Arnold Schwartzenegger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
The best actor ever. roll eyes (sarcastic) . . . okay, one of the worst ever. But he's made some good movies. What are your favorites?

I liked "The Terminator" and "Predator".

finti
Both Terminator movies were good

King Jedi
Terminator, Terminator2 and I liked Twins. embarrasment

HavocHound
*does Arnold voice*

All.

~~~~~

Actually, all except for Hercules in New York (or Los Angeles or wherever). I especially like Terminator (Michael Biehn's character, Kyle Reese, is one of my all-time favorite characters), Terminator 2 (I like the way Sarah became a right-wing survivalist), Predator (I didn't care too much for the second one but the first one rawk'd), Total Recall (rebellion against an evil government on Mars - how could an anti-government nut like me not go for that?!), Commando (always fun to watch), and I'm sure there're more.

King Jedi
Can we stop all this right wing politics stuff? I don't think anyone is interested.

ToMacco
I wonder if AS will do Terminator 3.

Ushgarak
Boy, THAT'S a long story...

sand person no. 10
dudes the running man, when he toasts the xmas tree bloke, sweet!

ToMacco
I liked all of his smart ass comments after he killed stalkers in the Running Man.

He strangles Subzero with a chicken wire: "He was a pain in the neck!"

He cuts Buzzaw in half "Too bad he had to split!"

He blows up Fireball "What a hot-head!"

HavocHound
How could I have forgotten Running Man?! I've never read the book. It's one of Stephen King's 'Richard Bachman' books.

And as for the Sarah Connor thing, that's sure how she seems to me - very Bert Gummer-esque (Bert Gummer from the 'Tremors' movies is another of my favorite characters).

Texas
Don't forget Kindergarten Cop

HavocHound
I know you guys don't like me talking about guns but since this is an Arnold S. thread, it couldn't hoit. I LOVE that sawed-off Winchester 1887 with the modified cowboy loop lever he had in T2! You know...the one that he spin-cocked while riding his hawg.

(don't be offended, I'm just a connesoir)

Ushgarak
I don;t think anyone would be offended by that.

It WAS a nice gun...

yerssot
Kindergarten Cop!
I remember that one! I saw it on the tv when we made waffles and I got sick, and I did the same thing at the same moment the woman did when she got sick... if you know what I mean...
A year later it was again on tv and the EXACT same thing happend!
But a year later we didn't had waffles, so I could see the whole movie for a change!

Texas
It's not the waffles, it's your cooking stick out tongue

ToMacco
I couldn't eat spagetti for about 6 years, because I got sick two nights when I ate it (by coinsidence).

HavocHound
Have you ever danced with a waffle? wink

ToMacco
No, but I've eaten them before!smile

Texas
I hate waffles
*Kathy Bates Waterboy voice* Waffles are the devil!!!!!!!

GordonSkywalker
As T3 is out in under 2 months time, I have brought this thread back for the purpose of discussing some of his non-Terminator projects past and present. If anyone has something to say about Arnold please feel free to do so! Outside of the much-discussed Terminator films, I loved him in The Running Man and also in Total Recall.

Augeybana
Yeah it a record that Arnuld got $30 million for it.

GordonSkywalker
Which films are your faves augey?

Augeybana
Predator was awesome.

Jingle all the way was funny with also Sinbad(Where has Sinbad been lately)

Of course Terminator

What's that one where he has to save he's daugter from Central american miltary and he's rival it had a young Alyssa Milano in it???

GordonSkywalker
Commando.

Augeybana
That's I saw it yesterday that rocked.Also True Lies is a fav for me too bad the sequel is not doing so well to become a movie soon.

Darth Vicious
For me i like Predator, The Terminator movies, True Lies, End of Days, Commando, i thinks hes an ok actor but my sis wont even bother watching a movie if she knows hes in it1

Augeybana
sad but the Colatra Damage wasn't too interesting though.

GordonSkywalker
Haven't seen that yet. I also like The Running Man and Conan. Can't stand Kindergarten Cop though.

Augeybana
Yeah Running Man rocked man you bring back movies I haven't seen for a long time got too see them now.

chico23
Running Man and Conan ( well at least the first one). Oh and the terminator flicks...can't forget those.

Augeybana
Ohhh.....Total Recall was pretty cool.

GordonSkywalker
We got a new poster on this thread augmaster. Welcome friend to a most interesting and most cool Arnold discussion. Have a seat and join the fun.

Augeybana
Cool welcome.

GordonSkywalker
{I think our numbers are growing.}

Augeybana
That is true Captain.

GordonSkywalker
{Most ingenious of us don't you think? Arnold would be proud.}

Augeybana
Well I hope T3 would be a bringing back of he's Box Office mite.

GordonSkywalker
{Arnold will be big again after T3 is released just wait and see. All the naysayers will eat our dust.}

Augeybana
True it will probaly be the biggest Box office this year.I see Box Office records.

Tex
Arnold is totally washed up.

Tevesh
nah man. arnold is cool. sure he's really old, but he's still in good shape. i heard that he's willing to do a T4 if 3 does good.

this not to mention true lies 2. you gotta give the man credit for all the work he's done and the fact that he's still willing to do more

Augeybana
Yeah he a survior in the action world which lots of people forget past fav's like Jean Claude Van Dam,Steven Segal.

maul's woman
I love all of Arnie's movies except for the comedies. I don't care for comedies. Other than that the movie I like the least is RAW DEAL, RED SONJA and CONAN THE DESTROYER.

Augeybana
No but Jingle All The Way was funny.

Tevesh
Kindergarden Cop was awesome!

Augeybana
KC wasn't too bad.

GordonSkywalker
Funny movie.

Augeybana
But those anyon ethink that Arnuld would have any more sucessful movies after T3.

Tex
Arnold is just another washed up 80s action star.
Others include:

The mussels from Brussels (Van Dam)
Steven Segal
Sly Stallone
Micahel Dudeokoff
Dulf Lundren
Patrick Swayzee
Kurt Russel

Augeybana
Well he made pretty good 90's movie like True Lies and T2 and the new 21th centary T3.And yes Steven Segal and Van Dam might be 80's trash now but Above The Law,Hard To Kill,Kick Boxer and Blood Sport are classics.

GordonSkywalker
The Augman speaks true. Don't forget Last Action Hero which is one of my top faves. And Total Recall. Both were made in the nineties and did rather well at the box office. cool

Augeybana
You tell him.And Stallone not been in anything yet perfect but all Rambos are classic as for Rocky.And the comedy he was in Oscar is hilirious.

GordonSkywalker
I am a huge fan of Arnold as my choice of avatar suggests.....

Augeybana
I heard he got a little frisky with a British host onj a show or something like that.

GordonSkywalker
Ain't heard that one before.

Augeybana
Yeah this British Host of like a morning show or something and lets say he did a lot of touching for just an interview on that program live too.

GordonSkywalker
Everyone gets a little crazy from time to time. Did you see this yourself or is this second hand news?

Augeybana
Saw it on the newspaper they even shown pictures of him grabbing the girl butt and everything not like he was forcing himself on her but he touched her a little to much.And it been said the Arnuld does that from time to time.

Tevesh
i've only seen predator 1, but was arnold in predator 2? and i think they should make a third and he should be in it. after all, he is doing a lot of sequels.

GordonSkywalker
I never seen either Predator films but have you heard anything about him doing Total Recall 2? That movie rocked.

Augeybana
Arnuld was not in Predator 2 but Danny Glover did a good job in it.

GordonSkywalker
I have not seen either films and do not plan to as the ads terrified me as a child. Now The Running Man is what got me back into movies in general and Arnold in particular. I also loved Last Action Hero. I remember when it came out. cool

Augeybana
Good movies but your missing good action you need to see those movies Arnuld at he's best I say.

GordonSkywalker
So the first Predator is the one I should see?

Augeybana
Yeah the best out of the two but the second is good to.

GordonSkywalker
So I take it he is not in the second one?

Augeybana
Nah but still good.

Tevesh
dang. there needs to be a third...or at least an Aliens vs. Predator and arnold needs to be one of the front line marine kicking some Alien and Predator tail!

Augeybana
Yeah like many ultimate battles that another one to be seen.

maul's woman
There is such a film. It's in the very early planning stages now. I have not heard about who is in it yet.

The last thing I heard was that Paul W.S. Anderson (RESIDENT EVIL) acquired the rights to do the movie.

I think the storyline has to do with a safari. But I am not sure.

Anyway if Arnie is considered I wonder if he would take it. Would he want to do more hardcore sci fi?

Augeybana
Of course get back to the big box office he use to rule in he's early years.

GordonSkywalker
Augey is right. Why wouldn't he do some more of what he does best? As you pointed out Lady Maul his attempts at comedies are not as well recieved as his true action films are. Terminator, Predator, The Running Man...the list goes on.......Last Action Hero...Conan....Total Recall.......

Augeybana
Yeah he's an Icon hope he doesn't mess things up.

GordonSkywalker
I wonder how big opening night will be when T3 is released?

Augeybana
I know records are going to be broke when it comes out.It's just it's hard for movies to do there best in the summer because of so much competion.

GordonSkywalker
Understood.

Tevesh
currently reloaded took the pie with a 43.1 million opening night. that over took spidermans 39 million. don't know if records will be broke, but i'm sure it'll come damn close.

Hey, lady maul, any idea when it's gonna be released, or the name of the film? Btw, terminator is a very sci fi like movie, anything involving time travel usually is. I hope he does it. They can probably recruit arnold as being one of the handful of humans that actually killed a predator

Augeybana
Yeah The Matrix also took best 4 day too.

GordonSkywalker
You are speaking of a third Predator film which I do not believe will be made.

Augeybana
I think it might be I wonder how much it made Box office but I think it made pretty well.

xxsexkit13xx
I LOVE ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER HES SEXY,HAS NICE MUSCLES,DANGEROUS,BAD BOY,NICE SMILE AND HES A BABE I LOVE HIM FOR EVER I.D.S.T WRITE BACK IF U AGREE

xxsexkit13xx
i think hes ok but hes old now

Kes
blink I kinda say one thing then another there mate.
Moving to celebs forum.
Moving--moved

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yeah, hes pretty hot.

Xena
I like arnold alot. But he is into politicians now. so I really dont pay much attention to him erm

Pirate_Girly
Arnold Schwarzenegger is pretty damn cute for mid 50's. He always has been. and i love his buff body. *swoon* , even though he is nothing in comparison to Orlando or Viggo. But the whole butt thing in T3 was WHOO!. When that scene came up me and my mom looked at each other at the same time and gave an odd face, it was funny hahah.

mouth
xxsexkit13xx
I LOVE ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER HES SEXY,HAS NICE MUSCLES,DANGEROUS,BAD BOY,NICE SMILE AND HES A BABE I LOVE HIM FOR EVER I.D.S.T WRITE BACK IF U AGREE

blink no comment..

dragonpisces272
^ditto i thought he was okay in terminator 2 blink

Pirate_Girly
Agreed mouth smile

NyC-gUrL
sick

dragonpisces272
nyc girl no like arnold lol

NyC-gUrL
sick no way ewwwww

Pirate_Girly
Then why be in here?

NyC-gUrL
I wanted to see for myself why in hell's name someone would ever LOVE Arnold Schwarzenegger sick

Darth Revan
Yeah honestly... I mean I'm a guy and all that but he's stupid as hell he lies and he's an as$hole in real life

And he's the governor of California. RECALL!!!

Pirate_Girly
How is he an a**? Do you know him personally?

Darth Revan
No, but I've seen him talk, for the election and for interviews and such, and he seems really arrogant, elitist, etc. Do you know him?

Pirate_Girly
I wish. Well all those who elected him didnt seem to think his words were arrogant cause he's gov/.now. but it really doesnt matter cause im all the way across the united states.

Kes
One thing is not is stupid. He is a good busyness man. He had made a million before being an actor!

Pirate_Girly
Aint that the truth.
I guess i envy him for at one point in the past, he was considered strongest man in the world.

Darth Revan
I would respond to that but it would be too political for the forum...

Pirate_Girly
lol.

oldmanriver
Arnold is awesome. AND he's a Republican, which makes it even better.

Pirate_Girly
Yeah. Tha's cool! Is he up for any new movies? I wonder if they are making T4

Darth Revan
war

NyC-gUrL
no no

Kes
No political talk ppl.

MISSME
Arnold has .....love handles!

It looks bad ....when he shows up in public!

cool eek!

Pirate_Girly
Whats that supposed to mean?

NyC-gUrL
Theyre not called love-handles if youre not loved cool

Pirate_Girly
Love handles are the things u got when ur stomach gets fat. I would know LOL. And Arny does not have love handles, he has big fat muscles..yummy

MISSME
I heard that "Arnold" wants to make another movie while he is "still" popular?

Have you heard anything?

Famous quote:
"Live to Die another Day"

MISSME
Is it true that he has the utilmate "no...no"?

A giant ......Pott Belly!

Oh...no.....!

Mr. muscles is deflating back to nothing!

I bet he wishes that he had never become a politican?

..........!

MISSME
Mr. old pot belly !

coolmovies
Arnold Schwarzenegger made some explosive movies preditor, commando , true lies and many more . This guy rocks its a shame he stoped making movies

T2 cool I;ll be back

plzz dont close this tread embarrasment

sexyking
Originally posted by coolmovies
Arnold Schwarzenegger made some explosive movies preditor, commando , true lies and many more . This guy rocks its a shame he stoped making movies

T2 cool I;ll be back

plzz dont close this tread embarrasment

I agree with you back in the old days Schwarzenegger and stallone were the guys for great action flicks, its just a shame there arnt any action heros nowadays.

coolmovies
he should have starred in Preditor 2 as well

Nichole
I am a huge Arnie fan, apart from his politics.

He isn't the worlds best actor-can anyone say 'wooden'? stick out tongue

I loved all the Terminator films, as well as Collateral Damage, Commando, and Predator. smile

Praylu
Arnie! w00t

http://www.schwarzenegger.it/gallery/gallery4/fg250.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.