best version of xmen ( evo. comic, movie, old cartoon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
da old cartoon ......I lyk the design of the characters beta dan da movie....or evo.or nething!

Agneto
The best version is The evo, the movies and the Uncanny x-men comic.

Sesy Allerdyce
The best version is absolutely the evo!!!! big grin and the movie.
i like uncanny x-men, but it isn't too nice... ultimate x-men is so nice, but strange...

cinemafan
Without a doubt it's the comics, Uncanny X-Men. Think about it, without the comics there would be no original cartoon, no Evo cartoon and no movies. They deserve the proper respect, plus if you have only read the comics in past few years you have no idea how good they really were. My collection of Uncanny X-Men has a core with very few missing issues begining at #180 up to #290 with maybe 8 issues missing out of that. Besides that core I also have many clumps of issues I have managed to put together including #'s141 and 142 called the Days of Future Past, one of the best story lines ever done.

Darth Vicious
I totally agree,the comics is the best if u read Uncanny X-men, New X-men. Ultimate X-men and Xtreme X-men they have the best storylines ever which is were the movies and cartoons get their storylines!

cinemafan
Right on, Brother!!!

DezW
my fav is the Nightcrawler prequel yet. I love the Ultimate too.
Wait a minute.. I love all of them!
except the very old Uncanny and the mangaverse. such weird costumes... and the cartoon. dunno why.

stormsgreat
i think i love them all except the old cartoons,they were a bit boreing.

Vampiree
never read the comics sad BUT i loooooove evo, the movie's great, the old cartoon is just freaky...

kohl
comics.

Paola
yeah I agree COMICS!!!!

Blind-Enemy
comic

fans like us made the movie, old cartoon and evo possible

Paola
that's right... we should get some kind of monetary reward roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

Mirage
Movies! Go the movies!

Bishop777
No matter how hard they try, no movie or cartoon can reach the level of depth of storytelling or character development that the comics do. I have been collecting comics since Lee and Claremont launched the X-Men title (now New X-Men). I have all of those issues, all XTreme and Ultimate X-Men issues, and all Uncanny X-Men issues since right before Onslaught. It's not the creators fault, it's just your attatchment and understanding of character's cannot be that great from a few half-hour shows or a two hour movie. There's too much people don't know that the creators can't fit in.
For all those here that read the comics, they know. For those that don't, start; it's entertainment at it's best. Also if you haven't read the Gambit and Bishop mini-series, I highly suggest that you do. Scott Lobdell really has a handle on the characters involved, and believe me when I say you will be surprised in what happens.

Northstar's bf
Definitly the uncanny X-men back when writen by scoot label and drawn by joe madura and colored by magic ink

X-Menfan2003
Ultimate X-Men is the best version. It allows fans old and new to experience them in a modern day look and feel.

Hypester
Ultimate...

MaverickIce
Comics.......... I don't like Evo at all...

BOPRecruit 16
i love the movies and they are easier to follow than the comics.

Veralidaine
yeh dey r....... yes cept i realy luv de old character designs, as well as dere quotes......*silent laughs..* sum r funny as.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.