tree...

Sesy Allerdyce
laughing laughing

Vampiree
K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i'm soooooo dead)

Elanor
Vampy...................... you are the most irritating vampire! big grin

Vampiree
big grin i love ya too el! *very quietly* 'first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage!!!!!!!!!!!'

snlovergirl
jean grey and cyclops have always bugged the crap out of me. cyclops is such a duschbag and jean grey isnt good enough for wolverine

RiverX-girl
Oh. My. God. Jean. Evan. Scott. In that order. Evan is just... muy retardo (thank god he's in the sewers where he belongs) Jean is just a kiss-up, and Scott has a stick up his a**. Why the heck does he even like her? Oh well, thank God he doesn't like Evan smile Ewww! I don't dislike Scott, but I don't like the fact the fact that he's stupid enough to stay with the redhead!!!

Veralidaine
laughing out loud I totally agree wit u!
jean really shites me!
i cant stand her!
but u no...gambit, he de best! big grin
n dont forget rogue neither.....

Elanor
Yes... if there is something about Scott that I don't like; that is: he is with Jean..... erm

thorncrawler
jubilee what was the point in having her?

ANGELIQUE
JEAN AND SCOTT REALLY ANNOY ME,
WOLVERINE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maelstrom
When you do good or evil for your own gratification your just another annoyance who can't handle being an annoyance, so what makes them think they could handle being anything at all. They are all into self - termination cause that is the cowards way. Only they're so dumb that don't understand it.
The most irratating is Storm- Oh i was buried as a child-boo hoo, the original idea of the X-men was not to form another click but to develope and go out into the world. The temptation of the self is just a little to dark for some insects.

gambit88
hey now no killing off jubilee she's always a good laugh cyke was the first xman so he needs to stay jean i agree should be thrown to the wolves but i need to know are you talking xman as in the team or xmen as in the series like brotherhood morlocks the whole works?

Veralidaine
well, mainly de xmen, but it can also b de brother hood, or basically ne one dat really shites ya from de xmen series! eek!

RiverX-girl
Oh god, if ya mean all of 'em... The Blob! I can't stand his fat butt. "Wow, good thing I'm the Blob!!" I mean, come on. What a retard. And his eating habits are astounding. I feel ashamed to look at food when I see him eating, or more like inhaling!! I don't really dislike anyone else... except for: EVAN, JEAN, SCOTT!!! DUN, DUN, DUN devil

Vampiree
yeah! death to scott and jean big grin (el, please do not kill me big grin )

RiverX-girl
Hey Vampiree! I got your message. I'm still trying to figure out how to reply. I got subscribed to the thread! Yay!! Gambitfan shall be defeated! Mwahaha

Vampiree
hahahah!!!!! big grin it;s pretty easy once you get to know have the forum does work (ok, ok it took me ages to understand) if you will have any questions, pm me big grin

Elanor
Death? DEATH? DEATH?????????????
Okay death to Jean, but Scott??? This is a bit.... uuummm..... What the f**k?

Elanor
You are so cruel!!!!!! big grin

Vampiree
big grin WE ARE CRUEL LIKE MAGNETO!!!!!!!!

Elanor
Yes, I wanted to say exactly the same!!! (I see that you learn quickly, Vampy wink wink wink wink) Magneto is sooo cruel!!!

Vampiree
OMG! i did not say that!!!!!!! i meant ... hehe *nervous laugh* cruel like MESMERO.... yeah! i definitely meant THAT...

Elanor
Of course, of course.....
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!! MWHAHAHA!!!

DezW
we saw that! you said what your real feelings are!
muhahahahaha

RiverX-girl
Ah my god, the cruelty! The drama of it all!! Mommy!!

Vampiree
NOOO!!!! I DIDN'T MEANT THAT!!! *falls on her knees and begs lord buckethead to forgive her* I LOVE YOU MAGNETO! THEY PROVOKED ME!

Elanor
I can't believe this! This is the most beautiful moment in my life! big grin

RiverX-girl
Lord Buckethead can forgive you! You can come back to the dark side!! You can do it!! LOL

Vampiree
shut up! i'm begging my dark lord for forgiveness, don't interrupt me! MAGNETO!!!!! FORGIVE ME!!!!!!! OH, WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING! VAMPIRES DON'T BEG!!!! OH, F*CK YOU DR BUCKET!

RiverX-girl
Oh, I'm hurt. *sniff sniff* screw them all!! laughing

Vampiree
big grin hehehehe big grin

Kes
Topic ppl.

Vampiree
straight away! the most irritating are: scott, jean, blob, iceman, kitty and mastermind (he does nothing! completely nothing!)

RiverX-girl
OOH! Hey Vamp, how do you make them banners like that? I want one!! It's the poo lol

Vampiree
*sigh* i'm gonna be back in 20 minutes and then i'll explain it in a pm... i have to be a good girl right now and stick to the thread... sad

RiverX-girl
teehee sounds good to me! So back to original topic... Jean sucks! Death to the Almighty Phoenix! Cacaaw!! (It's just not the same :sighssmile

DezW
but Evo-Mastermind changes Wanda's bad memories into good ones! in the movie he produces that brain-liquid or something! and in the comic he is with the Hellfire club and kills Scott. hehe. no, really not.

RiverX-girl
*gasp* Kitty is cool!! Kitty is my friend!! Don't pick on Kitty! Screw the rest of them!! (not literally... AH MY GOD!!)

Elanor
Kitty is your friend...? Poor girl.... devil
So I said that Kitty, Evan, Angel and Jean is the most irritating from Evo, and Jean and Rogue is the most irritating from the movies.

RiverX-girl
Hey, what about Evan? Little pointy-headed skater punk needs to die!! Mwahaha... even more evilly shall I say... mwahahahaha!! *cough cough* crap it's hard to do that! rock

Vampiree
big grin

RiverX-girl
seriously, ya reckon he'll show up in the season again later on? Maybe he'll meet his doom... Oh I can't wait!!!

Vampiree
big grin hehehe i would like to see his death evil face he's such a loser

RiverX-girl
Hmmm... tragic skateboarding accident? Or should someone spear him? I dunno, I kinda like the spearing idea...lol

tonjappr
cyclops is a total tool

Veralidaine
laughing true true, de only ting good bout him is dat hes hot.........but man he jus too much of a goody- goody......

RiverX-girl
Damn right! lol That and he has a stick up his a**. death to the almighty phoenix!! Cacaaw!! *again, not the same lol*

Vampiree
I AM THE ALMIGHTY PHOENIX!!!!!! CACAAAAW!!!!! big grin river, you PHOENIX know just the PHOENIX way to make PHOENIX me laugh big grin

katiekates
I hate cyclops. I don't know why everyone loves him. He is weak. But Rogue well in the comic is the best. I the movie she sucks.

Ness
i think the beast didnit have a rele part in x- man

RiverX-girl
yeah so frickin true... and yeah scott sucks, I don't know why he's with Jean, she's just... what's the word? #&%@&T#*#^@ ( I don't even know what it is, I can't think of anything bad enough, so BEEEEEEEP!!!)

stinkfist462
bobby brake aka iceman...... annoying little teenager in the movies.. but the comics i'd have to say scott.... annoying dude......

RiverX-girl
teehee so true. But if we took out the almighty phoenix (CACAAAW!!!) then he'd kinda be screwed too. Maybe he'd kill himself (we can only hope) devil

stinkfist462
HOPEFULLY... i wanna see wolvie and scottie fight for jeean in the movies... GO LOGAN!!!

RiverX-girl
LOL sweet sweet. But I don't care who Scott fights, AS LONG AS HE DIES OR JEAN DIES AND HE IN TURN DIES!! BAHAHAHA!!! I promise I'm okay. embarrasment

katiekates
I agree river x-girl. Scott has got to go. At the end of x2 when he cried, oh come on. He is so lame.
Question: What is no one talking about Beast? He needs to be in x3

RiverX-girl
Oh yeah, I forgot about Evan! Damn pointy-headed skater punks needs to die! Anyone care to volunteer to shove a flaming spear up his a**?

Ramdom dude- pick me, pick me!

Kitty- Shut the hell up!

*smack*

Kitty- Anyone besides?

katiekates
Not familiar with evan

RiverX-girl
teehee... if you watch the evo show, first and second season, (I think some of third too) he's Spike, that one black kid, Ororo's nephew. I can't stand him

stinkfist462
i kinda thought beast was annoying in the cartoon.....

thocutt1020
Beast is the most annoying in the cartoon. Quoting shakespeare to calm down...ugh. Stop it ... that's gay! Then I think his only useful talent is surfing the web looking for articles but he can't find anything useful anyways. But he can read hieroglyphics, so I guess that's something....then again...maye that's just sucky as well. Beast sucks.

In the movies, I gotta go with Storm in the first movie. ad Rogue in the 2nd Man I love Rogue in the cartoon, but in the movie she's pretty weak-sauce.

Veralidaine
woo! Rogue's de best!! big grin n wen u say shes a weak sauce in de movie, man i gotta agree, lyk in da 2nd movie wen she was at de food court wit bobby n dese guys came up, one of dem cheked her out, n she barely even greased him off! so unlike rogue......

Sesy Allerdyce
arg... in the movie the most irritating are rogue and bobby...

Veralidaine
sad rogue? *sobs* but bobby..geez..... roll eyes (sarcastic) i can DEFINITELY undastand dat one.......

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah rogue... in the movie she so... irritatin big grin so whiny and queasy.... i don't like her...

Veralidaine
hey datz kool if ya dont lyk her, datz ur opinion, i aint bout ta try n change it.........

Vampiree
yeah... anna is such a bad rogue... AND I LOVE BEAST!!! leave him outta this! cyke and the almighty phoenix (CACAAW!!!) also suck! big grin

angelpoet22
I think Scott is annoying! He's like the teacher's pet in school. I think he's a little brown noser! sick

Crystal Knapp
Leave Scott alone! I like him, even if he is a little annoying! mad

I've think Jubilee is an annoying character.

-Crystal cool

Elanor
Oh... at least somebody.... no expression

Vampiree
neener neener neener! scott sux! big grin

Elanor
Scott rules!!!!

XxGambitXx1988
i like gambit

Vampiree
Xx: don't say... big grin
el: no!

XxGambitXx1988
wut do u mean??

XxGambitXx1988
they are supposed to be two different pics

Vampiree
your nick is xxgambit....etc so it's pretty obvious you like gambit, eh?

XxGambitXx1988
yea i guess so

XxGambitXx1988
how do i get a pic under my name??

Vampiree
an avatar? uhm... lemme check

XxGambitXx1988
i guess its called that

Vampiree
you go into profile, then into edit options and avatar: change avatar, then you choose one, or pick from your comp.

XxGambitXx1988
ok thanks ill try

Vampiree
no problemo

Elanor
Back to topic... Scott rules big grin

Vampiree
scott sucks

DezW
I read 'scott socks' big grin

Crystal Knapp
Scott rules!

RiverX-girl
... atleast when he's not with Jean, then he's tolerable. But they're obviously inseperable, so... DEATH TO SCOTT AND THE ALMIGHTY PHOENIX!! CACAAAW!!

Vampiree
CACAAW!!!!!! DIE PREPPS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.